way to identify bottoms

Guest bareman

Guest bareman

Hi guys. I will be visiting a gay sauna in Duluth, Mn. next week for 2 nites in a row. I havnt been over there for about a yr. My question is this: I am a total bottom and I would like to know if there is a way for tops to know i am a bottom by what I wear, etc. In other words how do i cruise around and they know what I am? Any particular thing to wear etc?

• Administrators

In a bathhouse - lay on your stomach - head towards the door means you want to give a blowjob first, though head away from the door guys often give blowjobs as well.

When you walk around, just wear a jockstrap - dick covered, ass bare signals bottom.

Jockstrap is a great way to let others know you are a bottom. Make sure you have your ass open for easy access. If you are sucking cock, do it with your ass up and out signalling its open for business. Just keep your ass on display.

i agree with the others here about a jockstrap is the best way,taking it a little furthur i would always wear a red one to let tops know i wasn't just there to pose and was available to anyone who wanted it

I, and I guess most of us can identify bottoms regardless of what they wear. I'd say don't worry too much on what to wear, just be you, act like what you are. At saunas, one of the most annoying things are bottoms who show/touch their bulges instead of showing their asses. But as u said you are a total bottom you might not get into that kind of nonsense, maybe those with identity traumas do such things.