Tight vs loose holes

vrsbbltn

We all have heard and/or read of bottoms saying how nice is to put huge dildos up our asses, the mastery of taking an 11" cock with no pain, and so on. But what happens when you do this? your ass stretches, loosens.

I feel some tops also like loosened holes, I read an old thread about how nice used, opened holes look, and how hard they get when looking at them.

I feel a way overused/abused stretched hole gives no pleasure to the top. I have fucked guys like that and I feel nothing, * * * literally * * *. Also, it's annoying to see the bottom quiet, as he feels nothing, not a single moan.

My ass is pretty tight. I've been told how good it feels. So why would I intentionally ruin it by fiercely fucking myself with 12" thick dildos. To better handle big ones? Morbidity? Self pleasure? I'd skip all of that, prefer to keep it tight for my tops to enjoy it, no matter how much it hurts, and at the same time I enjoy more because you notice when the top is really enjoying it, and can feel the dick better, specially when cumming.

I know a way too closed/tight hole is annoying as well, as it can be so fucking hard to get in it, and having the bottom complaining way too much feels like I'm raping him, and while some might get excited by that, I really don't, it's a huge turn off. I love bottoms who complain but are willing to take it, like myself. I've done guys like that, after a few attempts my dick becomes soft because, again, they are so ridiculously tight that all the blood in my rock hard dick gets back to my body, so I quit, tell them "I'm sorry this won't work" and keep walking.

So what do you bottoms, tops, versatiles think about this: Is a loosened ass really that great and exciting?

Too tight is not good. I remember one time I fucked a guy so tight that it hurt that it was squeezing my dick so hard.

Now I mostly bottom. I clean out for a good while so that loosens me a little, I just keep it regular, not too tight or not too loose.

I can enjoy a guy with a pencil dick and if a guy with a beer can thick dick is patient and I lube up I can take that too.

Speaking as both a top and a bottom, I prefer the holes to be a little looser. You can ram it in and not have to spend time relaxing their hole. And since I tend to prefer bigger dicks more its good to be a bit looser as a bottom.

I still have no problem tightening up however and have gotten compliments on my ass from average and smaller than average guys also.

I am starting to change my mind on this. Yesterday night I fucked a very hot guy, my dick got in him fairly easy yet it felt very pleasurable, warmish and I could feel my dick stretching his ass in each bang. I didn't loose time waiting for him to handle it, nor he complained about it, I fucked him really hard for a long time, which I really like. Also, when I bottom, I'd love it to be more enjoyable and less painful.

As asses are not designed to take dicks in it, we must make adaptations to it. When I wrote this thread I was more focused on way too loosened asses, which feel as if you are fucking the air and could take 5 hours to cum because of this. I have never fucked a woman, but I guess this kind of asses I'm talking about is the closest thing to it.

Guest ff-whole

I practice with very big plugs/dildos and I can be very loose but I use and train my muscles as well so I can milk the bone inside of me...

I had no complains...

I have a very tight hole. I met up with this black guy today and he said he would work my hole over and stretch it by fucking me raw twice a week for 2 months. He said my final exam will be an all black gangbang with me as the cum dump hole.

• 4 months later...