ASIANS being barebacked (X Tube link collection)

bbfan74

Thank you for sharing you sexy young man. I like a variety but younger slim smooth Asians get my cock hard and dripping! Nothing like a demonstration to drum up horny customers!!! I wish you well. Now if I could afford the flight... :-p

Aww thank you lol. I'm pretty self-conscious about how I look on camera as I am not very photogenic. If I could afford the flight myself to the UK you'll be my first customer hehe.

Short and sweet vid' date=' but I wish I could hear you moaning. :grin:[/quote']

There's a trick to hearing the sound... you have to be in doggy position, slide your thick cock up Asian87's hole, lay on him with your face alongside his, and rotate your hips to piston fuck his moist hole. The moaning ought to sound pretty loud then. Hehe!

There's a trick to hearing the sound... you have to be in doggy position, slide your thick cock up Asian87's hole, lay on him with your face alongside his, and rotate your hips to piston fuck his moist hole. The moaning ought to sound pretty loud then. Hehe!

wait what?! how'd you know? jk

but yes that does it and gets me moaning louder :grin:

You're really hot. Please post more of your videos. Maybe you can post them on XTube too?

thank you. I do have a few more videos, but I have to edit them to not show the faces of the men, and myself. not sure if I want to show my face on film yet. Maybe someday, and I'm a bit lazy to do it

thank you. I do have a few more videos, but I have to edit them to not show the faces of the men, and myself. not sure if I want to show my face on film yet. Maybe someday, and I'm a bit lazy to do it

You could upload them as private videos and then only share them with users on the board... or only share them with me :*

Really liked your video!!