confused about what to do...

I met a guy today seems really nice and friendly.

we fooled around i sucked him nice and deep - he has a wonderful cock...

tried fucking but the condom made him go soft. so we played for a bit - it felt great. i just kept thinking about him sliding into me. now i am back home i keep thinking about it. i think i want to take him into me bare. i need to know what it feels like to be made a slut.

i think next time i might ask to feel it the natural way... i think he has a huge load to deliver.

i can imagine him pumping into me...

I'd suggest finding out if this guy who fucked you is willing to go bare, if not then the whole conversation is moot. If yes, they why not go ahead. You've already made a decision (just by being on this website) I think to get fucked bare...next step is to go ahead with someone you want to do it to you. Have fun.

Hey, if you're game, just do it. All my STD's came from nice guys, I was pozed by my bf (still with me). I've been pure trash and rolled in the gutter and come out clean as a whistle. You just can't tell. However, if you bb bottom, your chances of HIV infection are high. Do you smoke? Do you drive yourself home from a bar or a party?

Being poz may make you feel like you're in the gourp but there are both short term and long term consequences for your life style, health and longevity. I'd advise anyone to not smoke and not drive even when a little drunk.