So I had 5 or 6 loads in me and did not empty any of them. It was so fucking hot.

fuckboy20

Not always available so been a while since I posted and was able to.

Last saturday was the best. I hooked up with a very influential leather top nearby. I was late though and he was pissed but he was so fucking hot and had a hard leather man attitude. I serviced him, did a little foreplay and he bent me over and fucked me. Damn his dick was great, thick, and just felt so fucking perfect. I loved how he fucked me until he bred me. After he bred me once he took me over to his cross and had me position myself against it. He flogged me, hard with a latex flogger. It hurt and not being used to any type of bdsm play in a while was very new to me. I wasn't able to take it completely but I tried. He leaned in at points to rub and kiss me and play with my hole. He then flogged my ass for a bit and got me and him both horny. He also took a riding crop to my ass and balls. I sucked him some more and did some more foreplay and he put me on my back and fucked me this time. Again it was so hot and I was basically begging for it which turned him on. After he bred me we said goodbye to each other.

Next encounter was at a sex club. Had a guy come into a room with me and he kept groping and grabbing my ass so I pulled my pants down. His cock was rock hard and thick and he used a little lube and shoved it into my ass. Again, he wasn't the type to go easy he just kept fucking me and I had to take it. Damn it felt good. He bred me two times. Got bred by another guy who was pretty hot. And then someone else who I was eyeing and who eyed me finally got together and went into a room. He was about to put on a condom but I told him I don't use condoms I take it bare. He shoved his dick up my ass and fucked me and I begged for his load and he gave it to me. So I had 5 or 6 loads in me and did not empty any of them. It was so fucking hot.

I actually hung out with that last guy who bred me at a bar for a while. He's a pretty cool guy. But I stayed out wayyy too late that saturday and got sick on sunday and monday. Tuesday I felt a little better but took the opportunity to rest a bit. 100% back now.

Ready to get some more loads this week or definitely this weekend :)

Hehe thanks guys. Took 6 loads tonight from one guy. Was hot as fucking hell. I forgot to mention last thursday that I met a top at a hotel. Someone I knew was also there who did not tell me he was going to be there. Good guy at least. Brave top accidently cut himself on a piece of glass that he stepped on and even after that was able to fuck me and keep going. I sucked him for a little bit and he spanked me, punched me, choked me, and did some foreplay until he said he had to have my ass. He fucked me for a bit but he had to take a call because someone called him. The other guy who was there I knew and he started fucking me for a bit. When the top came back he pulled out. The top then told my friend that he had 5 counts to put his dick in me. The other guy got nervous and was trying to and the top said, "oops sorry *insert sarcastic voice*" and pushed him out of the way and proceeded to fuck me.

..This man. He fucked hard and fast and damn he felt so fucking good in me. He pulled out a few times all the way just to shove it back in several times. He really abused my hole. He came multiple times while fucking me and pretty fast and was able to pick up and go again. He bred me about 4 times at first and we took a quick break. Then getting ready for bed he asked if my ass was sore. I told him it was and he asked if I wanted more. I told him I did. He told me I was a good pig boy and shoved his dick back in me and started to fuck me again. My ass really hurt but I did not care I wanted his cock and loads too much. He bred me about 2 or 3 more times til I had to tell him we have to stop *shot* because I was tired and had to get up for work in the morning. He understood and we went to bed.

One of the only times I've ever had to tell a top to stop. But sleep+work is legitimate. Gotta have gas money to travel to fun tops :)

I'm able to take so many loads now and hook up with guys because I admitted to myself I'm a fucking bareback slut faggot bottom whore who loves raw dick up my ass and loves loads. I don't care what type of load it is I fucking love loads. I'm fortunate to also be young and alright looking (boyish cute at least) so that helps. But I also am near the city and tons of opportunities to take loads and raw dick. I also know exactly what I want even at this age and I go for it with confidence, excitement, and anticipation. There are still more things I want to do though ;)

good man

That's a good skill. One of the questions I ask to potential slaves is how many loads you can hold. It's hot when a man can get fucked, take loads, and let them absorb and do their job.

WOOF

OINK

The more loads taken, the better your "foster care." After all, you are now a "foster parent." Keepin "dem babies" inside!