I'd like to know how to overcome this issue when bottoming

vrsbbltn

I barely bottom, but when I do it I like to enjoy it as much as I can, no matter how much it hurts I can handle it if totally in the mood. When I started bottoming years ago, I had the sensation that I was in the urge to stop and take a shit. It's been about 2 years since I stopped it from ruining my enjoyment, just needed more practice, getting used to it and mental peace, thoroughly cleaning myself and knowing I am totally clean. Right now, my problem is that when I'm getting fucked, I feel like I'm going to cum, so I need great concentration, mental manipulation to not let it happen, as once I cum, there's no way I can handle a dick in my ass, I get a terrible burning sensation and need to ask the top to stop. I have tried jerking off prior to getting fucked, but it hasn't helped, I just loose interest in getting fucked and if i do get fucked after jo, I feel a burning sensation comparable to when I cum and I'm still getting fucked.

Would like to know if this happens to any of you guys, and what you do in order to overcome it, as it's really bothersome, instead of focusing on how good the dick feels, I need to focus on not to cum.

Hey man, when this happens--just change positions. If a guy is pounding your ass to the point that you're close to cumming, it sounds like he's hitting your prostate just right and the sensation is real intense. When this happens, reposition or stop and suck his dick for a while. Or he could rimm you for a bit (woof!). Or just take a quick break, walk it off and drink some water. But whatever you do, BOY...you'd better not crank out that nut--and definitely NOT before the top has shot his.

Once things have calmed down down there, then resume.

Edited by HolePunchSD

• 2 weeks later...

learn how to get ur mind back in the mood. the first time i fucked with my favorite fuck bud ever, a top from a4a with a real 10" dick, he had me on my back and was fucking me slow and deep. i came without touching my dick, busting a HUGE load all over my chest. he stopped and pulled out and i cleaned off. i knew he wasn't done and was worried i wouldn't want to go on because that's what usually happens when you come. he said "i was hoping to go longer than that..." and i replied "i didn't say you had to stop" implying we could keep going. i could see from his face he liked that and thought that was hot that i would want to keep going even though i came already. i felt like a hot piece of ass and that got me in the mood to take whatever he had to give. we got back in missionary for some more slow sex, then he turned me over and fucked me doggystyle, long deep hard strokes, and I took it better than i've ever taken it even pre-orgasm. afterward he even said, damn you took it like a champ. i felt like teh greatest bottom in the world, taking a beating from a 10" dick after already cumming. lol. and ever since then, taking dick after cumming is a source of pride and a real turn-on, which makes it easier to take!

• 3 months later...

If you cum before your top does try lubing his cock with your cum. Your ass doesn't know the difference in your own cum or anyone else's and it really makes me want more. I was trained this way by my first partner when I was 21 years old and I've never had a problem getting fucked after I cum.