FRANKLIN SQUARE PARK CREW Part1: Warren the Drug Dealer Gets me high, fucks me higher

whthole4u

FRANKLIN SQUARE PARK CREW: Part1 – Warren the Drug Dealer Gets me high, fuck me higher

*There are multiple parts to this story and all will be posted in this thread*

Part 1 – Warren the Drug Dealer Gets me high, fuck me higher

I first met Warren in the story - The Homeless Guys From the Video Store –Fucked up, Dicked down, Pimped out – Part 2 THE FRANKLIN SQUARE BOYS DICK ME DOWN.

Dwayne and Malcolm and had pimped me out and invited Warren over who got me high, then fucked the shit out of me. Warren was black, about 25 or so, taller than me but skinny, with his hair braided in long neat rows, baseball cap tilted to the side, close cropped beard, no shirt on and white t-shirt stuffed in his back pocket when I met him. He had lots of tattoos and showed up with some white kid that he told me he had infected and was killing with his cum as he loaded me up with his toxic load in my ass.

It had been over a week since my weekend with those boys and a lot had happened as Dr Mike had me quit my job, given me a contract to work for him, and set me out to find more of the nastiest infected dick and cum that the city had to offer as I had to elevate my treatment program. I had told Dr Mike about Warren and he said I needed to take a trip to Franklin Square and make sure my biohazard ass got used well and good by his crew– no limits beyond no fisting.

I went to Franklin Square a couple times, walked around, and finally after asking several guys, was directed to an alley behind a high class office building that housed one of the largest political lobbying firms in the city. I could see Warren had a couple guys working for him dealing drugs who were posted at ends of the alley by the big yellow, metal bollards that protected the edges of the buildings from any trucks that might accidently hit them. The guys took care of most of business at the ends of the alley, sending a runner back to the loading dock where I was told Warren camped out to get what was needed. Folks in the park sad there was always a couple other guys hanging around with Warren who were there to protect the stash and that they were all bad motherfuckers and no one to trifle with. Unlike most alleys, this one was a dead end as it opened into a small “L” shaped lot behind the building, big enough for delivery trucks to drive in and back up to the dock and just a couple cars to park, so no one went back there who wasn’t meant to be there. The only other way out was a gated walkway between two buildings on the other side that was also covered by some of Warren’s boys.

I decided to try the alley, approached one of the guys, and told him I was there to see Warren. He said, “I don’t know no one named Warren, now you here to do some business or if not, step the fuck off.” I shook my head and said, “Look man, Warren invited me personally for his own business, so unless you want me out here hollering his name to get his attention, maybe you could send your friend here back to tell him I am here?” The guy nodded to the runner kid, who took off, came back within a minute, nodded, and the guy let me pass. Even though it was about 3:30 p.m., the alley was fairly dark due to the tall buildings and I could see that Warren was waiting for me in the middle of the alley, with a couple other guys, all young, as I approached. He laughed and shook his head and said as he took the cigarette out of his mouth, “Well well well, if it ain’t my little white slut. Look boys, this here’s the cunt I was telling you about, what brings you down to Franklin Square?”

Even though there were no windows in the backs of the buildings, I was nervous and did not really feel like talking in the middle of the alley, so asked if we could speak someplace more private. Warren looked around, smiled, nodded towards the loading dock and I followed him up the stairs. There were a couple folding chairs, a small box between them with an ashtray and a couple black dinner plates full of cigarette butts, a small college dorm sized-fridge full of beer and liquor with a big orange extension cord running to a side wall, and a small radio with a wad of aluminum foil on the end of the antenna playing mostly static with the occasional clip of music. Warren sat, pulled out a baggy, dumped some cigarette butts off a plate, poured out some lines and offered them to me along with a well used rolled up dollar bill. I sniffed the lines, felt the burn kick in and the rush and sat back and let out a big breath. Damn!! That shit made me horny just like that!

Warren took a hit and I asked him, “Isn’t it kind of risky being back here? What if someone comes out of the building? What about the guards?” He snorted, wiped his nose and said, “Some of my best customers work in this building, and more close by, so prime real estate and they get all their deliveries early in the morning. The guards – shit – they just boys from the hood that they pay minimum wage to sit on their ass and walk the halls once every 2 hours. A little green, a little weed, some pussy of any flava on the side and these boys are no worry. Frankly they look out for us, part of the protection crew.”

The plate was offered to me again, and I realized I wanted to be all in and not beat around the bush, so did another line as Warren asked me again, “So, why you down my way?”

I looked Warren square in the eye and said, “Just trying to be a white slut for your cum, and you promised you could get me as much of it as I wanted, so how bout it BOY – you think you can get your shit up?”

Warren laughed, set the plate down and walked over by a stack of wooden pallets that had been covered with old, blue moving blankets. I followed and looked behind the pallets at the pretty good-sized area that was partially enclosed by the pallets and a cinder block wall that jutted out. The area was about 15x10 feet and the concrete floor was covered by a bunch of flattened cardboard boxes with a couple more moving blankets strewn about. There were some old condoms scattered around, cigarette butts, used needles, and a bottle of rum, so this place clearly saw regular use for all kinds of shit. While I was taking this in, Warren unbuckled his jeans and as his 11-inch dick plopped out said, “Get your ass over here! I’ll show you what I got up!”

I stepped closer, gave Warren a cocky smile, spit twice on his dick, and said, “Yeah yeah, all I am hearing is talk man, just talk.” Warren snarled at me while I unbuttoned my pants, dropped them around my ankles, and braced my hands on my knees. He shook his head and said, “Get those damn things off, I want you naked like a good slut should be,” Warren spat out. He then tried spitting on my hole, but hit my back. He spit in his hand instead and shoved a wet finger up my ass.

“Oh yeah, feel that nice pink hole grab my finger – damn! You know what I like, now push that shit out so I can see what I get to run up in,” Warren said. He then stepped away from me and hollered, “Yo Tommy, bring my plate over to me,” and stepped back and spit and gave me two fingers. He was fingering my ass when I heard someone walk up. The other guy did not say a word, but Warren snorted, snorted again, rolled his wet fingers on the plate and coated them in white. As Warren then shoved his coated fingers in my pink hole giving me a Franklin Square Special, Tommy walked over in front of me. I glanced side ways at him as he came around and he was tall, skinny, had on jeans, Timberland boots, black t-shirt, and braids with a long, scraggly beard and a nice smile as he held out the plate for me with his right hand. I took the dollar bill, which now had a pretty wet end from going in Warren’s nose. I sniffed to lines, set the bill back and braced myself as the shit in my nose and up my hit and I was feeling good and fucked up.

“Come on man, what are you doing back there? Trying to knit or what?” I said as I laughed.

Warren’s other hand flashed out and SLAM, slapped my ass. “Shut the fuck up!” Warren growled. “Tommy, let me see that plate, going to get this fucker flying so you and me can get buck wild up on that hole, you hear me? He likes it shoved up his little pink hole, damn look at that!!! That pink hole gets nice and red and puckers right up tight!!! Jesus fuck! Wanna see me fuck him Tommy? Wanna see me tear up that hole? Huh Tommy? Wanna?”

As Warren continued babbling to I began to wonder if this guy named Tommy was his friend that he said was locked up in the Prince George’s County jail. My ass was burning red hot now and I started to move away from Warren a little when – SLAM – he slapped ass again and said, “Damn it! Just stay the fuck where you at. I am going to so fucking beat that ass red later, but right now got a hot load of jizz to shove up your shitter. Give me that hole!” With that Warren slammed his dick into my resisting hole.

His 11-inch black raw dick tore my skin as he forced through my ass ring. My ass burned more intently as his dick worked the white powder into my open hole. “Give me that black snake, come on now, just fuck it, fuck it! Make that snake spit, make it spit,” I said as I urged Warren on.

“Yeah? You want that gutta snake spitting up in that ass pussy? Bruise that hole good for you? Gonna fuck rough you bitch, get you ready to make me some money, right? That what you want? I’m gonna run a train of nasty dick up deep into that ass” Warren asked. “Wanna make this money man some cash with a torn up pink pussy? Oh yeah, that’s it, push back on it, show me you want it, push back, open that hole, open that hole, TAKE MY FUCKING CUM, TAKE MY FUCKING AIDS CUM YOU FILTHY SLUT!!!!

Warren bred me dirty, raw, and nasty and filled me with a hot thick load of his infected cum. He pulled out of my ass and I turned around to lick him clean, but before I could Tommy got on one knee, leaned in, and sucked Warren to the hilt without blinking. No gag reflex in that throat at all – fuck! He must have learned that happy little trick in prison. Warren saw me looking at Tommy in awe, laughed, and said, “Don’t get it twisted, Tommy here is all man and will fuck you till Sunday with a big black dick just a large as mine, but back here, he’s my bitch and I need to remind him now and again of his place.”

Tommy finished cleaning Warren’s dick of my ass juice, Warren zipped up and said, “You two hang and enjoy yourselves a bit. I got some business to take care of and will send the boys out to pass the word that we looking for nasty, raw, and get-up-in-that-hole dick, so come place your order.” Warren chuckled as he said the last part and then headed down the concrete steps to meet up with the other boys.

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2- Tommy the Freak and the Train Begins

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

Hey Wht- another reason to send my thanks out -- been 3 weeks since I shot my load last-- but between this chapter, and the revelation of Deacon in the Dr Mike thread ( guys- if you missed it, like I did last week- WhtHole4U put up a new chapter on the Dr Mike story line-- somehow my thread alert never went off for it- I only saw it when checking Wht's recent posts-- and from the looks of it, that thread has slipped off the recent thread tracker on the opening page here) I managed to unload a huge load! Thanks-- now, more with Deacon--PLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEEE!!!!!

FRANKLIN SQUARE CREW: PART 2- Tommy the Freak and the Train Begins

As part 1 ended, Tommy finished cleaning Warren’s dick of my ass juice, Warren zipped up and said, “You two hang and enjoy yourselves a bit. I got some business to take care of and will send the boys out to pass the word that we looking for nasty, raw, and get-up-in-that-hole dick, so come place your order.” Warren chuckled as he said the last part and then headed down the concrete steps to meet up with the other boys.

Tommy got off his knees, licked his lips, clearing savoring the taste, and said, “Come on, you and me going to get freaky, I swear no lie, I can fuck you down, so come on.” I cautiously peered around the corner of the pallets making sure no one could see me and scuffled after Tommy as I was still naked and now cum dripping out of my ass. Tommy walked across the loading dock to a door near the back corner. He opened the army-green metal door, turned on the light, and motioned me in as I joined him in a fairly good size bathroom.

The size was the only good thing about it as the cinder-block walls were painted bright lime green half way up, then a dull gray. The concrete floor was wet, smelled of piss, the toilet seat was broken and stained, and the sink had cigarette butts in it so was clearly not used for washing up. Tommy sat down, reached behind the toilet and felt around, and brought out a small plastic bag. He took out a couple of syringes that had orange tips on them, smiled as he took one of the caps off with his teeth and spit it into the corner, patted a vein in his left arm in the crook of his arm and said, “Warren don’t like me hitting this shit, so just between us OK?” I said OK, as I had no idea what he was doing anyways, but watched in fascination as a long stream of blood poked through the hole in his arm. “Lick it clean,” Tommy said as he leaned back, closed his eyes, smiled and breathed deep and I bent over and licked the trail off his arm. He tossed the now empty syringe into the sink and said, “Time to fuck!”

I placed my hands on the edge of the sink inhaling the mix of cigarette butts and filth as Tommy stood up and unbuckled his pants. He bent down, dug around in his pant’s pocket and pulled out a pair of red lace panties. Tommy held them up to his nose, inhaled deeply and said, “These are my girls. She got a SWEET pussy!!! Here, put these on and wiggle that ass for me, let me see whatcha working with.” I took the panties he offered, slid them up, and as I did kept glancing at the big black cock he was wielding. DAMN! That looked nice and I wanted it now. So I bent forward again with my face closer to the sink filth and wiggled my ass. Tommy crooked a finger in the waistband of the panties and ran it back and forth along the small of my back then pulled them down my ass part way, rubbed each cheek, then pulled them completely off of me and shoved them into my mouth.

As he lined his drooling raw dick up with my moist hole, Tommy slurred, “Oh baby, let me in there, oh girl, yeah feel that? Huh? Good baby, take your boy. AAAHHHH yeah baby girl, let me get up in there, feels so good I ain’t lying.” Tommy fucked me steady and hard for a while, all the while tell me what a good baby I was for him. A little while later Warren pounded on the door and hollared, “Come on Tommy, wrap it up, we got business waiting.” Tommy swore, shifted from cruise control to full on fuck, and started plowing me. “Want my cum baby? Huh? Want that pussy all wet and juicy with my nutt? Good baby, take me deep, take it deep, yeah baby girl, I got you, I got you, OH CHRIST I GOT YOU – HERE IT COMES BABY, HERE IT COMES – OH—OH--OH!!” Tommy shook and trembled like he was having a fit as he shot his cum in my ass and mixed it in with Warren’s. Damn he was a good fuck.

Tommy was still embedded in my warm wet ass when Warren pounded on the door again and started yanking on the door handle. “GOD DAMN IT TOMMY, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT HERE!!” Tommy shook the fog from his head, yanked his wet dick out of my raw ass, pulled the red panties out of my mouth and said, “Later baby,” and unlocked and opened the bathroom door. Warren was waiting with the plate, which was now restocked with white powder. He stepped in as Tommy left, still buckling up his pants. Warren said, “Here, take what hits you need and I’ll put some more up your ass. I know you ain’t used to all this shit, so have some beer and liquor out there to edge you off. Don’t get me wrong, I want you fucked up as nothing sells better then a fucked up slut, so Tommy will bring you back here in between tricks to snort up what you need.”

I must have looked confused as Warren said, “What? Did you just think me and my boys would fuck you? Oh they all well, trust – probably a couple times each – but tonight you’re being whored out and will turn tricks for me slut. In return, I will keep all your holes coated in powder and you will get as much cum as you can take. Did Tommy do you right? Told you my boy could fuck. Let me feel that cum, coat my finger up so I can powder your hole.”

Warren continued as I snorted the plate clean, “I know you an AIDs slut, willing to take that nasty infected dick, so I sent a couple of my boys out to the Park to put out the word to every infected dude who’s wife or girl won’t let him in cause he got the drip or shit to come on down as I got me a good white slut lined up. You make sure to do whatever they want. A slut does not object. Be their woman, be their pussy, be their fucking Aunt Martha if that’s what they want, or their daddy, I don’t care, just get their nutt and I get my green. I’m a money man, it’s all about the Benjamins, hear me?”

I nodded, Warren smiled, and he wrapped up coating the insides of my cummy ass with more powder by saying, “You better not fucking let me down!! This is business and I expect you to be a nasty freak who will do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING because if you do me right, I have one fucked up surprise for you later.”

Warren led the way back out onto the dock and as he went down the stairs I scampered back behind the stack of pallets. Tommy looked over from his post by the table and fridge, and blew me a kiss and winked, and went back to smoking his cigarette. The office work day had wound down and occasionally a car would drive into the lot, the headlights alerting everyone to the incoming and his crew would take their positions as Warren would step out and deal with them directly.

I waited on the dirty moving blankets behind the pallets and Tommy came to check on me a couple of times. I so wanted more of his cum and kept trying to het him to fuck me, but he just shook his head an walked off. I got bored and so I sat where I could watch what was happening out in the alley area and tried to cover myself with one of the blankets, but stopped when I noticed they were crawling with bugs, so just pulled my knees up in front of my chest and waited. The first guy Warren sent up to me had driven up in a white BMW. He was your average suit and tie man, totally clean cut. When he parked and got out of the guy all nervous like, he talked to Warren, parked and he looked at his car nervously. I heard Warren laugh, saw Warren slap his back and say, “Don’t worry Pops, we don’t jack cars, not our shit. You know what our business is so you partaking or not?” The guy nodded, climbed the concrete steps. Tommy tilted his head and said, “Ah right, time to give it up.”

I scooted back behind the pallets, stood up, my skin getting goose bumps from being nervous and fucked up. The guy stared at me as he walked around the pallets, seeing I was totally naked. I asked him what he wanted to do and he said he didn’t know. So I asked if he wanted to get sucked. He said yeah. I sucked his 6-inch dick for a while and asked if he wanted to fuck. The poor guy hemmed and hawed until Tommy stepped over gave him a snort and said, “This will help you fucking decide man, time is money you know?”

The BMW guy got a glazed look in his eyes so I took the initiative, unbuckled his pants, let them drop, and then backed up on his hard dick and started riding him. Frankly his dick was not doing a thing for me, but he seemed to like it as he grabbed my hips and started doing baby steps forward trying to get deeper up into my ass. I had to control my laughter as I was bent over and the site of his feet and dress pants trying to move forward just struck me as funny as hell. BMW guy did not last long at all and soon made a hell of a racket and got wicked loud as he shot his load up my ass. Once he cummed he quickly realized again where he was, yanked his pants up and half ran back to his car and left.

I did not have to wait as Warren had my next dicks lined up and waiting. Three Latino guys came behind the pallets, all carrying construction hats, and set their bags and hats down. One guy asked in broken English, “You suck cock?” I nodded and said, “I love to get fucked too,” as I turned around and bent over and let them see my wet hole. The Spanish flew fast and furious and in seconds all three of them were getting buck ass naked! That surprised me and I was staring as Tommy came to the edge of the pallets with the plate and motioned me over. Tommy laughed, pointed at the plate and said, “Looks like you sold them on your hole for sure. Here, hit this, they paid for two rounds each, but the way they be bouncing around and stroking and looking at you I bet they will shoot quicker then a 14 year old.” I turned back around, all three Latin guys were now naked, stroking, so I did a quick roll of the dice in my head to pick who would go first.

I knelt down in front of the guy in the middle to try to suck him, but he pulled away and went right behind me, spat on his dick and then grabbed my shoulders as he pushed his fat 8-inch dick up my ass. I pushed my ass back and out and he must have liked that because he started saying something to his friends who stroked their dicks harder. The one to my left decided to give my mouth a try and I was soon skewered with nice uncut dicks on both ends. I had only sucked him a minute when he pulled away to calm down, I had him so close and his dick twitched and arched trying to unload without success. His buddy took advantage and stuffed my mouth. He was the biggest of the three, over 9-inches, and much thicker, and hard, not soft and squishy at all. I was choking big time when the guy in my ass unloaded.

As soon as he pulled out of my ass the guy I had sucked first pushed right up my ass and did not last even 30 seconds before he shot. The big guy I was sucking pulled out of my mouth, pushed his friend off my back, flipped me over, raised my legs and entered me hard and rough. He leaned in, squeezed my right chest hard and pinched my nipple. I yelped a little and he adjusted himself so he could keep fucking while he leaned down now to start chewing on my nipples. That set me off and I started moaning loudly like the whore they were using me for.

The two other guys kneeled on each side of my head and I would suck one, then turn my head and suck on the other. The guy fucking me picked up his pace and I started flexing my hole muscles to milk his cum. He moaned, tensed, and bred me and bit my nipple hard as he did. I grabbed the back of his head but he just started biting and chewing hard as he kept fucking me and gave me his second load. His two friends then took his place once he pulled out and I got two more hot Latin loads up my ass. Six loads within about 20 minutes, all raw, I had no idea who these guys were, and I was just there to serve them. As each one finished, they got up and got dressed and sat on the side watching and then chatting until their buddy finished. I wanted to ask them if they had toxic cum, but figured given the language barrier may not work, so just lay on the buggy blanket and rested when they left.

I cleaned the plate Tommy brought over, old him how much I wanted him to work their cum up my ass, but he denied me again, so I sat back, let the shit take its course, and felt the high rush in as I waited for the next raw dick.

Stay tuned for PART 3- The Crew Take Their Turn, Tommy’s Colors Show.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

FRANKLIN SQUARE PARK CREW: PART 3- The Crew Take Their Turn, Tommy’s Colors Show

I had barely got the feeling back in my legs when two of Warren’s crew came back. They looked young – very young – so could not have been much older than 18 if that. One of them had the plate and set it down beside me. I rolled onto my side, propping myself up on my arm, and took a few lines. The one closest to me was just sort of watching me, so I did some more, noticed his buddy behind him was rubbing the front of his pants, so asked the kid, “Did Warren send you back for anything in particular?” The kid in back stepped around his friend and said, “YEAH! We’re gonna fuck you, fuck you good.” His buddy slapped him on the chest and said, “Damn man, make us sound like we ain’t done this before. We do it all the time, alright? All the time. So yeah, Warren said we could. He said we didn’t have to use no rubber or nothing.” I shook my head in agreement. I wanted to bet this was their first time fucking a guy. The kid continued, “And he said to make sure to tell you we both got nasty infected dicks just like you need.” Oh yeah, this would be good!

The kids still look scared, so I reached over, grabbed my t-shirt, and said, “Hey, how’s this, I’ll get on my hands and knees. You like doggy style? OK, good. I’ll get like that and will put my t-shirt over my head. We’ll pretend like you broke into a house and you found this white chick all alone, so you two decide to rape her ass so she can’t see you.” As I was talking their eyes got bigger as did their dicks that they both were now rubbing. I nodded towards the parking area and said, “But the neighbors are close by, so you can’t be too loud, you have to learn to take what you want, even if she is crying and whimpering, but you have to keep her quiet and then leave her scared knowing you may have just gave her your babies.”

Their eyes got really big on that, so I got on my hands and knees, put my t-shirt over my head, and waited. I could hear them getting undressed and one of them jumped on my ass and slammed his dick in my wet and open hole. He was not as big as Warren, but close, so I yelped a little. My t-shirt was then pulled off my head, and I saw the other kid twirling it into a roll just before he tied it around my eyes. I only caught a glimpse of his dick, but he looked like he was just as big as his friend. The kid fucking me had no skill, but his huge raw dick made up for that. The kid in front of my kept his hands on the t-shirt tied over my eyes, like he was afraid it was going to fall off. I started feeling around in the air, made contact with his leg, which made him jump. I found his dick and pulled it towards my open mouth. He got the hint, and let me start opening my throat to swallow his young black dick. He tasted so good! Very sweaty.

“This bitch can suck dick!” he said. His buddy fucking me slapped him and said in a whisper, “Shut up man, the neighbors, remember,” as he was digging out my hole. The kid I was sucking said, “OOOHHHH, yeah, ooh, umm. Shhhh now, bitch, suck it good now, suck it, we’re going to rape you good aren’t we Kyle?” The guy fucking me stopped, and said in an angry whisper, “What the fuck man? You say my name? We’re raping the bitch you dumb ass fucker, now come one.” I started to laugh, which is hard to do with 10+ inches of raw black dick down your throat. These kids were cute, and have to give them points for trying. Kyle – who I now knew was fucking me – pushed himself up and off me a little with his hands to leverage his dick deeper in my hole. He was doing big long strokes now while his buddy in my mouth slowed to watch and as Kyle was unloading inside me started asking, “Was it good man? What did it feel like? Did you like it? Does his ass really feel better than pussy.” Kyle’s orgasm stopped, he kneeled behind me, reached back out and slapped the guy I was sucking and said, “Shut UP!” Kyle then pulled out of my ass and started to get dressed.

The kid I was sucking wasted no time, squatted behind me and slammed balls deep. FUCK YEAH! He was just as big as his buddy and had a little natural skill. He started to scrape my guts good and as he seemed open to the scenario, I figured I would see what he wanted to learn. I pitched my voice a little to sound more feminine and said in a soft whisper, “OH NO, please don’t rape me, please stop, please don’t rape my white hole, I don’t want your babies, no please don’t fuck me.” The kid said “AAHHH yes, I’m gonna rape you bitch, aaahhh yes, it does feel better than pussy, AAHH yes, yes…..AAAHHHH…” The kid fucked hard, fast, and furious and had great stamina and I was soon having a hard time keeping up as my arms were tired. “Where do you want my cum bitch?” the kid asked, “Where do you want me to shoot?” I gently reminded him, “Fuck my pussy, shoot in my pussy, rape it, rape my pussy.” That set him off and he let out a long, loud, moan as he shot jet after jet of young cum into my sloppy hole.

Before leaving the kid knelt down by my head and said, “I want to do that again. Will you let me? What else can we do? Can I rob you, yeah that would be hot, wait what about a car jack, do you have a car?” I chuckled again and said, “Hey man, would love to play again, just leave me your number and remember, what we do is between us, don’t tell Warren.”

He had barely gone when Tommy was there saying, “You are one fucked up white slut. Teaching those boys shit like that,” as he handed me a plate filled anew with lines. I was snorting hard when Tommy said, “You want it like that? You want some big black dick raping you? I got a buddy from jail that has helped me take a couple white chicks down and teach them a thing or two. How about that? I think you need to be taught a thing or two and given a street fuck. No drugs to help you out, we get rough and serious, give me your keys.” I went over to where my pants were piled up, took out my keys and handed them to Tommy. He took them waved them in front of my face and said, “I’m sending one of the boys out have a set made. Here, write down your address. My friend and I are going pay you a visit sometime, maybe we will be there when you get home, maybe we will come in the middle of the night, maybe I will sell these to someone else to come rape you. You won’t know until it happens. Does that make that hole wet? I see it makes your little white dick hard?”

Tommy now stepped behind me, I heard my keys drop into his pocket and his pants unzip and Tommy pushed me face down onto the blankets with his left arm around my neck as his right hand guided his hard dick back up my ass. “Yeah your hole is nice and wet thinking about black dick raping you. Oh baby girl, I’m going to tear that pussy up so good!” I started to say something and Tommy squeezed my neck harder and said, “Shut the fuck up! Oh we are going to use you so good! Teach you to obey a black man like he should be obeyed, Warren may think he own’s you now, but you and I know what you really want – who you really want – what you ARE GOING TO GET!!!!” Tommy unloaded into me as he squeezed my neck tight, giving me a preview of what the future held.

I lay on my stomach for a minute after Tommy yanked his dick out. He was still standing there, pants down, a snarl on his face. I crawled over, took his dick, which was covered in ass juice, some blood, and several guys cum all mixed together. I opened my mouth and sucked him in, and licked him cleaned.

I looked up and said, “I’ll be waiting.” Tommy took the empty plate, walked out onto the dock and I laid back down on the blankets that were now stained with my ass juice and more. He wasn’t serious was he? I mean, guys talk shit like that all the time. It’s just sex and games, right? The evening picked up and several more guys came through pretty quickly, all of whom just wanted to fuck and unload up my ass.

Warren came to check on me and I told him I was doing pretty good. I was so fucked up, and was full of cum and needed to let some out. He had me follow him into the bathroom, locked the door then said, “Bend over the sink, I’m on garbage duty, so you just push your hole out like you gotta shit so I can eat all that cum and juice up.” I did as Warren asked and loved the feel of him eating my ass. I started begging, “Fuck me man, come on, use what’s left to get up in my ass. I NEED that big black dick.” Warren finished, stood up, wiped his mouth and said, “I know you do – good slut – but not yet, I still got business to handle and next time I fuck you it’s going to blow your fucking mind. You ass was full of the nastiest shit you know? Those Latin guys, all untreated syphilis. The white guy in the BMW? Same. My crew? Well the boys got AIDs, crabs, gonno, and more. And Tommy? Well good old Tommy has got a raging case of HEP B and HEP C from all the dirty needles he uses. And me – well I cannot keep track of everything can I.”

Warren unlocked the door, I went back to my post, and Tommy came by with a new plate full of white powder, all lined up like little soldiers in line for a parade. The parade was cut short as I snorted them up. Tommy leaned in and said, “No mercy bitch.” I smiled and nodded as he walked away.

Stay tuned for PART 4- Two Wild Fucks and Off to the Circus

• Upvote 3

FRANKLIN SQUARE PARK CREW: PART 4- The Wild Fucks and Off to the Circus

The last two guys of the night were some of the wildest, drugged up fucks. The next guy who came back was a total homeless druggie. He was young, white, had on a baseball cap, t-shirt, jeans that were a light denim, but appeared almost black from dirt. He had scabs and a couple small open sores on his face. He was tall and really really skinny. Had the whole heroin chic look going on. I didn’t expect much from him from first looks and he did not even look at me really. He was looking side-to-side and sort of spaced. I walked over, started rubbing at his pants and was surprised by a nice long bulge forming down his right leg. I unbuttoned his jeans and when they dropped was hit with a wall of funk and odor that set me back.

A long, uncut dick was hanging between his legs, clearly dirty and parts of it looked bruised almost. I took a deep breath, lifted his dick, and licked at the slit of the nice big head. I gagged, and when I did he took both hands and shoved my open throat deep down onto his festering dick. He held my head as I gagged and my nostrils were buffeted with the smell of death. I had to breathe through my nose, so took several long inhales, each one assaulting me with his stink. I had never tasted such a foul dick, but my ass pulsed and my dick was hard and so I opened my throat as much as I could and swallowed his long dick. He let my head go, but I kept my face buried in his nasty crotch, inhaling the smell and trying to swallow as much dick as I could.

When I finally pulled off to catch a normal breath, I looked up and saw that he had taken a glass pipe out and was heating it up, deeply inhaling the white flowing smoke created. I buried myself back into him, tasting his infected dick, his dirt and filth, and smelling true nastiness. As I pulled back on his dick I would glance up, seeing him hit his pipe and had to jack my dick as it was so fucking hot to see him getting high while I sucked on him. I was loving his smell now and just wanted his dick up my ass. I turned around to back up on him, but he stepped to the side and leaned against the wall, not saying a word. He was standing a bit away from the wall so his dick was jutting out and only his shoulders were on the wall. He hit the pipe again and looked at me through glassy eyes.

My ass was still wet enough and I turned and backed right up onto him as he pushed his hips up to meet my open ass. I took him balls deep and sighed in ecstasy as he hit every spot going in. I braced my hands on my legs and turned to see him still hitting his pipe, eyes closed now. If a bottom can rape a top I raped him. He was just a dick for me to use for my pleasure and I bounced, jumped, pushed up and down and rode his dick to beat hell. I wanted – no NEEDED HIS INFECTED CUM – and was going to milk him for every drop. I rode him slow, I rode him fast and hard, and did all the work as he just leaned against the wall, almost continuously smoking his pipe. I was finally rewarded as he took the pipe away from his mouth long enough to say, “Shit, here I cum!” His dick was really sensitive once he came, and he oohed and aahhed as I slowly pulled off with a PLOP. I knelt and started licking him clean and he pushed at my head saying ,”No man, no, stop, no man.” I did not listen and grabbed his hips with my left hand pulling him into my face as I licked his dick clean and held it in place with my right. When I was finished I let go, stood up, and said, “Thanks man.” The guy didn’t say a word, just put his pipe away and left.

Tommy came over with the plate, I cleaned it and really felt that last snort. The shit was good but did not seem to last all the long. I asked Tommy about that and he said, “Yeah, that’s why I moved on, speaking of, come on.” I followed Tommy to the bathroom and did not ever bother looking towards the parking area at this point. Hell, they had all been up my ass so who cared. Tommy locked the door, dug behind the toilet, got out his bag with his syringes and plunged into his arm. Even after Warren told me about Tommy, I still licked his arm clean.

I stood up, Tommy reached into his pants, pulled out his girl’s red panties, and I automatically opened my mouth so he could stuff them in. He smiled, got a wicked glint in his eyes and said, “Wish I had you in jail with me. I would have cleaned up pimping your ass out to all the brothers that like nothing better than raping a white hole.” Tommy dropped his pants, bent me back over the sink, clamped his hand over my mouth and nose, making it difficult to breathe as he slid his dick up inside me again and said, “Damn you’re hole is all warm and just grips at my dick! Even after all the fucking you been doing! I love a challenge, my friend and I will make you tap out for sure when we rape you. Maybe we won’t come to your place after all, maybe we will grab you off the street and take you someplace.” Tommy was talking low and deep into my ear while pumping me with black dick, “Even better, we’ll take you to some alley in the hood and rape you there then drop you off at PG County Jail. I know all the guards and they would pass you around to those willing to pay. Yeah, I think that’s what we’ll do.”

One of the kids who fucked me earlier pounded on the door, “Tommy, you in there? Yo Tommy? Warren said to get that pussy out here. We got us a special customer.” Tommy slowed, pulled his dick out, unwadded the now spit-covered panties from my mouth and said, “I can see in your eyes you are asking for it – they all ask it – don’t worry, we’ll give it you.” I followed Tommy out and could see a car parked in the middle of the lot, the headlights shining against the brick walls, creating a dance of shadows as Warren and the crew walked back and forth in front of the car. I suddenly realized it was a cop car and bolted behind the pallets and waited. Tommy came in with the plate, laughing, and said, “Don’t worry, that’s Pooh – you know like the little bear – although he ain’t little, ain’t nothing about Pooh little and he gives Warren a run for his money. There some cops in DC you can fuck with and they take the shit, but not Pooh. That mother fucker is scary.” Tommy left the plate with me and I snorted several lines and set it back and waited.

About 5 minutes later a dark shadow crossed my face, announcing the arrival of Pooh, the cop. He was in full cop uniform, hat, gun, cuffs, you name it and the fucker was built. About 6”3, 240, mid-30s, white, clean cut, handsome. Damn, he was a total wet dream! I must have smiled as Pooh said in a deep voice, “You like what you see? You should, yeah you should. But I got something you will really like right here,” as he grabbed a handful of hardening dick now making an outline in his pants. “So, my old pal Warren tells me he’s been running you tonight. That true? Yes? Why? What do you owe him? Money for drugs? Well?” I didn’t know what to say, I couldn’t tell him about Dr Mike and my treatment program and how I was supposed to take as much infected dick as I could.

Pooh looked down at the plate that still had a couple of lines and said, “Finish it.” What? A cop telling me to do drugs? That was kind of hot, so I obeyed, picked up the plate and snorted it clean, making my nose burn and eyes water. The cop laughed at me then said, “Come here. Why Warren has you out here really means nothing to me. What I am interested in is getting a taste.” When I got close to him he turned me around, shoved three fingers up my ass hard, making me take a step forward to keep my balance. He fingered me a couple times, pulled them out, turned me around, and shoved his fingers in my mouth so I could lick them clean.

I heard the clang of metal on metal and Pooh said, “Turn around.” I expected to feel his fingers in my ass again, but instead he grabbed my arms, pulled them back, clamped my right arm into a handcuff, then connected it to my left as he pinched them tight. “Wait, I didn’t do anything, please, I don’t….” I pleaded. Pooh laughed as he dragged me backwards then pushed me ahead of him onto the loading dock, down the steps, and towards his car. I was looking around frantically for Warren and Tommy and the crew and did not see anyone. I did see someone in the back of his car, a young black guy who pushed his face up to the window to get a better look at what was happening and then got a look of shock on his face as he realized I was a guy – a naked guy.

Pooh laughed, “Don’t worry now, Warren and his crew are around, but they know I conduct my business in private, well mostly private in this case, I do like to have an audience for certain purposes.” My breath was knocked out of me as Pooh the cop pushed me chest first and face down onto the hood of his patrol car, which was hot to the touch, and the headlights of the car were still on so I could see pretty clearly. He yanked my arms up and away, making get on my tippy toes as he kicked my legs wide apart with his booted feet. I craned my neck trying to fight, and saw the guy in the back of his cruiser – his eyes wide - practically climbing over the front seat to get a look at what was going on. Pooh let my arms go and I dropped back down onto the hood, the sound echoing off the alley walls. The cop undid his belt, and laid his holster on the hood by my face. He then set his hat on top of the gun and I heard his pants drop and hit the ground. Pooh bent down, took his boots off, removed his pants, folded them, and laid on the hood beside his hat, then bent and put his boots back on. Pooh grabbed my cuffed arms, pulled me back towards him, my skin scraping against the hood. I started to complain when Pooh said, “No no no, none of that now. This is all about pleasing me, you understand, and…and… well I’ll tell you later. Warren told me you were clean and HIV negative and he had to cut his rate for you because guys had to wear condoms when they fucked you.”

Condoms, no one had fucked me with condoms, what was this cop talking about? I tried to twist my body to tell him he was wrong when he yanked on my arms again, twisting my left shoulder and I yelped a bit in pain and relaxed. Might as well hear what the man had to say. Pooh continued, “I love to fuck, but I NEVER EVER wear a rubber and I have left my seed in many an ass and cunt. Tonight, I am a bit backed up as I have not had any hole in a couple days, so your ass is going to get a good fuck down. Now I can’t have you making a lot of noise so just lay there and let me have what I want. Let’s see about paving the road a little bit.” Pooh shoved three fingers back into my hole and began clawing at my guts with his nails. I tried to twist around again and was met with a hard yank as his fingers digging even harder. I yelped and he dropped my arms, slamming me back into the hood. Lesson learned. Pooh continued digging, only pleased when he had a nice trickle of blood running down each leg. I took a deep breath as the cop name Pooh spread my legs a little further then pulled on my cuffed arms so my back was a bit arched and ass was tilted up and up. I could feel his humongous dick bouncing around against my ass cheeks as he adjusted the set up. Pooh gyrated his hips a little to line his dick up with my ass, set his feet, gripped my cuffed arms a little tighter, then yanked hard on my arms, my ass raised up and out opening my hole just a little and Pooh SLAM FUCKED ME RAW.

I whimpered and grunted, but did not cry out even though his rough raw dick was tearing open the rips his fingers had started. Pooh was humming and moaning and enjoying himself as he deep fucked me. Whenever my ass dropped, the cop just raised my cuffed arms a bit so I automatically again stood on my toes with my hole pushed out for him to fuck. The guy in the back of the cruiser was leaning over the front seat now, mouth a little open as he stared and we locked eyes each time Pooh lifted me up. I knew the cop was getting close as his pace picked up and he raised my arms higher and higher. When he was ready to shoot his cum in my bloody ass he slammed my body back down onto the car hood and drove straight in as deep as he could. I pushed my ass back to meet him and I counted – one – two – three – four – strokes before he started to shoot and slick me up with his cum. He was right, he was backed up and came in buckets, which was now running down my legs, following the trail of blood.

The cop was still hard and was doing a slow grind in my ass with an occasional deep push. He worked my hole for a while and I was surprised his dick stayed so hard after cumming so much. Pooh eased his dick slowly out of my ass and gobs of hot cum dripped onto the pavement. He stuck his fingers back in my ass digging and scraping and working them around to make sure his load covered everything while leaning forward and said into my left ear, “That WAS good. I enjoyed that for sure. You’ll be one of my regulars now and guess what? You’re not clean anymore. I bred you good and infected you good and if tonight did not take, well, I will just have to have a repeat. Do you understand?” I shook my head no and the cop said, “I may look healthy my little man, but I’m not, I got AIDs, full blown actually, and I just infected your neg, drugged up ass.” I opened my mouth to say something, but Pooh pulled his fingers out of my ass and shoved them into my open mouth to lick and clean. When I was done he yanked me back and had me kneel to clean his dick off. It was the first good look I had at his weapon and I was truly impressed. I so wanted to get fucked again, maybe on my back next time so it would scrape me deep.

Pooh the cop hauled me back up and let me drop back onto the hood as he calmly started to walk around the side of the car and I saw the guy in the backseat scramble all the way into the back and to the far side. He looked scared and maybe thought the cop was going to fuck him too as Pooh was still naked from the waist down and his dick was still pretty hard. Pooh opened the back door of the police cruiser and the guy in back started protesting, “No man, come on, I ain’t no homo, I don’t get down like that, come one, you just got him right? OK? Come on man, I’ve been good, I ain’t done nothing!” Pooh reached in and hauled the kid out and dragged him around towards the front of the car, all the while the kid was protesting and the cop not saying a word.

Pooh pushed the kid against the hood of the car beside me as I stayed in position and got right up in the kids face and said in a low, menacing voice, “Right now son, I am your only friend in the world, you get me? Tonight was the third time I have caught you slinging that dope on Capitol Hill and you are not a minor any more. You know what that means? That means you get sent to Maryland State Prison – the real big house – probably up in Jessup. Trust me, that’s no place a kid like you will last very long. No, not at all.”

The kid was all quiet as the cop continued, “So you see your predicament. If I take you in, that’s it for you, done, over. Unless………unless you and I come to some sort of agreement.” Pooh let the pause hang in the air as the kid thought about what the cop just said. “You want to hear what I have to say?” Pooh asked. The kid must have nodded, I could not tell, as Pooh told him, “Just like this white ass here, you’re on my list now, but not for the same exact thing as you are not my type. There are places where you can go that I can’t. I always need new ears to listen for me. Find shit out. Give the me 411 info heads up on what may be going down, you understand?”

“I’m no snitch,” the kid replied. Pooh laughed, reached over and patted his gun and cop hat and said, “You want to play like that? You learned nothing from watching this little scene tonight. OK.” Pooh then slammed the kid backwards onto the hood, scaring the shit of me. I jumped to the side as the kid struggled and Pooh ripped his pants down. The kid was not wearing any underwear and had a nice dick between his legs. Pooh’s big hands were pressing down on the kid’s chest when he turned to me and said, “Get over here, see what you can do with this kid’s dick.”

I tried to leverage myself off the hood and the cop helped me by pulling back on my arms. He then guided me onto my knees in front of the kids dick and I began sucking on his limp dick, despite his protests. Pooh told the kid, “Shut up, too late now smart ass. Now all I have to do it put out the word I caught you having sex with some white dude when I take you in, so what do you think your boys will do to you in jail? Huh? You’ll become their bitch for sure. OR, OR YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO WHAT I SAY!” The kid quieted down and his dick began to grow in my mouth. I had to keep shifting to try to keep him in at first, but as he got longer and longer it was easier. He was a grower for sure and was soon raging hard with a good 9 inches. Once the kid was hard, Pooh lifted me up by my cuffed arms, shoved his fingers back into my wet hole and clawed at me, making me nice and bloody all over again. He then told the kid, “Stand up straight a bit, just sit against the hood,” as he turn me around and I backed onto the kids raw dick with my bloody ass.

The kid did not say a word, he just took it as I started to ride him and Pooh fed me his ass juice covered fingers. Soon the kid was bucking his hips and moaning and let out a little yell as he started to cum. His legs wobbled and he would have slid right off the hood if I had not been pressing back with my ass. Without saying a word Pooh pulled me off the kid’s dick and turned me around and bent me over so I could feed on the kid’s dick, which was covered in cum, blood, and ass gore. I started to suck him clean, making the kid squirm and moan. Pooh took advantage of my winking hole to slam fuck me again, driving my head into the kids guts with each thrust. It did not take the cop long to give me his next load, which came shortly after I had swallowed the kid’s second load. Well, most of his load anyways, all of Pooh’s slamming made me unsteady so some of the kid’s nutt shot up the side of my face, but what could I do, I was still cuffed.

Pooh pulled his big raw dick out of my sloppy ass, stood me up and to the side as he said to the kid, “So here’s the deal. You’re my ears now period. No option. And to make sure you continue to play nice, I will pick you up and harass you and make sure your friends see. While that will give you cred with them, what we will really be doing is you filling me in on what I want to know as I drive to pick up this nice white ass. Then we’ll both have a little fun, or maybe I’ll just watch. Naw, who am I kidding, I need to make sure he gets bred good so he can welcome you to our little club.” I wonder if the kid knew what the cop meant and that he had just been stealth fucked by an a biohazard bottom.

The kid’s pants were pulled up and Pooh the cop dragged him to the back and pushed him into the back seat. Pooh came back around to the front, slowly got dressed, and then pushed me back up the stairs and behind the pallets before uncuffing me. I was rubbing my wrists when Pooh said, “Let me see you license.” I handed him my wallet, he copied down my info, had me write my phone number down too, handed my wallet back to me and said, “I need some late-night relief several times a week when my shift ends at 3:30 a.m., so when I call, you better be ready. Understand? I’ll usually come to your place, but who knows, I may have you meet me out someplace so we can work on the kid again. I have found LOTS of fun places to fuck in this town. You took orders really well, but understand, when I call it will be about pleasing me, and infecting you of course. And I hope you realize that if you are even thinking about saying anything to anyone about this, you will be more than sorry, understand?”

I nodded my head as the cop who just stealth fucked me and blackmailed me left me used and bloody and full of his poz cum on a loading dock in the back of an alley. So Pooh wanted to give me more of his honey, damn, I couldn’t wait for that.

It was late now, like 3:00 a.m., and Warren came over to where I was sitting on the cardboard, slid a couple fingers up my well cummed-in ass and said, “I don’t know what you did out there, but Pooh don’t give out props easily and as thanks he gave me a tip about a stash house this asshole who has been trying to wedge into my turf has, so we’ll be taking that out later for sure. Well, all the clubs have now closed and our regulars have picked up what they needed, so the shop is closed until tomorrow. Time to get you ready for the after party.” The after party? What was he talking about? Warren then pulled out a couple rolled up joints and said, “Have you ever smoke pot?” “Just a couple times,” I replied, “Didn’t really do anything for me.”

Warren shook his head and said, “Yeah, that can happen, but unlike the snow you have snorted up tonight which makes you wired and awake, although the high wears off pretty quick, these little things will REALLY fuck you up. You were a great slut for me tonight, so now it’s time for me to earn some real green off that sloppy hole of yours. Got you lined up for some hardcore shit. Remember what I told you last time about several hood brothers I know who would pay me a FUCKING PREMIUM to see you take on their special friends?” I shook my head no, and Warren continued his sales pitch, “No matter, it’s all set up and they’ll be here soon to pick us up. Here, just watch what I do, I will light it for you, just focus on breathing in deep and hold it in your lungs.”

I watched Warren light a joint, trying to focus on the mechanics of how he sucked in, held the smoke, then slowly exhaled. The smoke was thick and tangy, a mix of sweet and something else and I did not really think about what he had just said and these special friends that were going to fuck me. Warren took a couple hits and then handed the joint to me, nodding as I held it to my lips and repeated what I had seen him do. My throat and lungs burned a bit, and I felt like I wanted to cough, but I didn’t. He kept urging me to hold it and when he finally indicated I should let it out, I exhaled much faster than he had. Warren laughed, waved at me to hit it again, so I did.

I started to say I didn’t feel anything as I handed the joint back to Warren, but then it hit me. FUCK! OK, that was nothing like the high from the white powder – HOLY FUCK! I leaned back against the wall, closed my eyes, and Warren laughed then said, “This is no regular joint as it is laced with a special ingredient. Like I said, I need you really fucked up and this shit will make you do anything, absolutely fucking anything! And it makes me damn horny.” Warren handed the joint off to Tommy who had come over, then reached over, pushed me face down onto the dirty moving blanket and drove his dick up my cum filled hole.

“Shit slut! You are wet and sloppy. Oh yeah, these hood boys are gonna use you up! FUCK I’m going to make some good green.” Warren moaned as he fucked and said, “So wet, can’t wait to see you on all fours being mounted, used as a bitch! One after another they are going to take you and I am going to make sure you are ready for it all.” Warren fucked for a while, pulled out, sat back and had me help him finish off the joint. He laughed and said, “We’ll do another one when we get there and don’t worry, I have enough to last a while if we need more,” as he patted his pocket. He stood up, got dressed, and told Tommy to help me get it together. Tommy helped me get dressed and sat by me in one of the chairs by the fridge as he smoked a cigarette. I went to grab a beer, but Tommy said, “No, no liquor, just water.”

Warren had just asked Tommy what time it was, 3:38 a.m., when one of his boys came trotting down the alley illuminated by a set of car lights. A large, white Cadillac with tinted windows pulled parallel to the loading dock. Warren went down the stairs and the back window rolled down part way. I could not see who was in there, but Warren must have known them as he bent down and started talking and a stream of thick smoke was coming out of the rear-passenger’s side door. Tommy, sitting beside me, was rubbing his dick through his pants and kept staring over at me. I said, “Want to fuck me? I am so horny, please?” Tommy’s eyes got wide, but he shook his head no, so I looked back at Warren who was now waving for me to come down and join him.

I took my time going down the steps as I was high as hell and fucked up. I hoped I was walking straight, I thought I was, but who knew. I got about 5-feet from Warren when suddenly the heads of two large dogs appeared in the car window, barked a couple times and then started sniffing and snorting and drooling. I jumped back, Warren laughed, and I heard the voice in the car holler, “SIT! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!” The deep voice laughed as he said, “You must forgive the boys, they can smell a cum filled ass a mile away. I CAN even smell it from here.” I still could not make out what the person looked like, but Warren called to Tommy, opened the front door and I got in, with Warren scooting in beside me. I saw Tommy walk around and get in the back on the other side. I tried to turn to see who was in back, but there was a partition of some sort, so I could not see anything. Warren smile, squeezed my thigh, said “Time to get the show started”, and pulled out another joint as the car was put in gear and we started out the alley.

The white Cadillac drove through the deserted streets of DC as I got more and more more fucked up smoking Warren’s special joint, too high to question what I was doing, where I was going, or what show he was talking about. Little did I know I was going to a three ring circus – a circus hosted by one of the freakiest fuckers in the city and one of which I was the main attraction. The tickets had been sold, the animals had gathered, and the show must go on.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Hey guys= I was just up in DC and saw the Franklin Sq park guys- I think the heroin white boy went by me at least 2 times while I was walking/ cruising the area- if it is the same one he needs to ditch the screaming crazy bitch girlfriend tho-- now if only warren had found my hosed out hole.....

Thanks again Wht for clearing all the built up cum out for me-- what 4 hrs in a sling at the FF party Sun, and 2 nights of bath houses didn't accomplish- you did in half a chapter !!