Did you bareback between 1985 & 1995? Tell us about it...

rawTOP

In the early 80s, with the help of a truly perverted lady, I finally understood the difference between sexual orientation and sexual role. I was straight/Hetero but also a total sub, bottom for both females and males who craved being used and degraded. Asked one guy to use a condom and realized that was not who I was sexually, in spite of the risk, I had to leave the use of a condom up to the guy fucking me. It was the only way I could feel totally sexually satisfied.

I cruised a lot of parks and rest areas and rarely did anyone ask, if they did I always said it was ok to go bare and cum in me, 99% did. Am sure I have been lucky but still feel the same way.

Guest GoodExercise

I remember a guy named Kelly that moved to Chicago in 1995. He was tall, handsome and very hung. Super thin. I introduced him to some fuck buddies in some hot 3ways. He had a great time while he was around, and he showed many others a great time, too.

• 9 months later...

Yes, I did bareback during that time. I knew I was gay from early on having had my first sexual encounter when I was 13 with my 16 year old gay cousin and was getting fucked bareback by him and his gay friends in the small town I lived in. Once I was 16 I was by now out to family and others and able to drive. The freedom of being able to drive enabled and intensified my pig status. I was able to come up with a fake I.D. so I was frequently at ABS taking loads and then moved on when I found the bath houses in Detroit with the ability to walk around nude and the wide open anonymous bareback sex I knew I was an addicted barebacking pig bottom. I’d go to the baths everyday of the week and was just thrilled to be fucked bareback by any anonymous guy. By then I preferred black men and the Detroit baths had many horny black men for me to fuck bareback. By 1985 HIV/AIDS was beginning to show up in the baths and I had gotten loads from well over 2000 men and I’m sure some were poz loads while remaining “fertile”. In the early ‘90’s HIV/AIDS was well know in the Detroit baths. Many cum pig bottom buddies I knew in the baths were stealth bred and diagnosed poz, and I knew I was close behind. But I wanted to know who it was and in ’93 I choose a hot looking black stud with AIDS, we were both highly elated when we fucked bareback and shortly after I had flu symptoms. Going back in time with the same conditions, I would’ve chosen my decisions to be any different. To this day it is most important with a top and I share a common goal – that very act of his bare dick blowing a precious load of man seed deep in my ass is THE hottest!

I started going to abs when I was 16 in 1980, the entry to the arcade was before the cashier and could get in all the time. After awhile they thought I was a regular and never questioned it. Learned to suck dick and get fucked there. Nobody used condoms so it was always bare. Met many good fuck buddies there as i was pretty much a pig, would let anyone fuck me for a price. Was loaded up so many times thought my ass would never be tight lol

Then a friend got sick and I learned about aids. He didn't last long after he got sick and passed within a year. Scared the hell out of me. I tried to play safe but after being such a pig it's hard to stop, I think that's the reason I got fat. If I couldn't stop myself from being a pig I made it so that guys wouldn't want to use me. Soon the fucks became less and less and with depression I got bigger and bigger.

Now I've started barebacking and I feel alive again. Still don't do it as much as I could but I'm doin it more and more. Funny thing is I'm also losing weight and still HIV-.

I started fucking and getting fucked in 1980, then a student at university. We always barebacked and condoms were never used. I frequent a sauna in Johannesburg and always got fucked bare. It was only in 1983-4 that the Aids awareness really took off in South Africa and guys started using and insisting in using condoms. I lost two friends in 1986 and really got afraid and stopped bare backing until 1989. In 1989 I started fucking and getting fucked as the situation dictated , meaning when a guy insisted on a condom we used it otherwise I bare backed. However I always took oral loads no exception as I loved sucking cock and refused to suck a cock with a condom on. After 1991 I just stopped fucking with a condom or getting fucked with one as up to now.

• Administrators
By 1985 HIV/AIDS was beginning to show up in the baths and I had gotten loads from well over 2000 men and I’m sure some were poz loads while remaining “fertile”. In the early ‘90’s HIV/AIDS was well know in the Detroit baths. Many cum pig bottom buddies I knew in the baths were stealth bred and diagnosed poz, and I knew I was close behind. But I wanted to know who it was and in ’93 I choose a hot looking black stud with AIDS, we were both highly elated when we fucked bareback and shortly after I had flu symptoms.

How in the hell did you manage to stay neg until '93?

II lost two friends in 1986 and really got afraid and stopped bare backing until 1989. In 1989 I started fucking and getting fucked as the situation dictated , meaning when a guy insisted on a condom we used it otherwise I bare backed. After 1991 I just stopped fucking with a condom or getting fucked with one as up to now.

If you had been so scared, how was it that you were willing to go raw 3 years later and then exclusively raw 5 years after being scared? What was going through your mind? Were you OK with becoming poz? How did you come to that point with so many people dying?

Edited by rawTOP

Guest Pwrfkme06

I gave up my ass to protect an even younger guy form a priest. I let this priest fuck me when ever he liked and he even paid for a pager to call me when ever he was horned up. I promised him my ass bare if he left the others alone.

@rawTOP: All I can say is shear luck. I know what your saying and with all those loads I took I must have the right number and color on the Roulette wheel.

How in the hell did you manage to stay neg until '93?

If you had been so scared, how was it that you were willing to go raw 3 years later and then exclusively raw 5 years after being scared? What was going through your mind? Were you OK with becoming poz? How did you come to that point with so many people dying?

During that time I spent nearly every weekend at the bathhouse. bent over in the sauna and taking loads.

Occasionally guys would want to use condoms. I was always very disappointed when that happened.

Still Neg, damned if I know how that happened.

It was 1990 and I was seeing a guy but we didn't live together (he was in the middle of leaving his partner in a very ugly split). I had a roommate that was a bathhouse whore. Followed his guidance and went to the bathhouse on weekend when I was unable to see my guy (never told him). Years later when we were actually living together we went to the baths together every chance we got. At that time, having just split from a partner with AIDS, i would never have knowingly even considered playing with someone that was poz.

The one attendant and I got to be close and were attracted to each other and we spent down time talking and playing a video game. When his shift was over he came by the open door to my room and was quite welcome to come in. It wasn't our first session. We enjoyed playing together - our cocks were pretty much equal in size and both of us were versatile.

I would BB guys but did not cum in them and would allow them to BB me with the same expectation. The attendant would switch off fucks and that night/early morning ended with him fucking me. We were resting for a bit until my room time was up, i'd go home and see him the next weekend.

I checked out (he was able to just stay in the room since he worked there and would be on duty again in a couple of hours cleaning the facility). I went home to discover Dean's creamy jizz leaking from my ass. I panicked and started douching frantically and told myself things would be ok.

Years later, when i was diagnosed, i thought back and realized that Dean had bred me - although perhaps unintentially. Reflecting on my status, and the circumstances under which it happened, I was glad it was Dean. Our sex was amazing and we had a deep connection to each other in that moment.

The Fuck Flu - yeah, i had it. And from the same bath house i would also later have gonorrhea and Hepatitis A from rimming the hottest guy in the place for hours one night.

I saw Dean working at a big box store about 5 or 6 years ago. I'm not sure if he recognized me. I considered going back to ask him for a recharge.

I have been getting fucked since well before 1979. When the epidemic came out I became morecautious about who fucked me

i never have used condoms but did try to sort. What I found out was that the people who were getting sick were also drug users.a lot where sharing needles. I avoided these people as best I could. I still do

Edited by rawTOP