Local members of " Breeding Zone "

nastynjdaddy

• Administrators

Not exactly. The site started as a discussion forum where the person's location was sort of irrelevant. One of my goals this year is to get more "hookup site" features on here.

In the meantime what you can do is look at the NYC forum and the Northeast US forum - that's where guys in your area would post for local action. Maybe you should post something in those forums (but please don't post the same thing - tailor it to the forum you're posting in).

The EASIEST way is to find guys who share your "mind-thoughts" and you agree about BAREBACKING and Swapping SEED.

Then read their profile and find out what all they are into. Some are smart and include their Adam and/or BBRT profile. Makes it easier to find-- also helps to verify (not really) who is real and looking for a good BREEDING!

Heck... easy to find me, I list not only City, State and Country, but down to the ZIP CODE.

I want MEN to Find me and Leave their SEED in my Humgry FUCKHOLE!

Will be taking loads tonight at discount "thursday" Whore night when rooms at the bath house are 50% off.

Until then, I lay by the pool and get some Sun... and maybe a few loads. :)

Probably the biggest things guys can do is put their location in their profile-NOW- this topic was brought up a few months ago as well, and it seemed like more guys showed their city location at least-- but there are way too many who do not have any details filled in. Maybe they don't exist on here anymore, or maybe they don't really want contact- but this site should encourage and drive men to meet and blend together-- and the 1st;easiest step in the process is getting your location in your profile. Second step might be putting some info down too- like whether you are hunting the load or have em to spread