Biohazard Tattoo clean jpeg - anyone have a copy?

AlwaysOpen

Before I dive into the tattoo pool, I am ordering 25 temp tats from a company- of a biohazard image- so I can try them out ( not all at once) on various parts of my body before I make it permanent. I downloaded an image, then uploaded it with my order, but now the company needs a clearer image. I am guessing there is a proof mark or some encryption on the jpeg I sent in. I have Bing, and Google searched, but each design/clip art I download downloads and then when I try to upload them to the tattoo company, I get a fake path msg from the saved file. SOooooo-- just wondering if anyone here has a really tight, clean biohazard symbol they could direct me to, or could forward on to me? Many thanks men

Thanks all !! I think I have figured out the issue- the company I am using here in the US has really been very helpful- the phoned me 2 times today trying to resolve the concern about the image I had originally sent up. The uploads I tried to send last night kept showing a red dot with a minus sign in it and fakepath as a file name. When I went back in tonigh to upload, and the same file name showed p- I just went ahead and sent it- and when the msg posted to the company- the image was fine ad there--- guess my brain was just too fuzzy last night-- again- thank you all!post-2560-140864339361_thumb.jpg