How much do you like hairy assholes?

Fickloch

For the life of me, i can't understand why so many guys insist on shaving. A hairy cock, balls, and ass get me going in a second. Shaving was hot back in the '90's...but it's time to let it grow! give me a hairy guy any day of the week..young or old!

fuckin love eatin a furry but especially one I just dumped a load in or pissed up.that said keep my cock balls and part of my groin shaved because I LIKE the way it looks and feels have for years big thing for cockrings and balls stretchers dont like the hair caught and tangled and when in a cocksuckin mood get off on stubble whisker burns on my lips

Used to like smooth arses.... But after fucking and rimming a few hairy arses..... Must say I have changed my mind....my bf has a beautiful hairy arse and hole that I love to fuck and rim....but I like specially cum filled holes.... That will win me over every time...

When it cums to chewin out a bottom's hole before stretchin it w/ my fat cut 7 inch throbber, I REALLY get hard and horny chewin a furry hole out and getin the fur in my teeth, so that when I kiss the bottom on the lips as his legs go up over my shoulders he can taste his own pussy-hole on my lips and chew his own ass-fur as I start to pound him.... sweat, piss, fur, ass-juice.. bring it on, it's all just a sex-drug for this TOP

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, a furry butthole is my favorite thing in the world to eat! There's always a juicy smooth pucker at the center to drive your tongue up into, but working your way there... Licking the downy fur on his butt cheeks, swirling your tongue around the coarser hairs below his balls and drawing you in to the crack of his ass... Damn!

Plus, as others have pointed out, fur keeps the musky scent and flavor of sweat, piss, cum, shit, and everything else right there for you to enjoy!

• Like 1

I prefer a smooth ass, as I've had bad experiences with hairy asses's smells. On the other side, fucking a hairy ass feels better, if I were to only stick my dick in it with little or no other contact or odor, i'd take hairy over smooth.

Love that hairy hole GPG520!

To save time I've started telling people I meet on craigslist and squirt that I have a hairy hole, straight up. It's right in my profile and you can take it or leave it. I've found that a lot of people expect a dudes hole to look like a 10 year old boys, but a lot don't.