Natural Lube?

DarkroomTaker

Okay, I take BB opportunities when they arise and been quite fortunate. I get tested regularly for HIV and STDs etc so far Neg. Reason I am saying this is because I am eliminating other things.

Ok, I have noticed of late that when i am turned on, my butt has got really moist as though its making its own lube, i am still quite tight too, however; its getting to the stage where I don't tend to need lube any more, although I like a good rimming etc.

Anyone else feel lubed up or moist in the ass before using any lube?

Some guys have ass juice as they get fucked. I get it sometimes. Sometimes more, sometimes less. If a guy plays with my hole for ten minutes or more, he won't need lube to fuck me. Some guys think I already have a load inside me when it is really just my ass juice

Hasn't happened much. But one of the first times I got fucked bareback after several drinks I was rubbing my ass on the man's leather couch and he was playing with and stroking my ass and he kept saying how wet my ass was and he fucked me and we did not really use lube. I have taken a guy dry before. He wasn't 8 or anything though. If the bottom is turned on enough it's definitely possible.

• 1 year later...

I produce a lot of ass juice when I'm horny, and I find it hot. As someone said above, it sometimes seems as if I have some loads in my guts already.

I also like the smell of my own juices, when the top pulls out of my clean ass.

I hardly use any lube ever. Just a little spit to make the entrance wet, if the top doesn't want to rim me.

Guest ff-whole

yup, same here... I produce a lot of ass lube of my own... enough to get the first dick to unload and then I have all the lube I need for a while...

actually, I don't want the top to use any artificial lubes because that will ruin the feeling and the long term enjoyment.

If I need to be fisted, then some extra lube or just on load of cum will be enough...