When my ass is healed, should I start taking loads?

rawTOP

Should rawTOP start taking loads when his fissure is healed?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Should rawTOP start taking loads when his fissure is healed?

• No, he should stay an exclusive top
    • Yes, but only occasionally
    • Yes, but he should be giving more loads than he takes
    • Yes, he should give and take as many loads as possible

From reading your blog entries, I would actually think that you would enjoy learning to bottom more often. And I'm not just saying that cuz I think itd be hot to read entries of you telling us how u are taking loads now. I also think that it would give you a variety of sex that you could participate in and open you up to many more HOT men that you could play with. Plus, as a bottom, you dont have to worry about cumming too fast or not being able to get hard, you just have to worry about your top cumming fast. So I think it would improve your sex life to start being more versatile. I have this friend who recently got divorced who insisted he was a total top. WELL.... I showed him. Today he thanked me and told me that he was glad that I helped him because now he is more versatile and getting laid TWICE as much! Which, for a 54yo newly gay man, is a great thing!

If you enjoy bottoming, definitely start to take loads as soon as you heal ..... During my teens and early 20s I was exclusively a top. I enjoyed giving my load to any bottom willing to take it. I thought I was pleasuring the bottom just by giving him my load. During my late 20s and early 30s I started to bottom, and found a new joy and pleasure. I also learned that an experienced top can pleasure a bottom in a number of ways. I now enjoy assplay so much I have become an exclusive bottom.