first office fuck

srstevo44

Got a message from this guy I have played with before once or twice. He is young 30s and I guess i would describe him as a quiet pig. Didn't meet him on a bb site but on Adam and we started talking and I asked for it bb and he was cool with it. Found out later he actually is really into it and does it all the time and he might even be poz (hasn't been tested in a very long time he says, but he fucks poz guys).

Fast forward to today when he says he needs to blow a load and he is at his office which is about 15min from me. I cleaned out quick, rammed a plug in me and rushed over. He let me in his office which is in one of those suburban office complex district with a bunch of businesses all mixed together. He took me up to his floor with a bunch of cubicles. We went into a conference room and closed the blinds. I dropped to my knees and undid his jeans to get to his cock. I only sucked it for a short time because he was rock hard and I wanted fucked!

We both got naked that's when he discovered the plug. It turned him on and he fucked me with it for a bit. Then he ripped it out and put me on my back on the conference table then he lubed up with some lube I brought. It was really hot me on my back on a conference table at his office with my legs in the air and him fucking me raw. Shortly after he pulled me off the table and bent me over it to fuck me for a bit. Then I got on my back on the floor and he fucked me like this. It was very short lived as I was screaming to be loaded up and he doesn't last long anyway. He floods my hole with his cum and then stands up. I lay there happy for a minute before getting up to suck the dripping cum off of his cock. I put the plug back in and we got dressed and both left.

I just got home and took the plug out. Seems like most of his load absorbed, but a little dripped out. I've never been fucked in an office before and I usually don't like being fucked in public places, but this was hot. Hope there weren't any cameras

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

damn i wan do that tooo

Got a message from this guy I have played with before once or twice. He is young 30s and I guess i would describe him as a quiet pig. Didn't meet him on a bb site but on Adam and we started talking and I asked for it bb and he was cool with it. Found out later he actually is really into it and does it all the time and he might even be poz (hasn't been tested in a very long time he says, but he fucks poz guys).

Fast forward to today when he says he needs to blow a load and he is at his office which is about 15min from me. I cleaned out quick, rammed a plug in me and rushed over. He let me in his office which is in one of those suburban office complex district with a bunch of businesses all mixed together. He took me up to his floor with a bunch of cubicles. We went into a conference room and closed the blinds. I dropped to my knees and undid his jeans to get to his cock. I only sucked it for a short time because he was rock hard and I wanted fucked!

We both got naked that's when he discovered the plug. It turned him on and he fucked me with it for a bit. Then he ripped it out and put me on my back on the conference table then he lubed up with some lube I brought. It was really hot me on my back on a conference table at his office with my legs in the air and him fucking me raw. Shortly after he pulled me off the table and bent me over it to fuck me for a bit. Then I got on my back on the floor and he fucked me like this. It was very short lived as I was screaming to be loaded up and he doesn't last long anyway. He floods my hole with his cum and then stands up. I lay there happy for a minute before getting up to suck the dripping cum off of his cock. I put the plug back in and we got dressed and both left.

I just got home and took the plug out. Seems like most of his load absorbed, but a little dripped out. I've never been fucked in an office before and I usually don't like being fucked in public places, but this was hot. Hope there weren't any cameras

Guest faggot hole

i was fucked raw in the office my first day at work. And periodically since then. Co-workers, the FedEx guy, messengers.. Before, during and after office hours.

i used to get fucked in my office pretty regularly. There was one guy in particular who had fucked me in a restroom under the stall pretty regularly, he followed me to my office one day and so knew where I worked. He'd show up and my corner office was all glass, so I could see when he showed up. I'd go downstairs to the mens room and he'd slide under without a word, cock hard with some spit on it, I'd sit on it, he'd fuck and go. He did come up to my office one day, but there were to many people there for us to do anything. I did have others who fucked me in my office after hours though. always hot.

• 10 years later...