Rainbow Fuck Fest Advertisement On Craigslist

• 1 month later...

The next couple visits to the survey site were the same routine: check in, answer questionnaire, go fuck like rabbits get sex hormones. Several of the guys we saw on campus had become our friends and fuck buddies, always willing to give a guy a helping hand when the need arose. Matt and I were becoming more than casual friends and Pete was becoming our regular third - when he wasn’t out fucking one of his buddies. Mid-terms came and went and the holidays were fast approaching.

Matt and I had just finished one of our post mid-term exams that one of our Instructors had thrown in just before the holidays. We were taking a break in the dorms when Pete came in with Toby and they flopped down on his bed. We all just kind of shot the bull for about a half hour. Toby had been fondling Pete and it looked like the two had begun getting closer as Matt and I made out on my bed. Toby asked if we had gotten a survey party invitation recently as he was beginning to feel slutty again. We all laughed and said only one party had been planned for that weekend that we knew of and it seemed everyone who had been attending had been invited to this huge party. Toby then dropped a bomb on us when he mentioned that he was suspecting that the survey was just a rouse to have conversion - bareback parties near the college and get as many boys/men breed. We all looked at Toby like what the fuck you talking about? and Toby explained that he knew some of the guys were bug chasing and that there were others who had been gifting. We all were in denial but upon reflecting we all knew he was right and that our behavior was probably going to land us in the plus column. We put it out of our conscious thoughts and fooled around and had a mini orgy in the room as we helped Toby get over his need for seed, each of us making deposits to fill his sperm bank.

Now, having had the validity of the survey called into question - at least in our minds - almost lead us to decide not to go to the party, which was to be held on Saturday starting at 2:00 P.M., but, like lemmings drawn to a cliff, we all ended-up going en masse to the warehouse to see what would happen. We each entered and signed in and were told to go to a interview room very much like our first visit. Unlike our first visit there were no questions to answer just a examiner and a second person available for unknown purposes holding a clip board. I entered and sat next to a small table. The examiner walked up to me and asked me to sign a consent form for a swab test just inside my cheek. I signed the consent form and he swabbed between my gums and my cheek for a couple seconds then placed the swab in a vial and said it would be a few moments, the guy with the clip board then approached and asked me questions about my outside sex habits and discussed my sexual activity while at the parties. He also asked me questions such as Was I aware that I had had over 150 sex partners in the past 10 weeks mostly at the parties? and Most of my sexual partners had likely been exposed to sexually transmitted diseases? I sort of shrugged and responded "It's kind of a thrill to play this Russian roulette sex game and, yeah, I somewhat knew the risks." It then about 20 minutes later that the examiner whispered in his ear and then he looked at me sternly and asked if I was going to participate in the evening’s festivities now knew that I was now HIV positive. I knew the risk and the probability and also knew that most of the other participants tonight were getting the same results. I replied "I'm gonna fuck like there is no tomorrow" and asked "Would you like my first load of the evening?" They both chuckled and replied merely "Enjoy my new freedom."

I walked out to find Toby, Pete and Matt along with several other of our gang bang party undressing in the locker room. I approached Pete and Matt and Asked “So, what were your results?” They both got a shit-eating grin and answered “What do you think?” We all laughed and looked over at Toby. He said “Still negative, boys. You’re going to have to try harder.” We all knew who was the first to get our loads that night, and so it was: Toby was a bigger cum dump than we had ever seen him be that night. As we fucked and sucked through the crowd, most of our group having tested poz, we wasted no time seeking-out fresh asses to fuck and cocks to by which to be fucked. Many of the faces and were familiar, although some fresh new faces were present. While Toby was taking a brief break at the bar he mentioned that the survey people had brought in some fresh negative meat for the party, guys who, like he, were hot bug chasers, trying to get knocked up. This salacious tidbit turned me and I eagerly felt-up Toby’s ass to find that, even with a but plug was place, cum was seeping out. I knelt down and rimmed around the plug tasting the sweet cum of at least a dozen men mixed together. When his hole was clean-up, I slapped Toby’s ass and told him "Go forth and be seeded, man!" As I rose up and turned around there was Matt. I gave him a huge wet kiss, sharing the some of the cum I had obtained from Toby.

I managed to be breed by at least a dozen men myself before pumping my seed in a hot 18 year old who I had seen on campus. His ass was tight and it felt like I had popped his cherry. As I was about to exploded into his hole he suddenly asked me to stop and to pull out. I told him "Fuck no - this is why you're here - now, take my demon seed like a man." He begged me to not seed his hole, but I ignored his pleadings, thrusting all the way into his ass. What had been a trickle of precum was about be a white wash of the real stuff. I told him it was too late that I had dribbling my precum into his ass for several minutes, and that my seed was already sneaking past his ass walls, giving him with the gift of barebacking freedom. He wimpered some more and I was getting ready to pull out when he suddenly began begging me to seed his ass and give him the gift of my poz cum. I plunged forward burying my cock to the hilt and driving past his second hole when I shoot my first volley deep in his gut. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Matt and Pete coming up upon me as I pulled out of the boys wreaked hole Pete slid in, where he made his deposit before Matt took over and pounded the boy good for another load. I had been fucking the boy in a corner near the steam room and as Matt began to shoot the boy began to piss on himself. Pete and I joined him and began pissing into his open mouth as the boy began to drink down what was being offered.

The night began with a bummer but soon I was turning into a pervert whose job it was to cum and piss on and in as many guys as I could. I wanted to be a 'Prime A Gifter' and make the dreams of the bug chasers come true. I also wanted to be recharged by as many guys as I could. We found Toby later that night, a total mess and fucked up. He apparently had put out the no-loads-refused, fuck-me-as-rough-as-you can' sign because his ass looked like a Mack truck could drive into its bloody confines. We found his butt plug and shoved it into his dripping orifice and slid some rubber panties on him as we dressed and walked him home. Someone had obviously gotten him drunk as he was totally out of it.

The next day Toby came over to our dorm room and apologized for his behavior the night before. We naturally gave him the that’s what good friends are for, speech, adding he was right that the survey was an elaborate cover for a series of conversion parties, although I added that they were collecting data on the animal nature of man-to-man sex, and that no disease was going to stop the raw need to breed and to be bred. We all laughed as Toby dropped his trousers, bent over and removed the plug from his ass, taking care not to spill a drop of what cum remained inside. As we admired his hole he asked if anyone wanted to contribute to his cause and fuck him, providing yet more poz cum. We all jumped in and slid our cock deep in his hole and unloaded our seed, uniting with the cum he had taken the night before. I might add as Pete loved to felch, he sucked out some of the fresh cum, of course mixed with the blend from the previous night, snowballing it back to Toby.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

• 4 months later...

It had been seven months since I saw and answered the CL ad for survey participants. The school year was coming to a close and Matt and I had begun looking for a house to rent for the summer and next school year as the dorms were getting old fast. I was feeling a bit guilty about getting my friends involved in the survey and getting them POZ’d up, although I also was elated we could be fuck buddies for life a never have to worry about catching HIV, we already had it. Toby had become a daily visitor to our dorm room and Pete and he were getting kind of serious. After that last party a month or so back where they revealed our status to us, anyone who tested POZ was given a card to a clinic that would provide free care to us as long as we remained in the study, we need to just show up with the card and sign a new agreement with the study organizers. For those not POZ’d at the parties they were put on a list to attend future parties if they wished to remain in the study.

Matt and I went down to the clinic a week or so ago and were given counseling and medical test to confirm our oral swabs and to determine where our bodies were in reacting to the virus. I still had a high T cell count to go along with my high viral load, so the doctors and councilors told me they were going to monitor me rather than start me on meds. Matt had a lower T cell count so they started him on a once a day regimen, they gave both of us pamphlets on the study and on safe and risky sexual behaviors. Unlike regular clinics who lecture on risky sex and preach safe sex, they were like do whatever feels good, enjoy life, we can fix the outcome if it goes wrong. While we went through the process we recognized several of our survey partners among the clients and several of the staff who handled us, the guy who drew my blood was one with whom I had shared many loads, I had plowed his hole and dumped loads deep in his guts and he had filled me up as well on several occasions.

The pamphlets provided us with some information on the survey including the grad student’s name that started it all, I went through my campus directory and contacted him asking to meet for coffee. He agreed a couple days later and we set a date and time. I arrived at the coffee house early and got a latte from the barista. The grad student arrived on time, he was a geeky med student whom I had seen around campus, and he was hot. He introduced himself as Jeff and asked why I had requested the meet up. I explained that I wanted to meet the stud who managed to put together the hot sex survey. He was about six years older than I, which kept my libido charged and my cock was growing in my shorts. I was there to get information, not to hit on him, but I couldn’t stop flirting, I wanted him in me so bad. I sat there as he explained how the study had come about; how he was doing a doctorate survey on sexual behaviors, which just started out as a written survey when he was approached by a pharmaceutical company and asked if he could expand his scope, they would shoulder the cost of the project, and provide clinical support to the participants. He had jumped on the project and had set up the parties to field test the company’s products. By the time he had finished his story I was ready to take him home and jump his bone. I had finished my latte and invited him to come meet some of the other guys who had participated.

We walks the few blocks back to my dorm where I knew the guys were waiting. We walked in and found Pete and Toby making out as usual and Matt doing homework, I introduced Jerald to the guys , and they all seemed interested in the older stud. He sat on the bed next to Matt and I sat on his other side. “so have you ever participated in any of the parties?” “I was usually involved in the collating of the data, but you guys kept me hard jacking off a lot, reading your answers and all.” “So have you had any other contact with the study guinea pigs?” “A few of the guys contacted me but you are the first guys with whom I have actually met.” I rubbed my hand on his shirt feeling his buffed chest beneath the fabric; Matt took the hint and began nibbling on his ear, his hand finding its way to his crotch. Jerald was rock hard as I unbuttoned his shirt then unfastened his jeans, sliding my hand down beneath his undershorts. I pulled out his cock and leaned over to suck it. It was already slick with pre-cum and I took the length down my throat. Toby and Pete came over to play and soon four sets of hands were playing with Jerald's body. I pulled his pants off of him and began to rim his ass, as Pete took over the cock sucking responsibilities and Toby fed our newcomer his hard cock. I began working a finger into his spit-slickened hole and Jerald began to moan and buck back onto my finger. I inserted a second and then a third as clearly his hole was starving to be penetrated. I stood up and raised his legs onto my shoulders as Pete sucking Jerald's cock and Matt and Toby were sword fighting for his mouth, spreading their pre-cum all over his face.

His hole was tight but slicked-up with my spit, so I pressed my cock into his hole. The head popped in and he realized I was about to fuck him raw. “Wait dude, aren’t you going to use a condom?” “Didn’t do it at your parties? What makes you think I’m going to do it now?” “But I’m not part of the study.” “You are now; take it like you want it.” He begged for me to pull out although his ass was telling a different story as it tried to milk my cock of my juices. Matt held some poppers under Jerald's nostrils and he began to moan and mummer “Fuck me yeah fuck me harder.” I pumped him harder and my nuts began to pull up in their sack. I hadn’t played with Matt this morning and had a large load to give Jerald. “I’m going to cum - where you want it boy?” I asked, although I was not really going to give him a choice. “Cum in my hole" he grunted, although his mouth was full of Pete’s rod. I shot off volley after volley of cream deep in his hole before carefully pulling out and giving Matt a chance at the now used hole. Matt slid in using my cum as lube. He wouldn't last long either, and within about five minutes he bellowed, his orgasm pushing cum deep into the guy's rectum. Matt pulled out and Toby slid in to take his turn at the now sloppy hole, pumping his cock deep into Jerald. Toby cock wasn’t as thick as Matt or mine, but he had a incredible rhythm and long dick with a large mushroom head that could easily hit the second ring each time he pushed in. Jerald winced in pain as Toby worked his inner ring, then breached it. At this point Jerald began having anal orgasms, which sent Toby over the top, unloading his cum deep in Jerald's ass.

Pete took the last round at Jerald’s hole as Toby lowered himself onto Jerald's cock, which soon proved itself capable of a real power drive. Pete plowed in to the hole while Toby rode Jerald, milking his load out of the hot geek boy. Jerald began jerking and unloaded into Toby, just as Pete spewed his load into Jerald's ass. Matt and I withdrew our cocks from Jerald’s mouth, and began kissing our guest, making sure he knew he was now part of our brotherhood. Matt leaned over and opened my bedside drawer and pulled-out my butt plug, and inserted it into Jerald’s hole, saying "This will hold-in all of our loads of spunk." As Jerald felt the plug inserted, and we surrounded him to caress and comfort him, his brain began to comprehend what had just occurred and his cock began to harden again. “Oh my god, you guys just bred me raw. I mean your toxic cum is inside me - oh my god, I gotta get home and take some meds" to which I remarked “Jerald, I don’t remember you offering us that option.” He looked at me, his eyes frightened; pleading for forgiveness. I leaned in and tenderly kissed him, as Pete and Toby hugged and caressed him to calm him down.

Then I asked “So, we know about your study, but what about you? What makes you tick, Jerald?” And he babbled “I was always the thin geeky nerd, wanted to fit in and play sports, but my coordination was always off. I knew I was different as a kid, and as a teen I realized I was really different. I discovered body building at age twelve when when my parents bought me a home gym. I worked out religiously and developed a nice body, one of which to be proud, but my eye to hand coordination still sucked so bad that I couldn’t be considered athletic. I was a klutz to the tenth degree. In my late teens I discovered video games and really sucked at them, but I kept playing. By the time I hit my twenties my coordination had improved to the point that I was pretty good at them. Even so, I could always be found playing with my chemistry set or reading a book rather than out with the guys throwing a ball around. Although I had a good toned body, nobody really noticed me - like I said, I was always a geek, a nerd. My social skills were terrible and I constantly kept falling in love with the hot jocks in school, but I was always too shy to say anything to any of them. When I got to college guys started noticing me as I started to wear preppy cloths and got nicer rimmed glasses and took better care of my overall appearance. Then when I got accepted into pre-med and had to start preparing to be a doctor someday, I started dating, which was a total disaster, as I was a total horn dog and generally made a move at the wrong place or way too soon for the guy's comfort. Soon enough I discovered the internet and social networking, where I continued to make bad moves right and left. Now it appears I have managed to infect a lot of guys under the guise of a sex survey. I am so sorry guys, I really just wanted to meet a few nice guys with whom to hang-out. Honestly, I didn’t expect it to get this far out of hand.”

“So, are you going to continue to lure guys in and watch them fuck like dogs, knocking-up each other?” I asked. “Well, um what would you do, guys?” he pleadingly asked. We all just hugged him he was like a nerdy teddy bear but with muscles. I knew he wanted to continue but we brought to him the realization that his study might not be socially acceptable to all people. I whispered in his ear “Thanks for having the parties and speeding along my conversion stud.” He looked up at me dumbfounded, then realized that one of the factors he included in the study was the freeing effect for guys who just wanted to fuck without the stigma of bare backing and HIV hanging over their heads.

It was getting to be mid-afternoon and I needed to head to class for a review session before finals, and Matt was going to go over to a house to check it out. Jerald asked us our summer plans and we told him it would be nice to find a place that we could all move into and continue to have fun with whatever friends remained in town for the summer, and be settled when school started in the fall. He looked at us and thought for a second. “Ya know if you know of anyone who has access to some money, such as a trust account or inheritance, it’s a little known fact but the college is getting ready to auction off some gifted properties and hear you can get some good deals, as the competition is small and some of the properties are quite nice, they need the money for scholarships.” Toby’s ears perked up and he nudged Matt. “So, where and when is this auction taking place?” Matt asked. Jerald replied he wasn't certain as about the details, but gave Matt the web address of the auction house the school would use. I dressed and kissed Matt and Jerald as I headed out to go to class.

Matt jumped on the net and started doing research, (he was so good at doing that) and found out there were 19 properties gifted to the school in the last five years which the college was putting up on the auction block. Matt started looking through the listings and checking out the pictures of the properties. The auction was tomorrow at 1:30 in the afternoon and Matt wanted to put in a bid on a couple properties off campus but still within walking distance. He called over Toby and offered up a partnership if he want to go in with him and secure a house we wouldn’t have to worry about having to pay rent on and we could party as we wanted to, without the fear of some landlord being prudish.

Being pre-law, Matt drew up the partnership agreement with Toby and they each signed in front of a notary to make it binding and legal. I returned from class to find Jerald asleep on my bed, Matt pulled me aside and remarked quietly “I believe you’re responsible for bringing home this puppy.” With that he laughed and told me about the house he went to see that day, remarking it was nice but the rooms weren’t much bigger than my dorm and it only had two bathrooms to service the four bedrooms and it didn't have a master suite. Jerald woke up as I sat down next to him, he sat up and hugged me and apologized for falling asleep on my bed. He had gone with Matt to the property to look around and he agreed it was nice but most likely would not suit our needs. “Okay, babe, I know you want us to be comfortable and all but we have just three weeks to find someplace or were going to be stuck paying summer dorm fees.” He assured me he would take care of it, suggesting "Let's go get dinner." As we walked Jerald out and headed to the dining hall, Jerald asked “Can I call you guys so we can hang out some more?” We all replied in unison "Sure" and with that Jerald walked back towards the coffee house as we went to the dining hall, where over dinner about how Jerald seemed lonely and we agreed we should help introduce him to our friends, many of which went to parties with us, parties which Jerald had thrown to watch guys rut.

The next day I went off to class and Matt and Toby headed out to the door, specifically not mentioned their objective to Pete or me as they didn’t want to raise our hopes up. Pete texted me at around 2:00 asking if I had seen Toby as he wasn’t at the dining hall for lunch and wasn’t responding to his text. I texted back I hadn’t heard from him either, but it was sometimes common for him to get a hookup and he would lose track of time while PnP'g. Pete seemed worried but satisfied for the moment. Matt texted Pete and I around 3:00, and asked us to meet with him and Toby at the dining hall at 4:30 for dinner, adding that they had some good news for us, and they couldn’t wait to see our faces. I got out of class at 3:30 and headed back to the room, stripped down, and was playing with myself when Pete walked in. I didn’t bother to cover up, the way I would have just eight months earlier. Pete walked over and stroked my semi-hard cock and asked if I was going to save my load for Matt later on. I laughed and grabbed a towel responding “Yeah, and I should rinse today's sweat and grime off before dinner,” as I headed down the hall to the bathroom. Shortly after hitting the shower, I heard Pete come in and take the shower adjoining mine, remarking "Good idea stud. I wanna be clean for the big surprise tonight.” I had almost forgotten that Matt had something to tell us at dinner. I got out and began toweling dry as Pete stepped out and toweled off as well. There wasn’t anyone else in the shower room, so, just to tease Peter, I played a little with myself, and naturally Pete began to grow hard as well. “You want some of this, boy?” I asked as I wiggled my cock at him. Then I made my exit, after wrapping my towel around my waist.

I returned to our room and threw on some shorts and a Tee shirt, and within a minute or so, Pete arrived, and seeing I had dressed, he dressed as well, and with that we Walked over to the commons and grabbed some chow and waited for Matt and Toby to show up. Shortly after 4:30 Matt and Toby walked up carrying their trays of food, sat down and began to consume the culinary delicacies. Pete and I just stopped eating and stared at them, they continued to feed their faces wit big grins on their mugs. “So?” I asked Matt Put down his fork , looked over at Toby and casually said “You are now dining with the partners of Toby-Matt properties.” “And this means” Pete piped in, “this means, due to the good fortune of my inheritance and Toby’s trust fund, we will need to pay rent this summer or next school year or the next or the next.” “What!” "Today we skipped our review classes, and went over to the auction house and looked over the offerings that the college put-up for bids, and we managed to pick-up three properties, one of which will suit our needs perfectly, so time to start packing boy, we move in just after finals." We left the dining hall upon finishing our meals and walked the fifteen minutes over to the gates of one of the estates that Matt and Toby had bought. It looked like an old southern plantation that was just crying to be a home again.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

The next couple of weeks became a blur. Between packing up our dorm room and preparing for finals, Matt and the college agreed a settlement date that fell in the week after finals, so we could get in and start whatever work we had to do to get the houses ready for occupancy. He also used his charm to get our friends to volunteer their time and muscles to complete the tasks.

Finals week rolled around and we were all busy trying to pull out the best grades we could from each of our courses. Matt managed to accelerate two of the settlement dates with the result that he took possession of two of the properties during finals week, and he even managed to schedule a party at one of them on the Saturday after finals. Toby, although busy studying for his test and preparing final papers for his classes, managed to help arrange the party and the invitation list. Pete secured a moving van for Friday and we got most of our belongings packed up and ready to go. Matt came over after his finals on Thursday to say he was done for the semester and offered to help us with anything that still needed attention. I had one final left in the morning, and was tired of studying, so I wagged my cock at him and told him he could start with the draining of my heavy balls. He wasted no time and was soon between my legs, sucking down my hard cock. The pressure and tension of the last few weeks of the semester flowed-down his throat, along with my toxic precum. As Matt slurped down my leaking cock, Pete and Toby showed up, back from their finals. Pete, needing to relieve some tension, knelt behind Matt and began rimming his sweet naked pucker, as Toby slid down his shorts and fed me his swelling cock. The taste of Toby’s sweet negative nectar drove me wild as I lifted Matt's head from my cock and positioned Toby’s ass over my fuck stick. Just as Pete slid his cock balls-deep into Matt, Toby sank down onto me, so I was fucking Pete’s boy as Pete fucked me. Given our frantic schedules during the past week or so, it had been several days since any of us had had any sex, so we were rutting like animals. I drove my cock into Toby like a jackhammer, with the result I soon shot a load deep into Toby’s gut. I continued pounding his hole 'til a second toxic load exploded from my cock, to join the first. Pete's orgasm wasn't far behind soon enough he filled Matt’s hole with his massive load. We all collapsed in a pile on my bunk, sated for the moment.

As we began to regain our strength and Toby slowly slid off my softening cock, Toby mentioned that he had heard from Jerald that the study had been renewed for fall semester, and that Jerald would be stopping by later. As Pete and Toby cuddled at the foot of my bed, Matt got up and came over to me at the top of the bed and hugged and kissed me. Matt let us know that things were progressing nicely on the last house and he expected to take possession on Monday, adding that he would pick me up on Friday after my final to take me to the party house, so we could see what we needed to do before the party on Saturday. We chatted for a while and then we all headed down to the showers to clean-up before dinner. Matt turned-on the water and adjusted the temperature as I hung up my towel and joined him. My cock expanded again at the sight of my hot lover who was also getting a hard-on as the stream of hot water poured over him. I laughed and offered to wash his back. Needless to say, by the time Pete and Toby entered the shower room, we were hot and heavy in a make-out session under the shower session, our hard cocks in a session of sword play. Pete and Toby once again joined in and this time I ended-up flip-fucking Pete while Matt sank his cock into Toby. There is nothing better than having sex in the showers to relieve some tension from a long week of finals.

We all went over to the dining hall after getting dressed and had our last dinner in the commons. Matt invited us over to the gated house for dessert, saying he had something to show us at our soon-to-be-new residence. We finished our meal and headed over to the house, walking the 15 minutes at a good pace. When we arrived at the gate Toby punched in the code and the gate swung back to allow us entry. “So you guys want a tour of the place first or you want to see my surprise?” Matt asked. The three of us indicated opted to see what deep secret Matt had waiting for us. He took us towards and behind the garage, which was the rear of the property, where, upon rounding the corner of the garage, we found a medium sized motor-home. Gesturing at the motor-home, Matt said “Well boys, take a look at your new home while work is being done on the house" and with a flourish he opened the door of the rig and invited us to come on in. Pete was the first to rush inside, followed closely by Toby. By the time I entered with Matt on my tail Pete and Toby were on the couch making out. Matt and I laughed saying “There’s no place you guys won’t fuck, is there?” And with that Matt and I continued on to the rear of the vehicle and entered the bedroom portion of the rolling structure. It had a nice king sized bed which afforded ample room to play around. I went over and sat on the edge of the bed and Matt walked up to me. I hugged him, then undid his pants and pulled out his cock and kissed the head before enveloping it with my mouth. Matt began moaning as I expertly blew him, working my tongue into his piss slit, and squeezing his sweet ass checks in my hands. I began fingering his hole and he shot a load down my throat, in my mouth and across my lips and face. As I was licking the cum off his face and snowballing his cum back to him, Pete and Toby came into the room. “So, I thought you were going to show us the house” Pete remarked. I put Matt's cock away and he zipped-up his trousers, adjusting his tool into a comfortable position, and then took us into the house. I understood why he thought we needed the motor-home for temporary housing. The house itself was a mess - not just dirty, but really run down and kind of gross. The house had certainly had potential, but in its current condition it was not livable. Matt went over what he thought needed to be done and what plans he had made for the renovations. By the time we finished the tour and headed back to the dorms, it was getting late and we were all ready to crash. We entered our room and, as Pete and Toby began to fool around on Pete’s bed, Matt undressed me. I laid down naked on my bed and Matt removed his remaining clothes and laid down beside me, we spooned until I fell asleep. I assume Matt soon fell fast asleep himself, and Toby and Pete were right behind us.

The next morning I got dressed and went over my notes for my final. Pete and Toby had arisen early so that they could pick up the van. Matt lay in bed smiling at me as I packed my backpack with extra pencils and paper and went to take down the message board on the door, finding a note from Jerald that read “Hey guys, sorry I missed you. Give me a call.” I looked at Matt and grinned, saying “Oops, we got so caught up in the tour last night we forgot Jerald was coming over.” Matt laughed and said he would call him while I was at my final. He kissed me passionately then slapped me on the ass, telling me to get to my class and do well on the test.

The final went well and I returned to the dorm room to find it bare and almost looking sterile, as Matt, Pete, and Toby had moved everything out while I was in class. I was a bit sad, but also excited that this chapter of my college life was closing, just as another began. I was about to text Matt to find out where everyone was, when Jerald knocked on the open door, “Hey dude, Matt sent me to get you. The guys are over unloading the van at the house." I grabbed my back pack and followed Jerald down the corridor and out of the building, talking as we made the short walk over to the house. Jerald told me he thought he might have come down with the fuck flu the previous week, but he was feeling better now. I gave him a light punch to the shoulder and welcomed him to the club. We got to the gates and I punched in the code which unlocked the entrance. As we walked-up the drive way, we saw the guys unloading contents of the van into the garage. I walked Jerald to the 'love shack', as we had christened the motor home, and upon entering I offered him a cold beer from the refrigerator, which, I noticed, was well stocked. About then Matt came in, and giving me a hug and a kiss, he asked “How’d the final go?” I responded saying I was confident it went well. Matt went over to Jerald, hugged him, thanking him for coming to get me. Then Matt took Jerald by the hand, and gesturing for me to accompany them, the three of us moved into the bedroom, where, following Matt's lead, we undressed Jerald, dropped our own clothing, and soon enough Jerald was on the bed with one of our cocks in either end. We took turns feeding him our cocks and sliding them up his rear entrance, turning him into a cum-lusting pig. I was about to dump my load in his guts when Pete walked in and joined me, where, after some jostling, he was able to shove his cock in next to mine, stretching Jerald’s hole. That sent me over the edge and I blasted my cum deep in Jerald's ass, which triggered Pete to do the same. As we withdrew our cocks, cum oozed from Jerald's well used hole. Not to be left out, Matt came around, stuffed his cock in, and in no time added his spooge to the mixture.

We cleaned-up and Pete and Jerald went to pick up the kegs for next day's party. Meanwhile Matt and I walked over to the party house, which was a few blocks away. The house was in better shape than the gated house, needing essentially only a coat of paint before it could be rented-out. Thoughtfully, Toby had picked-up some couches, tables and chairs so our guests would be comfortable. As matt and I toured the house, I noticed there seemed to be (at least) a couch or bed in each room and in one room were two pairs of slings set-up in the center of the room. I looked at Matt, but he simply grinned and then began undressing me, positioning me in the sling. Although we had just finished playing with Jerald, Matt was apparently ready to go again, once he saw me naked, laying in the sling, ass positioned to take his cock. He slid in easily and worked his tool into my hole, telling me how hot I looked and how he was going to plant his toxic seed in my ass. About ten minutes later he was still talking dirty to me and pumping in and out, when someone behind us coughed. It was a couple of the guys Toby had asked to come over to decorate for the party. Each had pulled-out his hard cock, and was vigorously stroking, Matt smiled at them and gestured to see if either wanted to take his place in my hole. The older of the two, maybe mid-twenties, stepped up and slid in as Matt pulled out. The younger guy, who was about our age, slipped out of his clothing and climbed into the other sling. Matt apparently knew a good thing when he saw it, 'cause he spat on the guy's crack and started working his cock into the newcomer's hole. The slings were positioned side-by-side, but head to toe, so I could watch as Matt plowed the boy and he could watch his buddy pound me. The rattling of the chains masked the fact that we were now joined by Pete and Jerald as well as Toby and six or so other college studs. It looked like the cleaning/decorating gang would be doing a little gang banging first.

For the next couple hours we fucked and sucked the dozen or so guys who had arrived to help get ready for the party. I ended up with four or five loads up my boy cunt and dropped a couple loads into a hot 19 year old who just couldn't get enough. We did eventually get the house cleaned up and decorated for the party, but it was quite late when we finally locked up the house and walked home to 'the love shack'.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2