I find this interesting ...

Guest Matias47

Guest Matias47

I've mentioned on here before that when I post an ad as a top looking for younger bottoms, get tons of responses and I always get laid. And when I post as a bottom looking for masculine guys in a wider age range, the pickings are fewer.

Ok, here's another one. I've been in an oral mood -- just want to suck and swallow -- so I posted as "Dad for college boys -- I'll suck you off in the car," and was deluged. I blew 15 cuties this past weekend, 8 of them in the same mall parking lot.

Who knew?

Guest Matias47

Hah! Hard to argue that!

But let's ask -- how many of you (total?) tops want to fuck a masculine, athletic, middle-aged bottom over that cute twenty-something looking to break the stress of midterms?

Hah! Hard to argue that!

But let's ask -- how many of you (total?) tops want to fuck a masculine, athletic, middle-aged bottom over that cute twenty-something looking to break the stress of midterms?

I would! The middle-aged bottom shows up ready to get fucked. He shows up with his own poppers, his favorite lube and wastes no time getting down to business. He knows how to suck dick and takes pride in doing so. The middle-aged bottom appreciates a good fuck and knows how to serve his ass to a top. The middle-aged bottom has taken the time to clean his ass out in preparation for a deep dicking. He shows up at the AGREED TIME and can get fucked in more than just the doggy-style position. The middle-aged bottom isn't afraid to lay on his back, legs on my shoulders and let me drill this dick in as far as it'll go; hell--he CHEERS me on to go deeper! He can last for atleast an hour, then take a break before begging for more.

Twenty-somethings usually want to be validated and lusted after. And usually after 15 minutes, they're done.

Edited by HolePunchSD

The reason why you get an abundance of young bottoms wanting to get fucked by you is the EXACT reason why you can't find an older top to fuck you.

And that's because the older top will go for the bottoms that are younger than you!

It's a Catch 22, man.

Its even worse for younger dudes like myself. I like young bottoms, but they all seem to like older daddy types. Maybe I'm just the only one who had a decent father figure?

Its even worse for younger dudes like myself. I like young bottoms, but they all seem to like older daddy types. Maybe I'm just the only one who had a decent father figure?

Nah, your father has nothing to do with it. Those young bottoms like EXPERIENCED men. Twenty year old tops (even those with big dicks) can't fuck like a mid-30s/ late-40s man can.

Guest Matias47
I would! The middle-aged bottom shows up ready to get fucked. He shows up with his own poppers, his favorite lube and wastes no time getting down to business. He knows how to suck dick and takes pride in doing so. The middle-aged bottom appreciates a good fuck and knows how to serve his ass to a top. The middle-aged bottom has taken the time to clean his ass out in preparation for a deep dicking. He shows up at the AGREED TIME and can get fucked in more than just the doggy-style position. The middle-aged bottom isn't afraid to lay on his back, legs on my shoulders and let me drill this dick in as far as it'll go; hell--he CHEERS me on to go deeper! He can last for atleast an hour, then take a break before begging for more.

Twenty-somethings usually want to be validated and lusted after. And usually after 15 minutes, they're done.

Dammit Man -- You're in Texas. You ever get to LA, you can punch my hole!

Guest Matias47
I love me some hot older men. Hell ive bred some married bottoms and tons of older men who were SUPER hungry for a load up their ass

Ha, ha! Another one in Texas. I may have to take trip.

I agree...I prefer an older bottom to that of someone in their 20's. When I was younger, I always went for guys 10+ years older than me and they were awesome (yes I did get it on with guys my age at the time to test). I also found that as I got older, so did the guys that I was attracted to. Now I do find guys in their 30's to be hot (i'm 42) and guys in their 20's to be hot as well, but I would pick a guy in their 40's, 50's and even 60's to play with. Guys my age generally have more stamina, know what their doing, know what they want!

i'm 46 in a college town. for most of the guys i hear from, i'm an older man. but a few weeks ago at flex in atlanta, i had unbelievable sex with an older man.

i was walking through the gloryhole maze when a beautiful fat cock slid through the hole at me. i stopped and sucked it for a while, and when it withdrew i stuck mine in and got amazing head. i didn't wanna shoot yet, so i pulled back.

a head appeared through the door. not just an older man, an old one. he invited me to his room, and i went. we blew each other some more, and then i fucked him for about 20 minutes before blasting up his ass. he then slid his thick rockhard 8" into my hole and pounded me for half an hour before shooting a good half a cup of seed deep into my guts.

we chatted for a while, and i complimented him on his cocksucking skills. he said, "i've been doing it since 1938." so i asked him his age.

he's 85 and was one of the hottest fucks i've ever had.

I totally agree with holepunchsd! I prefer to fuck men in their forties. Theyre on time, cleaned out, experienced and ready to throw down! Twinks are fun to look at and lust over, but the majority of them are bad lays. They cant suck dick, their pussies sometimes are dirty, its all about them.......and the worst is that they are always fucking late! when I say be here at 10am. That doesnt mean u leave your apt at 10am to start your journey here.......that means I want your mouth on my dik at 10am......

Just like to defend the honour of the younger bottom gentlemen, I'm only 23, I'm always on time for a sesh, my ass will be spotlessly clean, will strip in the corridor if you're that eager to get going ;) and absolutely LOVE laying on my back and getting drilled ruthlessly

Of course there's plenty of younger guys who aren't like me, but there's also plenty of older guys who are much the same, think it's more a matter of experience, not age, as experience certainly isn't always the same as age

• 1 year later...