Growlr, Scruff, Grindr

Is it me, but I have never had any luck on any of these- OK- not on growlr, but Scruff and Grindr have never paid out for me- all I do get , esp on Grindr- is a very quickly depleted battery ! I load it , and within a few days and too many low battery msgs, I go back in and delete - not as bad with Scruff- but the G def eats thru my smartphone

• Administrators
Has there been consideration about putting a space on the profile section to include growlr,scrugg, grindr handles?

The problem is that the handles in those apps are not unique - they're more like profile titles - several people can have the same handle. Those apps probably track people based off a hash of the person's phone number or off their email address - nothing that could be used/shown here.

• Upvote 1

The problem is that the handles in those apps are not unique - they're more like profile titles - several people can have the same handle. Those apps probably track people based off a hash of the person's phone number or off their email address - nothing that could be used/shown here.

What he said... I am constantly changing my profile title to fit whatever I am looking for. If I posted mine, it would be outdated before a week is up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.