his first breeding, and from the look on his face, he is hooked!

Guest virgoz

Guest virgoz

hooked up late yesterday afternoon with this twink.. god he was cute. im thinking he had some damn daddy fetish. anyway, he said he had only been fucked like four times before and never bareback..... ok, that made me hard... after the usual playing, i got him from behind and opened him up nice n slow, wasnt gunna rush and scare him off!! fucked him for a while, all raw, all skin on skin and geez was his cunt velvety tight...OMG... anyway, when i knew i couldnt last much longer, flipped him onto his back and slid back home... locked his legs back up and was kissing him deep and driving balls deep.... mmm... his eyes opened so wide when my first volley splattered into his cunt walls.... god i came hard... the look on his face :) perfect.. :) finished breeding him and continued with the pleasure of working my load in as i stroked him to his own nut all over his stomach... beautiful fucked. his first breeding, and from the look on his face, he is hooked!

hooked up late yesterday afternoon with this twink.. god he was cute. im thinking he had some damn daddy fetish. anyway, he said he had only been fucked like four times before and never bareback..... ok, that made me hard... after the usual playing, i got him from behind and opened him up nice n slow, wasnt gunna rush and scare him off!! fucked him for a while, all raw, all skin on skin and geez was his cunt velvety tight...OMG... anyway, when i knew i couldnt last much longer, flipped him onto his back and slid back home... locked his legs back up and was kissing him deep and driving balls deep.... mmm... his eyes opened so wide when my first volley splattered into his cunt walls.... god i came hard... the look on his face :) perfect.. :) finished breeding him and continued with the pleasure of working my load in as i stroked him to his own nut all over his stomach... beautiful fucked. his first breeding, and from the look on his face, he is hooked!

wow hot find this twink...you did it soo good...of course he is hooked

• 8 years later...

Fuck man, you did the right thing. Going at it slow, opening up his asshole and driving your raw cock deeper inside his unseeded hole. Being a boy's first breeding Daddy is so fukkin hot. I bet your balls exploded in his ass as you pumped your sperm into him. I love taking a boy's bareback virginity. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/29/2012 at 1:59 AM, Guest virgoz said:

Such great description of taking his bareback virginity and feeding his future addiction. Thank you for sharing!