Fed a guy at gloryhole

hungtopinky

Hey guys does anyone like gloryholes as much as I do? I tried one a long time ago, but sort of forgot about it. Recently I got out of a rather bad relationshp and I had been for my evening run and I was really horny and needed some release didn't care how. Some guy was advertising a private gloryhole at his place. I decided to try it out, he seemed cool, and said I'd just go and walk in and drop my pants and let him do the rest. He told me he did not want me to shower or anything before I came over because he said that he liked sweaty guys. So I just drove over and man oh man am I glad I did he gave me the best blowjob I have ever had. I fed him the other day and will again soon.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, GH can be hot. love it when a guy puts his cock through and I suck it, then he pulls back and whispers "let me see your ass". I spread my cheeks and put my hole against the GH and in the cock slides, can look up and see both hands grasping the top of the wall as he slams his cock into the anonymous hole on the other side of the wall. can be fucking hot.

• 2 months later...

I wanna suck cock someday at gloryhole. What turns me on about thinking of that, is that when im suckin cock its anonynous action. I dont know anything about the guy that im sucking. I just suck dick and when guy let his sperm come to my mouth i swallow it and then another guy comes and i do the same thing again.