Bottoms: Are you fucked by men, or by cocks?

Slut4anyload

Is it the man or the cock fucking you?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Is it the man or the cock fucking you?

• The man
    • The cock

Depends for me. I can only "zone out" in anon fucks (more than one) in a club or at the baths. then it's about cock, cock and more cock. In a 1-1 there has to be some sort of chemistry and it's more about the guy (and his cock!). Had some threesomes with couples, but in those cases I tend to like one better than the other, which has led to a few uncomfortable situations sometimes. On the other hand, the last couple I had a 3some with the one I liked least had an amaging HUGE cock, so had to have him plowing me ;-) Which he did, fucked like an expert. Cute BF shot his load down my throat a few minutes later.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JizzDumpWI

Try as I might, for me it's still the man more than the cock - unless I'm at the baths... Then it's all about how many cocks and loads can breed my piggy hole.

I'd say it's a combination. An extremely hot man with a 3" cock will do little to satisfy me. The opposite is also true, a very ugly man with an incredible 8" cock won't satisfy me. I have had both and can't really say which is worse.

I need balance, I need a reasonably good looking man with a reasonably good sized dick with reasonably good fucking skills in order to feel pleasure. That's why a lot of the times I go out cruising I come home without having done anything.

It has to be both. There are days when all it is about the cock and ultimately the load. Those does usually means 3 or 4 different cocks. Then there are the days when it is about the man, being naked swapping fucks and ultimately both of us cumming. I like both and will continue to enjoy both. Ok who wants to breed me next. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Depends totally on the situation - when it's 1 on 1 of course it's the man, but when i'm mega horny - it's the baths, and the dark room for me - and it's the cocks that count - as many cocks and as many loads as i can get - poz or neg.

• 6 months later...

It could be one or the other, it depends on the guys feeling when fucking. However, I know it is the man when he is verbal, whether he is degrading me verbally ( I find that hot) or he is just acknowledging my presence by talking to me a bit when fucking. If he is mostly silent and seems to just talk to himself then I know it is really just about the cock and getting off.

• 2 weeks later...

The man! I love being totally dominated by him. I want him all over me. I love the scent of him, I prefer spending the night with him. I love the feeling of being with a man for hours and sleeping together. If we have time in the morning, I enjoy making him breakfast and hope for a morning fuck as well!