Question about Fisting

Pig Bottom

Follow ups : 1- for Brother Deposit. My Alpha found my hole tended to cramp up after about 20 minutes of his fisting/fucking my hole at the bookstore, and he wanted me in use and showing off much longer, so after the 3rd encounter/training and the same cramping, he told me I was not to use any poppers again. The next visit, no poppers, he had me strip and stand in the dark end of the bookstore hall, and standing next to me, he J Lubed my hole, his hand, and went right in without any issue. And he continued using myhole for a longer period of time, which allowed a lot more guys to watch, explore and join in. After that, I never needed poppers for anything again-- and while once or twice ina setting with others and they were passed I may have gotten a bottle under my nose, I have not desired them again. As for limits- HELL YES he stretched them. I think most dom/top /Alpha males will push the edges out just to see what they can get the man below them to achieve or accept-- in his case, many of the limits he expanded with me, were followed up by having me do the very same to him--just to prove what I had just accomplished was already mastered by him from his trainer.

PigBottom- as for your rosebud question- my ass lips are probably fuller today than they were 10 years ago, but I do not walk around day in and day out with waddle lips slapping with each step-- after a really involved fisting, there will be a puffy/swollen rosebud, but it is gone within a matter of hours. My ass chute is as "normal" as I am- as for function, it is totally functional and reliable. Now, what aging and meds have done to my overall intestinal ttract, who knows what is normal, what is "other" related, and what has come about form the many hands that have navigated my hole. Do I have bowel control? Hell yes. Unless I eat an allergen that thows my body into a reaction, then I am looser than a goose-- but that would have been the case anyway- so fisting is not to be blamed. I only wear Depends on very long return flights from a week of hedonism ( flts of 4 + hrs) just so any stray cum or lube leaking out from my last nights play, getting pushed along after a gourmet airline meal ( which was probably prepared 12 hours earlier and marginally maintained at food safe temps) doesn't stain up my pants. And everyone knows the bathroom line is at least half the plane after they pass the ptomaine -- so I can sit back in relaxed mode and watch the others dance and squirm waiting to purge the rubber chicken they just ate out their chute as fast as it went in

• 5 years later...