tight or loose

prospero

Which do you prefer - to fuck or be fucked when you hole is loose or tight? I love to have plenty of ass play before being fucked and if my top fists me to opcn up my hole before he fucks me that is great and if he fucks me with his hand stil in my hole that is awesome. So how do other guys like to fuck or be fucked - tight or loose?

I'm naturally pretty tight so unless there's a lot of ass play beforehand it usually starts with me really tight. What I love is starting tight and getting loosened up from a rigorous fuck so that by the end of the session my hole is dripping. So in short I like being both: starting tight and ending with my hole thoroughly fucked wide open.

I love a versatile hole - power bottoms who can really massage a cock with their arse muscles gets me goin. Tight or loose does not matter.... though I do get horned up when sliding into a sloppy gaping hole that then wraps around my cock like a glove - fucking brilliant!

I dont like very tight holes. They tend to squeeze my cock out and its slightly uncomfortable to fuck them. I like slightly tight (generally) however I have one regular fuck buddy who has a loose hole and I enjoy fucking him all the time because he knows how to push my buttons. So Id say medium tight to loose is my prefernce.

In my younger days I needed a nice tight hole to satisfy my circumcised dick. Some assholes were as loose as a woman's vagina which necessitated me having to wank my dick until I was ready to shoot and then ram it up the (loose) asshole and thrust and cum in him. After my first year of fucking ass I was able to fuck an ass from beginning to ejaculation without having to jack my dick first.

Oral was the same way and I came a total of two or three times by just letting a cocksucker fellate me off. All the other times I came in a cocksucker's mouth by holding his head and fucking his mouth the way we men fuck any other cunts.

Now that I'm older and have trouble getting fully hard and maintaining an erection I could fuck a looser ass.

I like to douche well to get totally clean and then apply some lube, working it in with two fingers. My goal is to get open enough so that the initial penetration will not be painful but without overly loosening my pretty tight hole. Despite my relative lack of experience I find that while the first 30 seconds or so of initial penetration can be painful, once I get past that I can take even very large cocks easily and fully.

I do like the feeling after I have been fucked that my hole is looser and more open to new cocks and love walking around the bath looking for that second or third fuck to ease right in. However after a couple of hours without a dick in my ass it tightens right up again.