Is bringing a video camera to a sauna, the done thing?

rapeday

Hi everyone,

Today I'll be at one of the saunas near where I live. Recently I've been wanting to bring a video camera there. Most of the sex I have, is in saunas, and not in guys' places etc., and filming my sexual experiences, (or getting them filmed for me) is something I really want to begin doing. Especially since I became 25 earlier this year, which kind of made me resolve not to let life pass me by. But I'm not really sure what the rules are in relation to this. Do saunas permit video cameras being used? I don't intend to scurry about filming other guys having sex or anything, I just want to take a room, set the camera there and let guys use it to film me doing stuff if they want. I guess my other question is, are there any good ways I can let guys know it's my camera and if they want they can use it? Maybe I could bring a piece of paper with something like 'use and film me' written on it and set it next to the camera? By the way, if you feel this is something nobody'll be up for doing, just say. I understand saunas are meant to confer on the guys that use them, safety and anonymity, and I don't want to do anything which violates this (or might be seen to violate it) in the saunas I attend.

Personally, if i saw a video camera next to you i'd totally use it. as it is i LOVE to video record me fucking hot bottoms. I have around 300 videos of me fucking guys on a hard drive. HOWEVER, you definitely dont want to bring a visible camcorder there because I dont think they are allowed. I suggest putting it in a backpack or gym bag so they just think that you are bringing clothes in because if they see a camcorder bag, i bet they'd make u turn it in before they let you in.

I think the no.1 rule at a sauna should be: what happens at the sauna stays at the sauna. So a definite NO to visible cameras in the common areas. If you take it in a backpack to your room nobody else knows so nobody else cares. But outside the room I'd be pretty pissed to see a guy running around with a camera.

As to the question of the sign: if you want to be an anonymous cumdump it might work, but if that means that you just put your ass up in the air and never look around for what's going on in your room, expect your camera to be stolen at some point. In that regard it's better to ask openly if the other guy is into filming you.

Video cameras in public areas is a big NO. But discreetly in your own room is probably OK.

I've been getting pissed off a lot lately by how many guys wander around with their smartphones, since they all have cameras built in. A few weeks ago I yelled at a guy who came into a dry sauna with his smartphone. I said, "How do I know you aren't taking pictures?" He said he just needed to check some emails. Really? If you need to check your emails so badly do it elsewhere!

I have hads guys use my phone to film or snap pictures of them fucking me. But I don't let it get in the way of fucking. It can be a distraction.

This. Only had a guy do this once but as this big beefy ruby like bear was fucking me raw he pulls out his phone and asks if he can film me. I say, "Fuck yeah" and he films his cock going in and out of my ass. Even though it was a quick clip watching it always horns me up so much. Even though pretty much everything does. Would have loved to be filmed more. But really the days of bringing a camera or camcorder to saunas or sex clubs aren't needed anymore.

Most smart phones are powerful enough to more then get the job done and easier to carry if you or the guy has that urge. Then he can also email or text the video to you immediately ;)