The Cumdump Network - Locations & Phone Numbers

rawTOP

Name: Casey

Cell number (for texts and voice calls):  (775) 501-6320

Times you're available: Some weekday early afternoons (can host), weekend mornings and afternoons (can't host)

Times you're generally not available: Weekend evenings, weekday mornings and evenings

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 235 lbs.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

IMG_20841.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 1:54 AM, bbfuckslut314 said:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): `DJ or Boy

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 314-944-5605

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): near bates and grand in strouds 63118

Times you're generally not available: not available 10-8 Sunday and Wednesday - Friday 

Height:5’5”

Weight:155

Ethnicity: white 331637E5-CA7A-4145-A531-A1C478A8D2AA.thumb.jpeg.5328f57db71d770e8cd3e5798da95062.jpeg32A7CE1C-7DD0-4145-9FA4-D0BC623B6915.jpeg.3f6131585d1615935e5e439f13935551.jpeg1AE6DE1D-94F1-43DB-988E-8D15AF432E25.thumb.jpeg.9a971d1d44ac6a166ad691b0bff813e7.jpeg7A60B75B-76C6-48A8-AC60-6466DEBA999B.thumb.jpeg.64b0963e4e2424813189fa0ac7af9adf.jpeg

The first picture is incredibly hot. I was writing some pretty lengthy stuff to read this post and then it just disappeared so I'm not going to bother rewriting it but I do want to say that I am all about extended assholes prolapsed rosebuds. A picture of your asshole extended is the hottest fucking thing I've seen in a long time. My dick is literally twitching through my pants and not even touching it just the thought I'm putting my tongue in it and just the thought I'm just dipping my fucking cock in you and you could wink your fleshy fuckhole up and down my shaft and milk my fucking cock and I'll spray my fucking load all inside your guts.

• Like 1

Name:  Mike

Cell number (for texts only):  (262-346-1847)

Location:  In Lakeview (Boystown) Chicago.  Belmont/LakeShore 

Times you're available:  Evenings & Weekends.  Also looking to get fucked and take a fresh load.

Times you're generally not available:   Weekdays M-F  9-5 pm

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 235 lbs.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

myopen cunt.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lustofalltrades said:

The first picture is incredibly hot. I was writing some pretty lengthy stuff to read this post and then it just disappeared so I'm not going to bother rewriting it but I do want to say that I am all about extended assholes prolapsed rosebuds. A picture of your asshole extended is the hottest fucking thing I've seen in a long time. My dick is literally twitching through my pants and not even touching it just the thought I'm putting my tongue in it and just the thought I'm just dipping my fucking cock in you and you could wink your fleshy fuckhole up and down my shaft and milk my fucking cock and I'll spray my fucking load all inside your guts.

Immmm I love every bit of this!!!!! Can we make it happen? 

B923868F-2301-472A-A93A-AFF2E71D6622.jpeg

On 12/27/2021 at 8:57 PM, bbfuckslut314 said:

Immmm I love every bit of this!!!!! Can we make it happen? 

B923868F-2301-472A-A93A-AFF2E71D6622.jpeg

Fuck, i wish we could make it happen.  If only you lived in NY. NY, NJ, or even CT.

After spraying my load inside your guts, id pull out and kneel down to your hole, and id stick my tongue as far as i could get it, lapping up my oozing jizz, tonguing your fuck hole for all its worth. Suck your fuckhole and lick your balls. They look full.

Mine are. I havent been with anyone in a few months .i need to be drained.  

My cock is ROCK HARD and throbbing right now!

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): `DJ or Boy

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 314-944-5605

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): near bates and grand in strouds 63118

Times you're generally not available: not available 10-8 Sunday and Wednesday - Friday 

Height:5’5”

Weight:155

Ethnicity: white 

5D62B236-9E47-4B83-ACD0-568B0B663AC4.jpeg

4D7CCC6D-6D70-400A-8820-C671FB9A3303.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Joey

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): Google Voice 714-794-9422

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Anaheim, CA 92806 Cross streets Lincoln Ave & Rio Vista Ave. Monterra Apartments, in between 57, 91, 55 Freeways.

Times you're generally not available: Always Available, Live alone and have a sweet low profile spit roasting style sling. love to take multiple loads after loads. 

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 155

Ethnicity: White, Smooth Pink Fuck-Hole

on bbrt as well [think before following links] https://my.BarebackRT.com/T8T2DFUKBUD

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_2139.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

img39.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm in - here is my information:

Name -boy

Cell number - 902 877 5453 - txt is best

Location - halifax nova-scotia 

Times - evenings and weekends 

Age - 24

Height - 5' 7"

Weight - 190lbs

Ethnicity - White

Want to know anything else - ask me.

On 1/11/2022 at 5:10 PM, Tattedcumdump13 said:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Joey

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): Google Voice 714-794-9422 if you call don’t block your number dumb fuck’s and ya be specific why your calling  example for those still living under a rock , first send a text “hey Joey, saw your post on BZ  I’d like to talk and breed you” calling from a blocked number and having no game or better reference (sounding like your fucking a retard) will get you no where. Idiots  

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Anaheim, CA 92806 Cross streets Lincoln Ave & Rio Vista Ave. Monterra Apartments, in between 57, 91, 55 Freeways.

Times you're generally not available: Always Available, Live alone and have a sweet low profile spit roasting style sling. love to take multiple loads after loads. 

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 155

Ethnicity: White, Smooth Pink Fuck-Hole

on bbrt as well [think before following links] [think before following links] https://my.BarebackRT.com/T8T2DFUKBUD

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_2139.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

img39.jpg

• Piggy 1

On 8/5/2012 at 12:03 PM, rawTOP said:

UPDATE: With the new software I've added a "Member Map" for Cumdumps. In the navbar it's under "Other". Just add yourself on the map. It'll be a stop gap until I get Cumdump.Network up and running. I'll keep it up if it's popular and doesn't cost too much in mapping queries.

—————

For a while now you guys have been discussing the idea of a cumdump network - basically guys in different locations that will take any load on call, no questions asked. Let's stop the talking and turn it into a reality...

If you want to be a cumdump in the cumdump network post a message here with the following info:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Bigss

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): +17803945145

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code):T5H1M3

Times you're generally not available:NOT Many

Height: 6'2"

Weight:250

Ethnicity:white

It would help a lot if you attach a picture, but that's optional.

If you don't want to give your cell number, you should get a throwaway cell or a Google Voice Number for the purposes of scheduling hookups. Before posting numbers we'll send a text to verify that the person behind that number wants to be part of the cumdump network.

For location - a major intersection near you is best. Otherwise your zip code or the zip code near you. Outside the US, give the equivalent level of detail. Basically I need enough information to drop a pin in Google Maps near your location without all the pins for you and other cumdumps near you being at the center of your town.

I'll create a Google Map which I'll post on CumdumpNetwork.com

Do not respond to this thread except to give the information above. All discussion should go in the original thread.

Tops, if you have problems with any of the cumdumps on the list, please let us know and we'll delist them if we feel it's warranted. Remember - the cumdumps should not be asking many questions - they should take your load without hesitation. That said, if a cumdump had an unpleasant time with you, they're allowed to say 'no' to future hookups.

I want to be an oral cumdump in the cumdump network.

Name: hotpussyboy

Height: 5ft 6 inches

Weight: 135 lbs

:Ethnicity: white

Available mid-morning: 10 am - 12 noon, 7 days a week.

Contact Method: Send message  and will respond with details of proposed meeting.