Fuck Flu, worried

dudes

So here's the story. Got fucked one night a few months ago. Had the guy use a condom and he agreed. Kept saying raw was disgusting and whatnot. In the middle of fucking when we were transitioning positions, he took off a condom and put on a new one. At the end, he came on me.

So my question is, did he stealth me? I came back home and farted out a glob of brownish clear gel-like stuff. I thought it was just a mix of lube and stuff. But now that I think of it, it was quite a large amount. Should I be worried that he came in me?

I also got a really bad flu a month or so later. Followed by 2 more in the span of 2 months. I've never been sick so many times before and it was never as bad as that flu I had a month later. My doctors kept saying it was a virus. I'm too scared to get tested, but what are your thoughts?

Guest pozpig46

I agree with rugg_me you need to get tested. He may have a hole in the condom. So get tested and you know for sure.

I once had something that I thought it was the fuck-flu. But it ended up being just a regular flu, with night sweats and everything. And the "glob of brownish clear gel-like stuff" could very well be cum.

Cum in your hole and a bad flu weeks later does not mean that you pozed. Nowadays the HIV test takes 10 minutes to adminiter and you can get the result right away.

On another note. dudes's event reminds me of the time that turned me into a bareback bottom. A guy came over to my place, we discussed condoms, etc. I saw him put the condom and he fucked from behind me for a while. He then poulled out but in a few seconds he went back in. Something felt different, actually much better but at the time I didn't think he was fucking me raw. As he's pulling out he whsipers on my ear "I left you a present". I never went back to condoms.

Couple of years ago, I came down with the flu in early December, and could not get over it and the secondary infection for 6+ weeks. About 2 weeks after I was finally over it, I got a damn cold, or another milder case of the flu. Got over that and 2 weeks later, got sick for a third time. Thankfully it was just three different viruses that some idiot co-workers brought to work and shared over and over with me, but it still sucked to be sick from December to February.

Truth is, all you can do is get tested to know one way or the other; otherwise you'll go out of your mind worrying.

If you're this freaked out about possibly converting, why are you even barebacking ?

If I read it correctly, he wasn't. What surprises me is that someone who is usually safe would ask such a question on THIS forum.

As to the initial question: Asking around on internet forums doesn't really help you. Get tested. It is very unlikely that it is HIV. Most flus are just that: flus. So go into the test situation expecting to be neg, which should calm your nerves. Also: It's probably better to get an anonymous test instead of asking the family doctor. But get tested. Knowing is always better than not knowing. Also: If you were poz, you are it whether you get tested or not. Testing gives you options. But most of all: don't worry. It's gonna be fine.

I agree it is probably not the so called "fuck flu". I would definately have the doctor run the HIV test. Plus the two of you can plan other STD tests. Whether you practice safe or not safe, then you need to have regularly scheduled STD's and HIV testing. Being in the know is better. If you are sexually active (straight or gay) (safe or unsafe) then you need regular testing. This does require a steady knowledgable doctor, that you can see on a regular basis for everything. If you are freaking out that you might have contracted a STD then you need to immediately stop being active. Yes I mean cold turkey monk. No more sex, period, until you are married in a monogamous relationship or you become more comfortable about STDs.

• 1 month later...