about 8 cocks in him, i definately know that 5 came in him

DarkroomTaker

Yesterday I visited the sauna, Had a good walk around, this youngish guy, say about 24, 6ft black haired, deep blue eyed caught my eye, he was tasty!!, chatting for a bit, we got on, he said he had gotten married about a year ago but was really keen to have sex with guys, he had only messed around before etc. we talked, he was interested in the little brown bottle i had and what loads of other had, i explained it as best i could but he would have to try it himself.

Anyway the dark steam room was looking like it was getting full, I told him i was going for some cock, he laughed and said that he would come with me, so off we went, he stood near the door, i could make him out through the light through the glass door, I was getting fucked by this guy, he came over trying to talk to me!!, I was poppered up, moaning and groaning, it was packed out with hot sweaty guys, he was pushing peoples hands away etc, I gave him poppers and told him to deep sniff, he did, I thought he was drinking it!! This guy changed in front of me from Mr Prim to an awoken siren, he was getting sucked, stroked by different guys, I had a great view from where i was bent over taking another cock up me.

He was poppering non stop, even other guys were giving him poppers at one point he had two bottles under each nostril, he was pushed onto various dicks and passed about, just sucking anything, more poppers!, reminded me of Me.

From the light at the door, I could see he was getting rimmed by a tall dude, he was loving it, he was given a fresh bottle of poppers and it seemed strong, the whole steam room really stank of poppers, he was groaning and when i could see, he was getting fucked big time, he stuck his tongue in my mouth, kissing me hard,This guy came in him, within seconds another guy was up in him, i could not believe this bloke, I wanted a better view, I got off my cock and went to the back of him and opened his butt cheeks for this other guy to get deeper, did the trick, the guy was content in sucking anything in front of him.

An guy with a thick cock wanted his ass, i got him to lie on his back cradled between me so I could hold his ankles up, this guy plowed him hard, the guys thick cock and balls were being sucked and licked by nearly everyone whilst he was getting fucked, he just asking for poppers which he got.

He must have had about 8 cocks in him, i definately know that 5 came in him.I moved him nearer the door and had him kneeling over me any guy that came in would get the light from the door and i had his hole parted ready, he took another two definate loads, he was loving it.

He cam and sat with me in the lounged area after and said he was worn out,he had never experianced anything like that ever.I did believe him too. He was still cute though, those eyes melted me, I sucked him off to completion, so tasty.

He asked me to meet him there in a couple of weeks, he enjoyed himself, so did I, even though he got most of the 'Tops' it was worth every minute, I got fucked hard in a cottage on the way home.

Sorry this is so long, I edited loads of contents out to keep it short.

• 1 year later...