Threesome preferences of tops

Jamesbgck

This is a question for tops. When in a threesome, do you like two tops and a bottom or one top (you) and two bottoms? Obviously, if someone is versatile, it changes things up. But this is a question for the guy who only wants to top in a threesome.

I've been lucky to be in a few threesomes lately, and I have to say that I like being the only top. Tag teaming a bottom can be fun and I do like watching another cock slide in and out of a hole I am about to fuck or just fucked. And if the other top unloads his seed first, I get to fuck a cum filled hole, which I like. But I've really come to like being the only cock for two holes. Going from one hole to the other and back again is so hot. I get to feel and enjoy the differences in their rectums - which is tighter, smoother, warmer, has more milking power? I usually cum in the one that feels best and sometimes pull out mid-cum to spray on the other bottom's face or ass. Plus the ass to mouth possibilities are greater with two bottoms.

So what do other tops think? Bottoms can chime in too, but Iam mostly hearing what other tops think.

in a 3 way id definitely have 2 tops and one bottom so that way there is at least a 50/50 chance that i will get sloppy seconds... or maybe even sloppy thirds or 4ths.... Only time I like having more then one bottom is when there is alot of tops. 3tops and one bottom. 4 tops needs 2 bottoms. 8 tops needs 3 bottoms. i just wanna make sure im getting a turn at an ass semi-often and not just standing there stroking and waiting for a spot in line cuz there are several other tops

I like both tagging a bottom with a top, and having two bottom asses to myself. I'd say I go for tagging with another top (2 tops 1 bottom) most often, it's more of a raw carnal breeding with both tops using the slut's hole. Each time I've had two asses for my cock, it's been a lot of fun too, but it's more of a slower, more sensual all night breeding thing. I'll seed one ass, and then move to the other one, and back and forth all night. Still very hot, but more sensual and less carnal. I guess I like them both, but probably my favorite thing ever is fucking a bottom's ass with another top until it's sloppy loose and dripping with cum. I rarely play with more than 3 total. No bias against larger groups, just harder to arrange and prevent flakes so a lot of times I don't bother trying.

I prefer to have 2 bottoms.... It's very hot that u have 2 holes that u can fuck and breed! Going back and forward from one to the other and trying to decide which one feels best... Tag teaming a bottom with another top is also fun....specially after he breeds the bottom and u get to feel his freshly bred hole....but the best is to have 2 hot holes to ur self that want u to unload in them....

Guest faggot hole

As a committed bottom i love three-ways, as long as i am the only bottom. Love four ways, five ways ten ways -- again as long as i am the only bottom.

Two vers guys and me the only top is the best, IMHO

Couldn't agree more.

As a committed bottom i love three-ways, as long as i am the only bottom. Love four ways, five ways ten ways -- again as long as i am the only bottom.

Three tops to one bottom is cool, have done that several times, but if it's a five-way (i.e. not a highly-ritualized gang-bang setting) or more you NEED a second bottom for all to have fun. Otherwise tops will get bored and the mood will sour if the bottom starts asking for a time-out after a few hours of fucking.

Edited by GermanFucker

My personal preference is 2 tops, 1 bottom. I love to watch 2 men fucking so even when it's not my turn I just sit back and watch the show. Then after the top shoots his load, I am right there to either lick it up as it drips out or else stick my cock in and feel the warm, wet sensations of a freshley bred hole.

Another (hung) top is my preference. With the top+bottom+bottom scenario, there always seem to be one that tries to out-bottom the other one.

Top+top+bottom is the hottest; so long as the bottom doesn't get tired too quickly.

With top+couple, it can get weird especially if they hadn't established their boundaries. I played with this couple once--we played for HOURS. Did everything imaginable. I fucked them equally and thought we got along great until, in the middle of hour 4, I kissed one guy while fucking (I'd just pulled out of his boyfriend minutes ago) and his boyfriend completely freaked out! So much so that they started to argue and one guy stormed out of the room! I never knew a kiss could undo all the fun that we'd been having.

I've been invited to play top+bottom+(top) where the other top suddenly decided that he also wanted to get fucked rather than help me bang the guy that we were both supposed to be fucking. The bottom boy had a confused look on his face the whole time.

I've fucked top+ couple where I was more attracted to one guy than the other. His boyfriend picked up on it and I was asked (mid-stroke) to leave. I knew I was busted so I couldn't argue.

I've played in the top+bottom+versatile scenario which is great initially, but the bottom guy isn't going to top and the versatile guy turned out to be nothing more than a bottom that wanted to see another guy get fucked.

Just as I'd given up on threesomes, my favorite local fuck buddy and I found this guy that we were both attracted to and he was attracted to both of us. On separate occasions, they'd fucked each other and my fuckbuddy and I had fucked each other so there was that familiarity among the three of us. My buddy and I are both pretty hung and the bottom boy was super hot. The three of us had an AWESOME time.

I'm a bottom and it always works best when I'm with two tops. I can take a good fucking for hours, so I can handle both. If they are a couple they seem to grt off watching their lover fuck my hole. Lots of time thry will make out with each other while one fucks my ass and the other fucks my throat.