"he fucked me bare!!!"

hungry_hole

In another discussion site (dudesnude), simonuk23, the cute guy from the pic, started the following thread (in 'hot chat')

Ok WTF?!

I was with a hot guy last night and things were going all great and hot and he asked if he could fuck me from behind. Of course hell yes was my answer! So I grab some lube and a condom from my drawer and hand to him as I get into position.

Soon he's pounding away into me and it feels amazing and we both cum together in a hot sweaty mess. Next thing I feel this warm feeling inside me and as he pulls out his loads drips out of me! HE FUCKED ME BARE!!!

Could have killed the idiot!

This ever happen to anyone else unexpectedly?

In the thread there are a couple of suggestions that this is "hot scene" but most view simonuk23 as a victim.

I don't see simonuk23 as a victim. I've seen bottoms in saunas who get in position and pass a condom to the top behind them, but it's up to the top to use it or not. The passing of the condom is sort of a "suggestion" and some bottoms won't mind if the top wraps his cock or not. In fact, he expects the top to do him raw.

I was fucked like that once and that was all I needed to go bareback for good. As he was leaving he whispered in my ear "I left a present for you".

post-3379-140864338839_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hotload84

Interesting nuance, Hungry_hole. I guess the question you've raised is 'how specific does a bottom need to be?" I can see how someone could register ambiguity where, as in Simonuk23's example, the bottom merely handling the top a condom without (a) conveying specific directions to the top, or (B) ensuring, through gestures or non verbal indicators, the top is expected to wrap-up. I suspect, however, the high road, so to speak, would have been for the top to discuss the question of bareback or safer sex before he fucked the bottom.

The example Simonuk23 put forth is dissimilar to anonymous sex in a dark room where the bottom does not make any effort to bring-up the subject of raw or safer sex - I should think truly the gesture of handing a condom to the top, even without elaboration, would in and of itself merit some exploration.

Oh dear. Yet again illustrates the reason people need to communicate and negotiate on both sides, assuming the top started bare and didn't have an un-noticed condom failure mid-fuck.

I don't think this guy is a victim except of his own failure to check. While the ideal of us all looking after each other is something many of us feel we owe each other, to some degree at least, we are all adults and solely responsible for our actions or inaction and what we allow to happen to ourselves - where choice is possible. Making assumptions is not sensible if you are keen to stay safe.

Personally I would have used the condom in this situation of being handed one by the bottom. I suspect he assumed everyone fucked with condoms and hadn't considered the possibility that anyone wouldn't use them. Rude awakening time.

If a bottom handed me a condom, I'd put it on as that's what he wants else why bother handing it to the top? If they were lying around and he didn't bother to hand me one or say anything about playing safe then I'd take it that the decision to warp it up was left to the top.

If a bottom handed me a condom, I'd put it on as that's what he wants else why bother handing it to the top? If they were lying around and he didn't bother to hand me one or say anything about playing safe then I'd take it that the decision to warp it up was left to the top.

A reasonable (and responsible response), Totop, but I have had bottoms who who have presented me with a condom, and when I've inquired about the bottom's intent, self-protection, or my protection, more than once the bottom has said, in effect, "I don't care, but if you want to use it...." You can surmise what choice I generally elected.

I have to agree with all of the commentors here, so far. After being around here for a while and reading iblastinside blogsite, first it is the bottoms responsablity to insure that the cock was wrapped and stayed wrapped. He should have communicated his wishes clearly. On the other hand, when the bottom handed the condom back to the top, then and right then the top should have asked and talked. If the top only barebacked and refuses to wear condoms then he should most definately have said something right then and there.

However, one question comes to mind. How did they hookup. At a club, online chat, online hookup site, friends,.... I am somewhat under the impression that they met online.? If so, then the both of them should have said something early on about being safe only / going bare only. You know the same time as questions about drugs and diseases. HUM... Just a thought.

It sounds like this guy got stealthed. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, but that's the world we live in. Looking at the pic the guy looks pretty young, possibly naive, but for bottoms out there I don't think you have any choice nowadays. If you are going to cruise with strangers you need to expect that they'll try to fuck you bare whether you want them to or not.