Hung Poz Guy Tricks Tiny Latino into "Rape" Sex

The time had come, Nate thought to himself. He had lived next to Angelo for nearly a year, now. It hadn't taken Nate long to notice Angelo's tiny frame and beautiful brown eyes. Nate was a patient man, though. He knew Angelo found him attractive. The long stares were hard not to notice when they passed by each other in the hallway connecting their apartments. One wrinkle: Angelo had a boyfriend. A rather attractive one at that, Nate noted. Nate was no stranger to persuading a lust interest of his to give in to his wants. The long and thick nine inch cock Nate was packing usually sealed the deal and the unsuspecting fate of those who caught his eye.

When living with HIV, one has to be somewhat devious in order to keep the barebacking going. Nate had no regrets about that. We all have needs, he reminded himself. It was obvious that Angelo's boyfriend would be gone for some time, Nate reasoned, as he watched him pack his suitcases into the car in the parking lot from his window only a couple of hours before he decided to put his plan into action. Nate knocked on the door, and within moments, the beautiful Angelo answered, with his big brown eyes staring at Nate, once again confirming his interest. "Hi, I'm your neighbor," Nate introduced even though he knew Angelo knew that, "and I have an unusual favor to ask of you. My washing machine is broken, and have to wash my work clothes for tomorrow. Would you mind if I washed them here at your place? I know that's a lot to ask of a stranger, but I appreciate any help."

Angelo's eyes lit up, and he tried not to seem to eager, but the thought of this beautiful man lingering in his apartment seemed too enticing to ignore. "Uh...yeah, sure. I'm not doing anything. Come on in." Some small chit-chat followed to break the ice. Angelo found Nate rather charming. Nate made his way to the hallway to load the washer with his work clothes. He then casually took off his shirt, shorts and underwear, revealing his monster cock dangling from his tall and lean body. Nate added those clothes into the wash as well. Angelo could not help but to stare and his mouth opened slightly. Nate sensed his shock and offered some reassuring words, " oh, I know you're gay and that you have a boyfriend. so, I figured you've already seen a dick or two before." Angelo instinctively licked his lips, and hoped it went unnoticed. "Um...yeah, it's cool. I...uh...just never saw one that big before." "Oh," Nate smiled slightly, "your boyfriend is so tall, I just figured he was probably hung too." Angelo looked at his feet for a moment, feeling a bit ashamed, "Oh...well...he's...um...you know...average and all." Some awkward moments of silence followed. Angelo discretely took another look at the giant man meat dangling only a few feet away, and then almost involuntarily stammered "If I didn't have a boyfriend...wow...I would..." and then Angelo cut himself off. Guilt sank in; and he didn't want to finish the thought. Nate stepped closer to Angelo and offered, "Look I'm sure you love your boyfriend. I can also tell that you want this dick. So, I know how to give it to you so that you don't have to feel guilty." Angelo looked at Nate's face, and felt oddly disarmed; and his eyes again fell onto Nate's prized cock, "Um...what do you mean?" Nate didn't hesitate, "It's not cheating if I rape you."

Angelo laughed nervously .. "oh .. ha ha .. that's kinda funny." The more nervous Angelo got, the more Nate could hear his Latino accent kick in and add to the cuteness in front of him. Nate leaned in closer and said in a soft voice, "I'm not kidding. I'm going to rape you and there's nothing you can do about it. I suggest you not try to fight it, because, well, I'm clearly a lot bigger than you and I'll get what I want." Angelo bit his lip, his mind racing. He was a little scared, but more excited than he imagined he might be by such a demand. Nate didn't want to give Angelo time to think about the situation and so grabbed Angelo's hands and placed it on his cock. "Stroke my cock," Nate ordered, "don't think .. just stroke." Angelo was shocked that his hand was already grabbing the biggest cock he had ever felt, and he seemed incapable of resisting the impulse to squeeze and stroke it. "That's right...do everything I tell you, and little harm will come to you," Nate said, "now put it in your mouth." Angelo hesitated. Nate raised his voice a tad, and spoke more sternly, "put it in your mouth now." Angelo felt a wave of relief, telling himself I'm being forced to do this. He opened as wide as he could to welcome the thickness into his wet and wanting mouth. Angelo felt his cock standing erect beneath his sweatpants at the first taste of Nate's manhood. Nate guided Angelo down his cock. At about half-way down, Angelo gagged and pulled back. "Coño!" he blurted instinctively in Spanish, and then clarified "Damn, you're big!" "Yeah," Nate said pulling Angelo's head back towards his now fully erect rock-hard manhood, "suck more."

Angelo ferociously sucked down as far as he could and forced himself to gag on the dick. The pressure of the thick head against the back of the throat triggered a twitch in his own fully-hard uncut cock. He quickened his pace and gagged with every attempt, still not getting much more than half-way down. Nate stopped Angelo, picked him up and carried the tiny boy to Angelo's bedroom and plopped him on the bed. Nate smiled slightly as he looked over the smooth slight frame he admired from his window many times before. Angelo paused for a moment, "we can't do this here. Not in the bed." Nate interrupted him, "I'll rape you anywhere I please. Now take off all your clothes." Angelo couldn't help but to comply. The thought of Nate's massive cock entering him had won him over. At this point, he was only acting like a concerned boyfriend. In reality, he was now drooling at the thought of this cock inside him.

Within a few moments, Angelo found himself pinned down by the waist, his legs high in the air. Nate assaulted Angelo's tiny hole with his tongue, probing and licking while Angelo tried not to buck his hips with pleasure and anticipation. Deciding Angelo was sufficiently wet, Nate quickly moved his cock into position for the essential part of the rape session. "Wait .. please put on condom," Angelo requested. Nate's response was as simple as it was direct. "No," Nate said as he pushed his thickness into Angelo. Angelo gasped. "We can't. No... " Nate continued to push in up to about a third of his cock. Angelo bit his lip and moaned in both pain and pleasure as the huge tool made its way into his eager but tiny ass. "I never fuck bare. Not even with my boyfriend," Angelo blurted out with difficulty, trying not to squeal. "We're not fucking. I'm raping you. Take it you little bitch," Nate said raising his voice slightly.

Angelo started to feel guilty about this exchange, but then he wanted it so badly. He pulled on Nate's legs to encourage him to go in more, even though he could barely stand the initial pain of the entry, knowing it would get better any moment. Nate did not disappoint. At nearly to the hilt, Angelo was panting and nearly gasping for air - the pleasure was overwhelming, and Angelo was now under Nate's complete control. "More!" Angelo managed to say. "Por favor. Mas! Mas!" "Oh yeah, " Nate answered, "I knew you'd like to get raped. Take that big cock."

"Si! Si!" Angelo replied as he felt Nate pump deeper into him. "Mas! Mas!" Angelo bit his lip and moaned louder than he ever had as Nate continued to assail his ass. The dark cloud of guilt had all but disappeared and pure pleasure was being fucked into Angelo with every thrust. Nate had Angelo right where he wanted him, "So, you don't miss your boyfriend now, do you?" he asked as he continued to thrust. "No! No!" Angelo said barely able to think straight. And then he realized what he said and tried to back peddle. "I love my .. unhh .. unhh .. I love .. my .. fuck .. boyfriend." Nate pried "You love my cock more don't you?"

Angelo tried not to admit as much, but his moans betrayed him and his heart was racing as it had had never before. "Si! I love it! Mucho grande pinga! Fuck me! Mas! Rape me more! MORE !!!" Nate pounded his entire length into the tiny body beneath him. Angelo reverted to his native tongue to express the new heights of pleasure he found, "Lo quiero! LO QUIEREO! Si!!! SI!!!" Without warning, Angelo shot a load that struck his face and ear while Nate continued his pounding. Angelo's ass was now numb from over-stimulation, but the pleasure echoed in his brain even after he came.

Nate picked up his pace as his charged load built. He almost felt sorry for a moment, however the hint of guilt morphed into an extra degree arousal as he prepared to unload his toxic jizz into the unsuspecting victim who was begging for more. "Here comes more!" Nate announced as he erupted nearly 15 pumps of jizz deep into Angelo's ass. Angelo's head was spinning. He felt his warmth but not much wetness, thinking perhaps because Nate's cock was so big, the cum didn't have anywhere to go. But then he felt it. Cum nearly gushed out of his hole and Angelo gulped with a sense of trepidation as the reality of taking a large load from a mostly unknown man started to sink in.

Nate and Angelo each paused to catch their breath. Nate slowly pulled his cock out of Angelo's now tender and sore ass. Angelo felt still more cum leak out his hole as Nate pulled completely out. "That was amazing, " Angelo told Nate, having forgotten that he was a 'rape victim'. Nate leaned forward and passionately kissed Angelo, whereupon the two men pulled each other into a tight embrace. ""Can you stay the night?" Angelo nearly pleaded.

"Oh, you're gonna get exactly what you want, and maybe a little more," Nate assured his new conquest.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...