ASIANS being barebacked (X Tube link collection)

bbfan74

You could upload them as private videos and then only share them with users on the board... or only share them with me :*

Really liked your video!!

I could. Ok I will upload video just to test it out on xtube with private pin, since I am waiting forever for this group to form up. will PM you the pin when done. its just a short JO video. Hard to find guys that actually wants to do some sex-ing video. maybe i should just video it in secret and black out their faces hahaah. jk.. not really ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whenever there were other bottoms, I always ended up getting fucked by everyone including the other bottoms. Except one time the other bottom was only into blk boys and he got jealous cuzz the only blk top there kept on fucking me all night.

Lovely video! Nothing sweeter than an asian cunt proving itself with a big black dick. Except on my dick of course :) Asian whores are the only "guys" that can turn me into a dom top, and I like them as sub as they cum!
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest blackseed650

fucking 18 -19 y/o asians is hot. live over by a college with gay frats. one an asian frat. just walking home from work on fridays. i pick up asian sluts. take them home, get them naked, they give me condom to put on, and I hand it back. Then want to stay, they must take it raw. if they don't want me loading in their holes. i must swallow. 90% of the time they take my load.

Guest blackseed650

I'm going to a bubble butt pinoy house tonight and I want to serve him on camera and put it on xtube. How easy is it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...