[Defiant Barebacker] 2012 So Far

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

This has been a rough year. I came to Seattle with my partner in hopes of ridding him of Leukemia. We have had many challenges along the way, but good times as well. While the treatments he underwent gave us more time together, they ultimately were not sufficient to save his life. We lost him a couple days ago. Our life together has been one of doing what we wanted when and how we wanted. That approach has paid off, in my opinion. I would not have done it any different. This philosophy is the same as those of us that bareback. Rules are one's own to make, not someone else's. Not sure I am ready to jump in and play hard just yet. But when I do, you can bet on it being unrestricted and as messy as I can make it. There is one thing that is out there I still have yet to do and I think I need to get it done... My record loads taken is only three for one evening. Think I need to at least double that. I think I should double that before I leave Seattle at the end of November. Local and want to help? You see how to contact me at the top of the page...5659550056261962395-2701282988213412278?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.