How much do you like hairy assholes?

Fickloch

I prefer them smooth like me. A little stubble is okay.

I've had some bad experiences with hairy holes. True story: I recall, rimming this guy while chewing gum (was getting rid of cigarette breath, thank you very much) and I got gum in his butt hair! I spent this next few minutes, trying to work it out with my tongue while eating his butt at the same time.

He never noticed what I'd did and I vowed never to eat ass & chew gum at the same time. And swore off the furry holes too.

• 3 months later...
Well some asses might be too hairy, but yeah i like hairy assholes. I wanna lick hairy asshole and i wanna fuck them. It looks so naughty when hairy ass is getting cock in it, and when cum is coming out from hairy asshole :)

Just hard for me to envision a butthole that is too hairy. Please send those to me especially of they already have cum oozing outa them YUMMY! :P