Does not clean out before anal

MarriedBtm

Doesn't seem natural to me. I always Jake sure I have a full bowel before going to the baths or to a top's place. Just something about the smell of sweat, cum, and sewage gas that turns me on. Also love tasting my brown of a tops cock, ESP. if it is caked on their good.

Me, I'm into rimming crusted holes and slupping brown streaked cocks and an ass hole shold have some shit stink. Ya, shit and cum smells from an ass are a turn-on. But I'm not into cum enemas although they do happen. A piss douche before fucking or after cumming is my favorite.

• 4 weeks later...

Dude!

No one likes their dick covered in poop! The last time a guy dumped on my dick, we were in a video booth and when I pulled out, I was completely covered! I wiped my dick on his jacket and pants that were close by! So when he left, he had it on him.

Just the mere smell makes me go limp.

• 4 weeks later...

If a guy has a full ass tube he knows it. Having a dump before sex seem proper. That said, some shit may be up the hole and a fucker should expect it particularly in unplanned encounters. In a video arcade or in the trees at a rest stop, the bottom should have dumped that crap before offering his ass. I'm not into scat itself but traces around a hole or on a just pulled out cock are normal and in moderation enjoyable.

Have always been into cleaning cock after it has been in any ass, especially those covered with shit.

Also understand quite well those who do not enjoy. Agree that at baths, arcades, theaters a clean ass is expected. Mildly disagree about rest areas, in my experience, that like at parks, the sex is more spontaneous.

I prefer not to clean out so always let everyone know before they stick it in what they might expect. I never carry condoms, always tell them it is okay to cum in my ass and I will clean up.

• 3 months later...

I absolutely agree.

Doesn't seem natural to me. I always Jake sure I have a full bowel before going to the baths or to a top's place. Just something about the smell of sweat, cum, and sewage gas that turns me on. Also love tasting my brown of a tops cock, ESP. if it is caked on their good.