For TOPS into GLORYHOLES: what gets you off?

bottomforsize

Probably my favorite way to take a load is to put my mouth or ass up to a gloryhole at an arcade, truck stop, bathhouse, etc. - it's close a religious experience for me every time I see an anonymous cock pop through a plywood hole - and it amazes me how many tops love to poke their members on through. So I'm curious, all you tops out there who are into gloryholes, what about them turns you on?

I love how the other guy will put his fingers or hand on the hole to signal he wants my cock. I put it through the hole and he sucks it nice and hard. Sometimes the guy will only suck my dick and take my load. But most times the guy stops blowing me and I pull my cock back into my side and then I see his ass cheeks against the hole and I know he wants my cock and loads! Love the anon aspect of the glory hole. Not seeing who's sucking me, or taking my loads. I love putting my ass against the hole too

I like when there's a few men who know I'm being a little slut in the booths; whether they hear me gagging on cock or see me cruise booth to booth. I'll be sure to offer up my bottle of Rush or Blue Boy so the guy knows I'm poppered up and ready for dick. Maybe I'll put my ass to the hole so you can eat out my boycunt - of course I'd be happy to slide my tongue up your dirty hole too.

Eventually I slide my ass onto that cock and milk a load out while huffing my poppers; then I could just leave my ass up to the hole for the next guy to eat and fuck.

Love the feeling as a guy grabs onto my cock and positions it right for him to start sucking a couple seconds later. Never know how good the mouth will feel, but most guys know what they are doing. They seems to get more enthusiastic as I get harder and start oozing tons of precum.

Probably my favorite way to take a load is to put my mouth or ass up to a gloryhole at an arcade, truck stop, bathhouse, etc. - it's close a religious experience for me every time I see an anonymous cock pop through a plywood hole - and it amazes me how many tops love to poke their members on through. So I'm curious, all you tops out there who are into gloryholes, what about them turns you on?

Like others have said, I like the anon aspect. I also like that if you don't like the way the bottom is sucking you -- not enough grip, too wet and loose, too tight, too much hand, teeth, whatever -- you just pull out and move on. No muss, no fuss. At baths, I've sampled mouth after mouth through GHs, sometimes with my wet dick out of one mouth for just a few seconds before another is on it. If I want to blow my load in a mouth, I return to the bottom who felt best on my dick. They usually then get my sperm down their throat.

I actually don't like fucking through a GH. I've done it -- and then gone ATM to another GH to let that bottom clean my cock of the first bottom's ass juices with his mouth -- but the angle is often off and it can be uncomfortable. If I want to fuck, I do it in another place besides a GH.