He wanted it bare, right?

bbinbpark

Hooked up with a bud of mine tonight that we have not really fucked bare, but I've gotten the feeling he was willing to try. Told me once he only fucks bare with guys he's dating etc. Tonight at my place when I grab the lube I grab some condoms and have them together. We end up him fucking bare. When we're cleaning up afterwards he notices the condoms and makes a comment, if I had told him they were there he would have used them. If that was such a big concern would he have not asked for condoms before he plunged into my hole?

I think he 'secretly' wants to BB, last time we fucked after he took off the condom he 'teased' my hole a bit just before he came, did push the head in bare for a bit, but not full on fuck. Know that a guy I used to fuck bare has been fucked by him, though I don't know if they BB'd

• Like 1

When we're cleaning up afterwards he notices the condoms and makes a comment, if I had told him they were there he would have used them. If that was such a big concern would he have not asked for condoms before he plunged into my hole?

I think he 'secretly' wants to BB, last time we fucked after he took off the condom he 'teased' my hole a bit just before he came, did push the head in bare for a bit, but not full on fuck. Know that a guy I used to fuck bare has been fucked by him, though I don't know if they BB'd

I'd think he wants to fuck bare but is afraid of disapproval. His comment on the unused condoms was so you wouldn't think he does it all the time. A plain talking chat should clear it up. My opinion anyway.