Fuck, This Kid Is Taking Control Of Me: The Twink With A Huge Tool

I went cruising the other night but found my favourite cruising ground was dead:  no one was in sight.  I waited 45 minutes, and as no one showed-up, I went to another local place, and found the car park full.  Unfortunately it appeared that only straight cruising was going on as a woman in her early 30s was being used by a group of men.  Clearly this wasn't the scene for me, so I jumped back in the car and went back to my original cruising ground.  

To my astonishment I found five cars in the car park, so I parked in the middle, right next to a young twink who was seated in his car.  Stepping out of my car, I glanced at him, and noticed he was running what I assumed to be Squirt, although it turned out he was actually on Grindr.  "Mmmm, good app," I commented, adding "so you looking for some fun?"

"Maybe," he replied.

"Well, I'm going up to the path to the top - if you wanna follow."

"Hell, yeah," he replied.

Even so, I really didn't think he would follow me, but fit as fuck, he did, and in no time he pushed me up against the wall, snog me, and pinch my nipples.  Then he grabbed my head, pushed me down on to my knees.  I thought 'Fuck, this kid is taking control.  Maybe he's a top - after all' - as I was fucking hoping.  

Now on my knees, I unbuttoned his fly and his cock lobbed out.  Fuck, his cock was huge - and that was before he was hard.  I took him into my mouth and, as I deep-throated him, I felt him gradually getting stiff.  I gagged several times, them he pulled me up, gave me another snog.  Seeing the bottle of lube sticking out of my pocket, he reached down, grabbed the bottle, and ordered me to turn around as he pushed me up against the wall, and shoved his now lubed finger into my ass, as his other hand lubed his cock.  

I often like the 'spit 'n' shove' technique, but given the size of this kid's tool, I was inwardly relieved he was lubing up, although, I noticed, he seemed to be using the minimal amount.

Of course I groaned as he entered me, and I immediately found myself wishing I had some poppers to help my ass adjust to fit him, but even so he was fully determined to use me, and to emphasis as much he began muttering a whole series of comments, such as "Be my bitch, big boy.  You dirty cunt.  You're gonna beg me for my seed."

Even amid the pain I heard some sort of movement, and tried to investigate the noise, but the kid took an even stronger grip on me and snarled "Where the fuck do you think you're going, boy?  You're not moving until my load feeds your slutty hole."

Even as I registered his comment, I managed to catch a glimpse of three guys who were watching us, two of whom were somewhat older, and all of whom were wanking.

The kid gestured to one of the older guys who sported a thick tool and asked "Do you want a go at this slut?"

The guy grunted 'yeah' so my sexy twink moved round to the side of me, and ordered me to suck him, whilst this other guy tried fucking me.  "Fuck he is tight," commented the old guy.

"Yeah, I know.  He's very tight for a slut," replied my twink.

Well, the old guy did eventually cum, but he blew his load all over my ass rather than inside.

"Let's not waste the spunk," the twink commented as he circled back to my ass, asking "Do you want to lube my cock with the guy's cum?"

"Yeah, absolutely," I replied, as I did so.

"You wanna be my bitch?" he asked.

'Is this really happening' I thought to myself.  I don't think I had ever before encountered a twink with such a 'command' attitude.

Well, he fucked me, and was clearly at the edge 'cause scarcely had he entered my ass than he screamed "I'm cumming!  Take my load!  Take my fuckin' swimmers, bitch."  He then stopped pounding but i could feel his cock pulsating as he filled my ass.  Afterwards he didn't pull out, but rather pulled my neck round and once again snogged me, quietly asking "I've got another load brewing.  Do you want it bitch?"

"Yes stud.  Please.  As much as you can give me."

a old guy then said breed the cunt, breed the cunt. he looked n said to the guy, i fucking am, nothing is slipping out of this slut, his ass is so tight n so fuckable. i then sucked the old guy, n as he cum inside my mouth. my new twink friend once again pounded me with his massive tool. i just didnt want this to stop, but i then felt his cock once again start pumping more cum in me. he then pulled out, pulled me towards him, snogged me n said, now lets get u off. i said are u 100% top, he said yeh, i went oh i would a cum in u. he said maybe another time, he then sucked me off n made me shoot my load down his throat. he then asked me for my mobile number n said hes definately up for filling my cunt again. now that i cant wait for. what a session. was funny to see the older guys wanking off watching this twink breed me.

• 3 years later...

Love when a twink with a big cock takes control and bends me over to fuck and breed my ass. My current buddy was a twink when he was younger, But I'd be hard pressed to call him a twink at age 51. Though he still,has a twink build 5'5" 130 lbs compared to my 6'4" 210 lbs, but I still spread my legs so he can fuck me every chance I get, his 8 inch cock dwarfs my 6.5 incher and I love the sound of his loins bouncing off my generous ass as he fucks his cum into me.

I have one like that in my stable of regulars. He's become one of my special one's after seven years of taking his uncut 9" brown cock and all the cum he can pound into me. And to think I almost turned him away when he first hit on me because I thought a 21 year old twink was not my thing. I remember telling him after he hounded me to let him in on the gangbang I was assembling, "Ok, but you better be every inch of the 9" you promised me!" Boy did he deliver that day and every time since. Every bottom needs to give a twink top a chance. We've had some amazing sex over the years. Going to do it again tomorrow. lol.

• Upvote 4