bathhouse question/US

toddbb

yah i gotta fellow top brother that swears by slammers...mostly all BB there too

Is this only for the Slammers in Florida or does it include the Slammers in LA? I'm headed to Los Angeles in a couple weeks -- and I want some raunchy action.

I don't have great ones near me. Of course we do have the dick dock in Provincetown which is like. An outdoor bathhouse - ill be heading there in a few minutes - but I often travel for,sex, and sometimes will just fly out, stay overnight at a bathhouse, and then leave, the next day.

Best ones I do for that:

1. Toronto - Steamworks

2. Chicago - Steamworks

3. ft Lauderdale. - slammer and the club

I'd drive 2 hours, but flying two hours just for going to a sex club or bathhouse is way too much. Having to be at the airport about 2 hours before flight departure time, driving to it, going through security check lines, flights are usually delayed, the cost of taxis and or procedures of car rental when you arrive, etc etc etc. By the time you finally arrive you are already tired.

Now add to all that the huge possibility that you find nothing worth the effort you got into and all the money you spent. Maybe at some clubs most comment on like Slammers Ftl getting some loads is guaranteed, but maybe you don't like any of the guys.

Because of all that, I'd skip trains, airplanes, boats. I'd only drive, stay local or drive no more than 4 hours. I think I'd do the one night visit to another city if a big and nice sex party is taking place.

On the other hand, if you can stay for 2, 3 or 4 days then it's ok to do it, as you have plenty of time to try different places and people, and it's enjoyable regardless of how much dick you got, how many handsome men you met, etc., and choose a city with lots of options like Ftl.