Everyone's got a bigger dick

muscmtl

Guest Matias47

Though I do tend to see an overabundance of personals demanding hung, I don't find a lot of problems at sexclubs. My problem there tends to be finding a top at all. I'm average and when I look to top I always get it at the bh. When I post an ad, I get 10 times the responses than when I post as a bottom. It's getting to the point I'm considering giving up on bottoming.

Maybe your self-consciousness shows somehow and guys just move along.

It's probably in your mind. If you are average size, but have a big muscular body, your cock is going to seem smaller due to the ratio. I have a decent sized cock (between 7.5" and 8") but it looks smaller because I am very tall.

You say you're average ("normal"), so I wouldn't worry about it. Guys I've hooked up with (even at adult bookstores or other cruisy places) are a mix of dick sizes. I've encountered guys with HUGE cocks (beer-can thick and 9"+ long), and guys with literally 2" at best (so small it's hard to blow them). As long as you're able to get hard, stay hard, and cum? Most cocksuckers will be happy. And for every size-queen who turns you down, there's a guy who's into average (or even small) cocks.

I'm short and only have a 4.5" dick but it looks decent on my small framed body. I was surprised a few times I visted the bath house and these 6' tall guys kept saying how "BIG" my dick was and wanted me to fuck them. I'm a bottom and I'm sure if I post an ad as a top and a 4.5" dick I'll get laughed at and no responses (lol). Even though I love huge dicks to fuck my ass, I've had equal or better experiences with smaller 6" dicks. A lot has to do with the skills of the tops and I definiotely prefer smaller dicks for sucking.

don't forget, average means that about 1/3 of men will have more than 6" and about the same number will have less. you could always do a ruler shot, and make sure the rest of your body shows in the picture as well.

As, I think, George Carlin said, "Imagine how stupid the average person is... then realize that HALF of them are stupider than THAT!"

Same goes for dick size. If you are average size and standing in a room with 100 other guys, 50 will be bigger and 50 will be smaller.

Now if you ask how many of those 100 guys throw a better fuck than you do, or are more attractive than you, or more available, or more willing to seed the ass of a horny willing bottom... chances are, you've got at least 98 of those dudes beat!!

A craigslist ad from a guy with a huge dick is NOT the same as an ad from a guy who is a great fuck. Use that to your advantage, and size won't even be considered.

You are all preaching to the choir. And man! thanks for the great reponses. NOTHING BEATS A HOT FUCK and I mean passionate fuck, fuck with interest... Nothing is worst then a guy, be it a God, who won t look at you or kiss you.

But at the end of the day, no matter what we say, now matter how many good points we can raise for the normaldickguy, it doesn't matter. The "I deserve a bigdick" modern homo is reproducing to fast for Darwinism to shut it down.

Steve

there will always be size queens out there and more than likely always will be. The best thing you can do is just remember that there are plenty of bottoms (like me) who look for other attributes during sex. I've had sex with guys with huge cocks, average, and small and I can say with certainty that while a big cock is nice to look at, it's not necessarily a deciding factor in how good the sex will be.

Some of the best sex I've had has been with guys with 5-6 inch cocks - they were able to reach and stimulate parts of my ass that I didn't even know existed. I'll take a confident guy who knows what he's doing over a big cock any day.

Like you said, complaining about it won't really change anything. There will always be size queens, and if you don't match their "criteria" try not to take it personally. If you're confident with what you've got and you use it well I can guarantee you that you won't have any problems getting laid :P

On balance, I think guys who have cocks that are maybe 5.5" to 7.5" make for the best fuckers. They seem to know how to maneuver better, stretch my hole, pound and thrust, etc. and stimulate both themselves and me.

I have had some fantastic fucks with Tops who are hung with 8" or more. But more often than not when the Top is horse hung, he has no fucking rythym, and delivers a somewhat mechanical, boring fuck.

So give me an average to above average hung Top like muscmtl anytime to a super hung Top.

Okay so I am definitely in the size queen category. But I don't care about kissing or touching or how a guy looks. It is just about the cock. So for me it is the features of the cock that drive me most: long, thick, uncut, preferably attached to a man of color. As such the baths are a preferred place to play since we can establish our compatibility right away.

I understand that someone who is looking for a passionate, intimate fuck with a beautiful man has other priorities. What I don't quite get is those who say size doesn't make a difference. I have nowhere near the experience of most of you and have only had two fucks from guys who were on the small side in both length and thickness, and the fact that their size could neither stretch my hole or give me long strokes made a big difference.

The three best fucks I have ever had, and two of them being somewhat revolutionary in my experience, were all over 9.5 inches long and each was probably more exceptional in thickness than in length. After that the best fucks I ever had were not necessarily the biggest but they were generally at least 7.5 inches.

Too many guys fail to know that size is way over-rated. I know there's size-queens that dont care what the big dick is attached to, but most guys I fucked consider masculinity more important then dick size. As one guy said, a man with four inches hard is still more a man than a fem with a foot-long and therefore the man is more entitled to fuck someone than the queen is and the fem-queen had better spread his ass for the men to enter them.

• 1 month later...

I've never been a "size queen",but I do prefer a top to be a real 6.5-7inches or bigger..7-8 is perfect..the only reason I even have a size preference is because I have a thick,muscle ass and ive literally had tops with like say 5-6inches try and fuck me..and I'm sorry..its just not goin in ..too much booty here lol..

As, I think, George Carlin said, "Imagine how stupid the average person is... then realize that HALF of them are stupider than THAT!"

Same goes for dick size. If you are average size and standing in a room with 100 other guys, 50 will be bigger and 50 will be smaller.

Dunno, in a room with 100 guys, 90 will be about average. Is there really any meaningful difference between 5.5" and 6"? Let the size queens get the huge cocks, I'll take all the great men with average cocks.

I'm 7 inches, but I don't think size matters that much, in fact too big is a problem, its hard to fuck tight guys.

Its also how you use it.

But if you're really unhappy, you can research into ways to enlarge your penis. A friend of mine used a penis extender and actually gained 2 inches over a year (yes it took a year, but he gained 2 inches, which wouldn't have happened otherwise),he was 4 inches before, and very unhappy with his penis size (even though he was a bottom!!)