Rants and Peaves

Pig Bottom

i love verbal tops, but i'm not particularly verbal myself. Especially hate when a guy keeps asking me questions either while my mouth us stuffed with his cock or when he's deep up my ass and i'm trying to focus on working his dick with my ass muscles. i can't keep up a running dialogue while i'm trying to concentrate on milking the cum out of you!

Dirty holes. Body Odor. Musty pits. Tweaked out bottoms. Chatty bottoms. Couples who haven't clearly defined their boundries BEFORE having a threesome. Water-based lube. Fake pics. "Hurry up and cum." Booty bumps (even as I'm about to rim your ass, you still fail to mention that to me). Gangbangs where I'm the only top that can get hard. Tag team where suddenly the other top tries to out-bottom the Bottom. Condoms at sex parties. That one guy that WEARS a condom at a sex party. Female condoms (WTF?!)

I could go on and on.

Tops who ask repeatedly if I'm doing OK. Just fuck my brains out and I'll be a whole lot better than OK.

Fingers. A little bit for lubing purposes is acceptable, but really, just fuck me already.

People who claim to be bottoms, but don't enjoy getting fucked.

Bad hygiene.

Guys who claim to be tops but want to bottom once the clothes come off.

Guys who try to lecture me about safe-sex when they find out I'm a barebacker. I respect their choice to play with condoms, reduce the risk, all that crap, but I'm looking for raw sex, so if that's not your thing, move along. A bitchy little speech about condoms (which don't make the risk 0% anyway, STOP FUCKING PRETENDING THEY DO!!!) isn't wanted, and it's not going to make me stop barebacking. So STFU and let's both just move on to other partners.

Guys who aren't willing to discuss kink before we play. Either extreme is bad.

I can't stand guys on hookup sites getting scared if you even mention something like watersports or a little spanking while chatting with them. If that's not your thing, say so (even if it's a MUST for me, I'll just move on and find someone who is into it, I'm not gonna freaking force my kinks on anyone). But there's no need to freak out, block me, etc, because I asked if you're into blind-folds.

On the other hand, don't invite me over saying you want a blowjob, then after I get there, expect me to tie you up and shit on your chest. I don't expect you to tell me every little detail about what you're into before we meet (you can tell me you like your nipples played with after your cock is already in my mouth), but give me a heads up if you're into the hardcore kink.

Edited by whiteslutbttm

Dealing with guys online:

Update the GPS: nothing pisses me off more than thinking there's a hot dude down the street from me ONLY to find out he's actually way the fuck in Frisco, TX or something.

Jokers that act surprised when I ask for a picture of their ass. You're a BOTTOM; you should have it posted already.

Pictures that are smaller than postage stamps.

Guys that can't handle rejection. I'm not all that, but I know what I like. Don't get all butt hurt if its not you.

One-hit wonders. Sometimes, once is just enough. We're not gonna be regular fuckbuddies so stop with the messages everytime we're both online.

Guys that wanna be the exception to the rules.

Here's a couple more things to add to my list:

Guys who use the words "cunt" or "pussy" in reference to either his or my ass. Nothing could make me lose my hard-on faster!

Guys who are giving the finger in their profile pic. I get it, you're totally cool and edgy. But i just feel inclined to flip the bird right back at you and move on to the next guy.

Here's some more of mine:

--We're on a fuck site, I don't give a damn how your day was!

--Homeless guys that are only looking for a place to crash.

--Bottoms that want to be pimped out. We tops do not keep a database of other TOPS on standby that we can call at a moment's notice to come and run a train on your ass.

--Bossy bottoms. I set the pace; you deal with it.

--Those creepy guys that stand around at sex parties & bathhouses just waiting for something to jump off, then try to get in on the action.

--That jerk that tries to pull my dick out of a bottom's ass and into his mouth.

--Useless chatter in the slingroom. Noone wants to hear about your home renovations while waiting for their turn.

--Dirty feet. Just keep your socks on.

--"Fuck this pussy!" makes me go limp.

--Drive-bys. Nothing turns me off like the guy that wants me to fuck him as he's on his way to the bathhouse. Hit me up AFTER you've come from the bathhouse.

--Guys that confuse great sex with a relationship.

--That guy that panics at the last minute about my cumming in his ass! You knew I was poz, you knew I fucked raw & I told you that I was gonna cum in your ass.

Edited by HolePunchSD
  • Like 1

- sling lizards (let someone else use the damn thing)

- tops who think I should accept being in pain until they get off

- guys who say they are versatile but are really bottoms

- guys who ask me if I know other black guys who will fuck them

- poppers hogs (buy your own shit)

- guys who don't accept that I don't want to have sex with them again (stop the damn stalking)

- guys who kiss and tell

- inactive visitors in darkrooms (why just stand there?)

- guys who are clearly not getting any action but occupy cabins at the sauna (spiteful bitches!)

- bottoms who tease but don't give up the ass

- guys who are at bb parties but don't fuck, get fucked or even suck (what the fuck are you here for?)

- people who sign up for parties on bbrt and don't show up (btw why you need to see who else is attending?)

- guys on bbrt who write you but don't unlock their pics (you can relock idiot)

I got a few. Got straight up hit up by really hot guys on BBRT. Just damn hot even gave me their number. Responded with one of them 10 minutes after I got his message with a definite, "HELL YES" and did not here back. Already saw my pictures so not like they saw me and ran away >_>"

I know sometimes people hook up with someone else or go to sleep or are away from the computer. But they view me again the next day and don't say a word. Change of heart I guess. Maybe it's for the best. As much as I love barebacking I'm sort of glad that I limit it and only do it every so often. I'm sure there will be a day where I'm filled with cum every night and sometimes multiple times a day. But that day will come when it (are you ready for it..) cums :P

I know sometimes if it's a weekend night and I get hit up by a guy or we talk and it's late and one of us falls asleep it might be a few hours the next day or maybe a day later but I'll respond that, "Shit..passed out" or "Sorry hooked up with someone else". At least to let em know. Not cool to leave someone hanging. It's universally understood, "not always accepted but understood" that if you unlock or message a guy and you never hear anything they don't have an interest in you or don't care and leave it at that.

I also find it strange how in sex clubs or bookstores sometimes a guy will completely ignore you if you pass him or look at him but when he sees your ass or sees you in a glory hole room he will stick his cock out and let you blow him or ride it. Or invite you into his cubicle or room and make out with you and have a full on session. I can understand that when guys are in clubs that always are constantly checking out other guys and weighing their options. But if you have the littlest bit of interest in another guy at least show it. At least "add him to your que" and let him know "I might be into him a few hours later or after I walk around". It's rather strange if interest is shown out of the blue later.

...Oh and not sure if I should tell this but I'm ranty tonight. Went to a sort of stripper club a few nights ago. Was planning on going to a different bar in my short short daisy dukes and desert storm boots but stopped off at the strip bar instead. Had a few boys pawing at my cock and ass since it was so easily exposed. I went to the back area and sat all the way in the back with my drink not trying to flirt or show off. Just watching the guys chat, cruise, and the hot boys dance..and thinking about myself up their dancing and having that body and showing off a bit. Noticed my dick was getting a little hard so I pushed it back and my balls as well because even though I did wear revealing daisy dukes was not trying to whore off my body. Because it was a last minute decision to go to that place. Partially through my drink I am drunk and feeling happy and without thinking I got hard and it was hanging out I guess. Random troll comes over and yells at me for having my dick exposed and telling me I need to leave. Confused as fuck not knowing what he is on and a little drunk, he tells me he is going to tell management. I rushed out the backdoor when I saw him walking.

God damn. Even if I wasn't allowed to show skin he could have said, "Scuse me sir, could you kindly tuck in your balls and cock since it's against regulation for those to show in a gay strip club bar with boys dancing on the tables."

Totally threw off my groove. I was a bit shaken by that..and really drunk so the next bar I hit I was a little sloppy with. Decided to just fuck with a friend that night and then hit the sex clubs instead. Had a much better time. I was told I should have ignored that asshole though. Even if I was in the wrong, "don't know if I was" a simple excuse me would have sufficed not try to get my ass thrown out. I was planning on finding one of the cute boys later and have a lap dance or tip them if they were nice and seemed friendly. Also get a feel of what it's like to be a dancer since once I work on myself more I sort of am thinking of that.

...Research gone wrong I pressume...

• Like 1

Guest Matias47

Guys at bars a bathhouses who keep coming after you after you've said, "no."

All "ask me" on bbrt.

Flakes who say they're on their way to hook up with you -- and that's the last you hear.

Body funk.

Guys who only want j/o.

Tops who think (when I bottom) that I'm there to serve (good way to get your nuts crushed).

Fast cummers.

Bbrt's confused status category.

Guys on CL and bbrt who want to bareback "neg only." But I wish them luck.

The guy I hooked up with, had a great time, then he texted me to hook up, flaked, the texted me again to set up another hook up and was suprised when I said, "no."

This is a great topic, I could write down so many things, but here are a few good ones that jump to my mind.

At cruising places, bath houses, sex clubs and such.

- 100% bottoms who touch their dicks, showing their bulge instead of showing their asses.

- Guys who wear jeans, a polo and shoes at sex parties, they should be absolutely banned, asked to leave.

- Guys that rejected you minutes ago, but if they see you in action, they want to join.

- When you are very horny fucking someone then someone non of you is interested in keeps looking, walking nearby and doesn't leave.

- This one is very common, those who ask "do you have a condom", if you want a condom, are so worried about not using it, then why the F*** don't you bring them with you? they are cheap and sold everywhere.

- Those who take your load or give theirs to you, then ask "you are clean right"? Great moment to ask, after you are done!

- This one might not be so common, but happened to me once, probably was the most annoying moment I've had while having anonymous sex. Before getting fucked by this guy, I was fucked by another guy who came in me, after 3 or so minutes after he started fucking me **BB** he asked, someone already came in you right? I replied, yes, then he said, you gotta be careful with some guys who come this place. I took his dick out my ass, put my shorts up and started walking and ignored him like a piece of s***.

- Bitchy/judgemental attitude of others; not at churches, not at health clinics, at cruising places!

- Those who ask personal questions, even when both know they won't see each other again. I know everyone lies when asked such things, and I don't care saying whatever comes to my mind, but it's annoying. There are so many other things to talk about, or even better, just shut up and fuck!

- Guys that, if you let them, suck your dick for 2 hours nonstop, it's plain boring I need more action.

- Tops that cum in 3 minutes.

- Bottoms that there's no way they didn't know they were not ready to get fucked yet put their asses in the air to get fucked not caring on what will happen.

- When you become regular of a hooking up place then someone you already had sex with and it didn't go so well, every time he sees you he approaches you and start talking/socializing. I go to such places because I love diversity, options to choose from, different people, so leave me alone I'm no longer interested in you!

- This one gotta be among the most annoying ones, the one we all must know how to deal with unless you are one of them. I mean groups of guys; 3, 4, 5, 6 who gather and start talking s***, dancing, laughing loud, watching Lady Gaga concerts in Youtube through their smartphones, and all looking at you and commenting when you walk by them.

In dark rooms:

- When you are fucking a guy or getting fucked, then someone else starts touching the dick as to feel if you are fucking bb.

- Guys that start touching you, you are not interested and take his hand off. Then that procedure is repeated like 15 times because they don't stop doing it.

Wow, got tired thinking on all of this, yet I could write 10 times more what I already did. All of these activities would be so much nicer if we act like common sense dictates.

- This one gotta be among the most annoying ones, the one we all must know how to deal with unless you are one of them. I mean groups of guys; 3, 4, 5, 6 who gather and start talking s***, dancing, laughing loud, watching Lady Gaga concerts in Youtube through their smartphones, and all looking at you and commenting when you walk by them.

In dark rooms:

- When you are fucking a guy or getting fucked, then someone else starts touching the dick as to feel if you are fucking bb.

- Guys that start touching you, you are not interested and take his hand off. Then that procedure is repeated like 15 times because they don't stop doing it.

I HAD to highlight these because I have encoutered these characters more times than I care to recall. It's groups like those tweeked out queens why I would never think to go to a bathhouse with any of my friends. They're usually high on junk and only want to parade around in their towels, hoping that someone will pay some attention to them. To me, they're just in the way.

I've also been in the sauna, darkroom and steamroom, where I've met a guy and we start fooling around. And before the steam settles, I have three guys all trying to pull my dick out of his ass and into their mouths, with one guy suddenly in between my legs, trying to lick my sack and dick as it enters the boy that I'm fucking. Another guy suddenly takes it upon himself to direct the whole situation by yelling, "Yeah! Yeah! FUCK HIS ASS! Then fuck me next." And another mystery dude tries to sneak up and play with my nips. All the while, me and the boy that I'm supposed to be plowing are like, "WTF?!"

All of this when just minutes before, all the guys were pretending to ignore each other.

Guest Matias47

Guys who post ads with pics of what they want, not what they are.

Cuddling.

Guys who want to hang out -- once you cum, leave (regular fuck buds not included).