Do you btm boys prefer a long or shot fuck before you take his spunk inisde you?

Guest wl101

What do btm boys prefer over say a one hour session?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What do btm boys prefer over say a one hour session?

• A top who fucks for about 5 mins max before he spunks but can do so repeatedly throughout the hour
    • A top who fucks for the entire hour before he finally spunks

Haf a blast at Midtowne Spa in Houston a few weeks ago 3 guys toppped me in the maze all quick cummers I took a beak and went back for the after hours group had one guy fuck me slow but with a condom another btm saw him pull out and took his jis filled condom anddumped into my ass then licked it clean. On last guy kinda heavy set but with a big dick liked that and mounted me he fucked me and came in me 5 times I was so poppered up pumed full of cum all I can say is OINK:) wanna do it again and again!!!

Guest BBfaggot

I do whatever it takes to make my top happy... If he wants to fuck for an hour before allowing me to take his load then that's fine, if he's ready to shoot when he shoves in that's hot too. But I have to admit I really like the game of working hard to get a guys spunk in me. I like to know that I've taken the time and energy and worked for his spunk. If it is too easy then it's a little disappointing... But I'm certainly not going to turn a guy away for just wanting to squirt a load in me ;)

Guest Matias47
Variety is the spice of life. Why not get multiple guys and have both?

Honestly, I've had both kinds of tops and I've been both kinds of tops. So basically, my answer would have to be, it depends on my mood and my partner.

I tend to agree with this.

But, my main problem is with the choice, 5 minutes or an hour. For me 5 min is too short for real fun and an hour , if the guy's large, can be too long and start to not be fun. My perfect quickie is 15 minutes and a good hard shag should go between 30 min to an hour depending on cock size.

I'll also say, though, that I'm into cock more than spunk.

Thanks to all those who have responded so far. Seems from the poll results it's roughly 3:1 in favour of a shorter but repeated fucks compared with a longer single fuck.

Just as well I'm in the first category then!

Interesting to read some of your comments too.

Whatever turns the top on the most is all I care about..if he just needs a hole to dump his load and quickly..fuck yea I love it..if he wants to pound my ass for an hour,then cum deep..then yea..but I've never met a top who could fuck that long..most tops cum pretty quick once their inside my tight wet ass :)