[FelchingPisser] My First Anniversary...and My First Felch

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

It was a year ago today that I started From My Side of the Sling. I can’t quite believe it’s been that long. Or that I’ve written close to 200 entries over the year.

I love interacting with my readers, either on here, on my email account or on the hookup site linked to the blog. And so many---I had no idea how many people would be reading me each week. Or how far flung from around the globe that readership would be.

I had great support getting started. Thank you, again to Rob and Ace.

I have met great people—some who found out I wrote about them after the fact—and some who came to me so I could write up the fun we had in the playroom.

I know I have a lot more to say….I haven’t even begun to cover all the things I thought I might a year ago. So I guess I’m not going anywhere yet…

So in honor of the Anniversary—A tale from the past:

My First Felch

Toronto—August, 2007

I’d read about felching. It was touched on in the occasional skin magazine of the late 70’s and early 80’s. But I really remember how awful Larry Kramer made it sound in his novel “Faggots.” And the few holes I plowed back then were certainly not clean enough for me to put my face in them after a fuck. In my part of the world, cleanouts were not in evidence—I’d actually stopped fucking because of it. Condoms actually made me stick my dick back in a hole. And surprise—everyone was cleaning out now. I fucked my way through the rest of the 1980’s and up to 2008, condoms worn religiously.

I was visiting Toronto at the end of summer. I was at the newest bathhouse—Spa Excess. I had fucked a handsome Asian twink in my room, but he had gotten off fast—before I had even come close to cumming. Now I was wandering the dark play area…

I enter at the far end of the play area. I pass four video screens that make we squint in the blackness. Then, just a few steps past them, it’s hard to see again. A man is in the one sling. He’s large and has a dildo as big as his arm laying across his hairy stomach. He tweaks his own nipples and looks hopefully toward me. I smile and move on. Past gloryholes. Past a bench where you can sit and look through a window--and watch guys piss in the trough in the rest room. Past more dark and twisting corridors.

Hands reach out and fondle my jock. My cock is semi hard, mounding the fabric obscenely. I push past them. I want to make a tour of the entire area. And then I’m there—a slurp ramp. I am on the sucker level. Cocks poke through various holes at just the right height. I move around to find the stairs. I go up. I find an empty hole and stick my hardening dick through it. It doesn’t take long before I have a hot mouth on it. Then another. And another. I’m not trying to get off, and the suckers are sampling the wide variety of cocks and balls presented to them.

When I tire of it, I make my way down the stairs. A hairy young man is standing by the hole nearest the stairs. He’s still facing me. He hasn’t stuck his cock through a hole yet. He’s hot—what I can see of him. Gym built chest. Hairy pecs. Nicely built arms. I pass him. He turns and thrusts his cock through the hole. I get a glimpse of his round, hairy ass as I descend. He’s right there to my right—his cock at my level. It’s a little bigger than average, but not by much. But if is thick with foreskin. I reach up and touch it. “Suck it,” he says.

He doesn’t have to ask me twice. I swirl my tongue over the foreskin. I work it inside the tightly closed opening. I finally use my hand to pull it back. He is dripping copious amounts of precum. I lick and swallow. And lick some more.

He’s vocal. He’s the loudest voice in a room full of hushed cock worship. “Suck me off, man.” I do my damndest.

He pulls out of my mouth and pushes his balls through the larger than usual gloryhole. I lick. I pull each one into my mouth. I am jerking a little myself now, especially when I glance up and see this handsome man above me. He sighs.

And turns.

He pushes his ass against the opening. The wood flattens his full cheeks and provides easy access to his hole. I lick around it. Then shove in. My tongue is in deep. “Fuck,” he moans. “Eat my hole.” I lick and swallow and push saliva into him.

“Fuck, yeah man. Can you taste that load up there?”

It takes a second for me to let it register. And he starts to push. Before I can react the load is in my mouth. Jesus! My heart rate soars. It’s so damn good…I swallow hungrily. “Give me more,” I bark out.

He does. He pushes the rest out. It’s thick, creamy—a blissful mix of cum and his natural ass lube. I’m hooked.

Just as quickly he moves away from me. I stand there, confused. He’s down the stairs and pulls me into a kiss. There is barely anything left in my mouth. But he kisses me hungrily as if it was all there waiting for him. The moment his tongue hits the back of my throat I shoot. I’m wracked with the orgasm. He has to hold me up. I shoot hard and long over his dark pubes. He leans me against the wall, kneels and cleans my cock. I shake and tell him to stop—but he pays no attention.

He rises, his mouth full of my cum. He leans in to kiss me…

3633230367947296647-7068346140757088555?l=felchingpisser.blogspot.com

More...

Thanks....I hope to keep on inspiring that hot meat of yours to get hard...

FUCKER you inspire hot meat everywhere to get and stay hard,fuck man my dick starts slimin piss and precum with each new post

OINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.