How many guys have you ever had in a 24 hour period?

mcmeddler

What's the most guys you've fucked/been fucked by in a 24 hour period  

425 members have voted

1. 1. What's the most guys you've fucked/been fucked by in a 24 hour period

• Just 1
    • 2 to 3
    • 4 to 5
    • 6 to 8
    • 9 to 11
    • 12 to 14
    • 15 to 17
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 25
    • Over 25

I tend to hit the big party events - IML, MAL, Southern Decadence, Folsom, Dore Alley, Pride, CumUnion, etc..... It is relatively easy to take 20+ men in one go.  When NOT at any of those events, I think 12 is about my speed - enough to open me up and get my hole good and drippy!

Someone said earlier it’s hard to keep track sometimes and I’d agree. I’ve spent a few afternoons hosting parties in a hotel and then switching over to the local baths later in the evening. During a few of these I’ve lost track at 15. Hard to count in a dark room in the sling or on the fuck bench. Especially when your not turning anything down and open to the public. 

On 1/9/2014 at 7:40 PM, bottomcub85 said:

Most I ever took was 19 men. It was my 26th birthday, and a buddy of mine whored me out of a Super 8 Motel in San Antonio, Texas. I was blindfolded and took every cock that showed up. I can't remember the load count, but it was about even with the number of men that were inside me.

lucky bastard!

• 1 month later...
Guest IDTHEFTSITE

Around 30 on a Weekend bathhouse all nighter. Some tops I would see every weekend, and a few would breed me twice in one night. My favorite place was the darkroom bent over a platform and not being able to see who was breeding me. 

During a vacation to Miami pride a few years back, I spent the entire day taking no less than 25+ anonymous cocks and their loads.  Plus quite a few more  over the course of the rest of the vacation.  My cunthole was dripping for days!