Man Knocks Up Twink

I was changing in the locker room at work when Darren came in. "Hi Darren." I greeted him. "Hi Jasper." he replied. We shook hands and looked around before kissing and started talking about sex. He had fucked some asshole the night before and used Mikey's mouth for a urinal twice at the plant just that afternoon. He asked me, "How's your love life?" "Not much, had to jack it off a couple days ago, really need a piece of ass." I replied. He adjusted his glasses and ran his nailbitten fingers through his beard, thinking, and asked me if I had any particular type of hole in mind. "Mainly I just need someone who respectfully swallows when I cum in his mouth and doesnt go running to shit out a load as soon as a man pulls out of his ass." I told him.

We talked some more and he mentioned some neg and poz guys he knew who wanted a masculine dick in them. I had pozzed three guys in the past year and knew that my orgasms in them ranked with the times I had popped anal cherries, while the assholes endured the pain I enjoyed putting to them with my self-serving pelvic thrusts in their tight virgin holes. Sex with seasoned holes before I got pozzed and sex with already pozzed holes after I was pozzed yielded orgasms ranging from mediocre to "good" but not the really great feeling ones I got from tearing up a cherry or pumping my dirty HIV-laced jizz into an "AIDS-virgin." He said he'd line up a virgin of some kind for me and we punched out and left.

That night Darren called saying he had a twenty year old twink who wanted an older man's bone in him. The next afternoon Darren and I took the bus to the fella's pad which was in an older apartment building that was undergoing repairs. His apartment had been done and some burly studly men even huskier than Darren and me were re-roofing the other end. The twink was what I expected, no model of masculinity but not grossly effeminate either. He was somewhat slender, keeping himself that way, as he didn't want to get fat. He had the usual long hair of guys his age back then, his bleached blond. He lacked any facial hair and had long nails with clear polish on them. He seemed pleased to meet me even though I was twice his age. "He's been fucked five times so he's still nice and tight there, plus he's got a good head on his shoulders." Darren said, adding, "He also tested negative."

I started getting boned. Darren was negative himself and had fucked the fella a week before. "Want a last piece of him before I go?" I asked Darren. "No, you go ahead stud" he said with a sly wink. The queen was in heat so we stripped. The poof was to blow Darren after I nutted up his ass. The fella then knelt before me and sucked my dick into his mouth to bring it to hardness. A few minutes later I was as hard as I usually got in a few seconds from Darren's manly hand when he fingered me to hardness. The poof left his spit on it and assumed his position on his stomach on his bed and spread his mailing-tube legs while I added just enough grease to facilitate entry into his hole. Darren and I spat on the fella's hole and I mounted him, lined up my shot and drove it in. He flinched and let out a screech as my weapon busted past his sphincters and on up his ass. "Shoulda gagged him" I said as I lay on his back, my dick hilted in his nice tight twat. "Not necessary. He loves it after the first few strokes" Darren replied. I began fucking the twink, enjoying his tight snugness around my cut meat. I was already excited that I was going to have a really great feeling orgasm in his tight ass as well as have it enhanced by pumping my dirty diseased sperms into him and knock him up with my deadly aids. I fucked him faster, harder, keeping up the level of pain I was putting to his hole as my loins propelled my stiff turned-on penis in his rectum.

Darren and I grinned at each other as he flexed his stiff cock which had some precum on the tip.

I fucked that twink good, my ego inflating like that of a hero about to conquer another piece. I let my hips take over, piston-thrusting in him, then slowing but taking full strokes pile-driving it in him to further tear up his insides to better assure penetration into his system of my bug-laden sperms to do their job of impregnating him with my "baby". My dick was as stiff as it ever was, feeling good as I thrust in him. I then sped up, jackhammering in him, giving my hips free reign to pound him into the bed. "Darren, he's negative, isnt he?" the fella asked. I poured it on as Darren took his time answering. The punk seemed a little panic-stricken as I held him under me and pounded away, getting closer to my climax. I got my urge and nodded to Darren who then said with a grin, "He's positive. You're gonna have his "baby" for the rest of your life."

The punk cried, "I'm not a bug-chaser!" as he panicked and tried to thrash his way out from under me as I repeatedly slammed my dick deep in his hole, feeling the power of my loins, and hilted myself as I injected my deadly seed up it, my dick spasming in that greatest of all feelings, the male orgasm as my deadly sperms carried their load into his guts. I felt triumphant spurting my deadly spunk into him to permenantly poison him with my AIDS. He then resigned himself to his fate when he felt my penis deep up his sore ass pulsing with pleasure with each deadly spurt as I enjoyed pumping more of my diseased jizz into him. I then joyfully resumed my self-satisfying pelvic thrusts to further tear him up inside and pump the last of my viral load into him.

I was breathing hard and sweating a little from my efforts as I rested with my spent weapon buried deep inside him as he cried feeling sorry for himself, his dirty face red and wet with tears. Darren and I hi-fived and then kissed. I thrust some more and pulled out of the poof who curled up in a fetal position, shaking with sobs as I tried to get him to suck my dick clean. "I throw a great fuck into that sorry punk ass and he won't even show any appreciation for my studmanship much less have the common courtesy to suck my dick clean, the fuckin ungreatful bitch." I snarled. "Some cunts are like that but then again you permenently changed his life for him" Darren replied as the fairy flipped us the bird. "Well that bitch who raked my dick with his teeth changed mine so it's only fair I pass it on to someone who takes it" I replied. "Looks like we don't get our blowjobs." I added. "Yeah, he owes us." Darren said as I went into the bathroom to wash the cum, blood, shit and lube off my loggerhead.

It was bad enough I had to wash my dick but worse that he had stiffed Darren out of the blowjob he owed him. If I was a versatile instead of a masculine total Top I would have blown Darren myself. I held my now cleaned dick-out and blew on the head of it like a cowboy blowing the smoke off the end of the barrel of his spent six-shooter, returned to the bedroom and got dressed and checked my pockets. Everything was there. The poof was getting up, cussing us out but knowing enough not to try to take a poke at us. We left and went to Darren's, then to a bar and grill to have beer and pizza, then we found Darren a piece of ass to relieve his sexual tensions in. The fella Darren scored was a short fat piece of ass in his thirties who liked our masculinity. Darren screwed the fat asshole in the alley behind the bar and then had the guy suck his dick clean.

After Darren finished using the asshole we agreed that the next time I pozzed someone that Darren was to have first crack at the dude before I pozzed him. The twink I knocked-up got his flu two weeks later, just about on schedule and later resumed tricking. He himself pozzed a couple of fem-queens and then limited his sex to putting out for poz men and screwing poz poofs. I joined a dozen or more men in a gangbang of the twink a year and a half after our big night. That time he sucked my dick clean and kissed it, along with each of the other dicks that had fucked and nutted in his ass which was sore by the time the eighth man had added his load to the loads the previous studs had pumped up it. I felt good and later told Darren who was glad the bitch had sucked my dick clean and kissed it as we had expected him to do when I knocked him up.

We agreed that had the twink not been concerned about my HIV status until after the session he would have given Darren the blowjob he owed him and sucked my dirty dick clean and kissed it and my sweaty balls in appreciation for some good stud service. I know that some poz Tops have better orgasms when pozzing an "HIV-virgin" just as some men get more pleasure by pumping pain into virgin holes. While these type of stories turn men on I never recommend anyone do it in real life.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3

• 8 years later...