Becoming a Poz Fuck Slave

Becoming a Poz Fuck Slave (Part 1)

Shortly after my 19th birthday, I had just gotten dumped by my boyfriend of 3 years after he caught me cheating on him with two of his teammates from the lacrosse team, taking one cock in my hole and the other down my throat. He had been the only guy I’d ever had sex with (up until the lacrosse boys) and while we used condoms for the first month or so, we eventually said fuck it and started going bareback exclusively, and once I had experienced the glories of bareback sex, I couldn’t go back to using condoms. Even the sex with the lacrosse boys was all bare. I was fully aware of the risks of bareback sex and I had no desire at all to become poz, but I figured that since I was a smart kid I could just know who not to get fucked by. The poz ones should be obvious right?

In hopes of getting away from the now-ex, I decided to get a new job and move to the city near the town I grew up in and just start fresh. I moved into the extra bedroom of an old high school friend of mine who’d moved to the city a few years ago and got myself situated into my new job and my new life. Over the next few months, I went on a couple dates and also hit up some of the clubs and had a few one night stands here and there (all bare of course), and was slowly coming to the conclusion that I found the random sex much more satisfying than the emotional aspects of the dates I was going on.

One day, I was cruising through the craigslist ads when one caught my eye:

Master seeking new fucktoy - 30

Greetings boy. I’m in the market for a new fucktoy after my last one moved away to a new city. You will submit to me completely and be my willing slave and will do anything I command of you. If you are inexperienced, that’s fine, I will train you in the proper way to serve and submit to me. But this is not some one time thing where you leave whenever you want. When you submit to being my slave, you will be mine until I determine that you may go. If you’re ready and willing to totally submit yourself to me, then reply with an email with “Fuck Slave Application” in the subject line and include your age, stats, pics (both face and nude, making sure to show every part of you including your cock, ass, and hole), any experience you have, and your HIV status. Following all these instructions to the letter is very important and will indicate whether or not you are ready to serve me.

Attached to the post were several pictures of this amazingly hot guy. He was white, tall, probably around 6’, had a muscular build, dark brown hair, and while the pics didn’t show his cock, the bulge in his underwear was sizable. I finished reading the ad and staring at the pictures and realized that my cock was hard as a rock and that I had started rubbing my crotch without even realizing it.

Fuck this guy was hot and that ad was amazing. I had almost no experience with anything like this, but I knew that I had to reply to this ad. Something in my gut told me that it was what I needed to do, so I sent him an email following all his instructions to the letter, mentioned that I had no experience outside of being handcuffed once while being fucked by my ex, proudly mentioned my neg status, and included the best pics I could find of my tight bubble butt, my slim frame, and my 7 inch uncut cock.

He only took about 15 minutes to reply:

“Greetings boy. You’ve shown promise so far by following all of my instructions exactly. Are you truly ready to submit to me? You must be willing to obey me always and never question my commands. You will be a lesser being, undeserving of many of the rights and privileges to which you may have become accustomed. You will have some leeway during your training, since you are inexperienced, but once your training is complete all infractions and disobedience will be met with swift and severe punishment. Can you handle this boy?”

I couldn’t believe it. Despite how extreme it all sounded, something in me knew that this was my place in life. This is what I was meant to do. So I replied saying that it was exactly what I wanted and asked how things would proceed from here. This was his reply:

“From this moment forward you are now my slave-in-training. You will continue with whatever living arrangements you have for now, but ultimately you will become my live-in slave. You no longer have a name when in my presence or the presence of those I may share you with. You will simply be referred to as slave, or any other title I deem appropriate. I am Master Steve, but you will only refer to me as sir or master. In my home, slaves are not worthy of clothing, so as soon as you enter you will immediately strip off all of your clothing and will put on a collar I provide for you. Until you are naked you may not address or even look at me. You will come to my house at the address below this evening. You will knock on my door at precisely 8pm and you will be in my custody until noon tomorrow. DO NOT be late, slave, or you will be punished.”

I got very excited at all of this until I looked at the clock and realized that 8pm was only 30 minutes away and his address put him at a 25 minute drive! Not even having time to shower I threw on my shoes and ran out the door.

To be continued.... (Part 2: Slave’s First Visit)

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...