Stepdad Gets a Pig

twistedfukka

• 1 month later...

Sorry pigs, circumstances kept me away...hope I can pick up the story to your satisfaction:

“I think it’s time,” he said, “to graduate you to the big boy dildo, and to see how well you handle being filled up at both ends.” He unhooked the restraints on my wrists and ankles, and I let out a disappointed little moan, since I had quite enjoyed being in bondage. “I know, boy,” he said, “but you need to show me just how badly you want all of this, and in order to do that, you have to be an active participant. Now, faggot, get on all fours.” I scrambled to obey, and he chuckled. “Fucking faggot,” was all he said. Then he picked up the larger of the two dildos, and put some lube on it, and moved around to my hole. “Now, boy,” he said, “this is going to want to slip out, but you have to keep those ass muscles tight to make certain that doesn’t happen.” With that, he slid it in. I think that my eyes must have rolled back into my head at the feeling of such fullness. A little sigh of contentment passed through my lips, and Bud chuckled again. Once the dildo was in place, he smacked my ass, and said, “Remember, boy, it has to stay there.” Then, he moved around so that I was face to, well, monster cock. “Open wide, boy,” he said, “It’s time for the advanced course.

I was so high and horny at that point that I think my jaw must have literally made a snapping sound when my mouth flung open. Bud's "pig feed" (meth for those who have forgotten) had me flying high, and I had my second dildo ever in my hole. I knew, like I knew how to breathe, that the thing missing was a man's cock in my mouth. Bud just stood there, cock arrow straight, pointing towards my mouth, which by now was watering like crazy. It took a minute for my brain to break through the chem haze and realize that, once more, the choice to move forward was being left to me. That truly obnoxious voice in the back of my head told me that it wasn't too late to stop yet, his cock hadn't entered my body - I could still say "no". I think the voice knew that the moment a real man's cock entered me, everything would change. But really, at this point, I wasn't going to say "no". I moved my mouth forward to swallow Bud's monster cock.

The first few inches had barely entered my mouth when he stopped me. "Gently, faggot" he said, "you gotta work your way up to the whole thing or you'll choke." So I just focused on the first few inches of his cock. The taste was incredible - the only way I could describe it was sweaty bread, that yeasty damp taste from wearing briefs. I thought that I had never tasted anything so good in my life. When Bud's hand moved, I knew he thought I was ready to take more, so I moved to the half way point. At that point, I realized that I wasn't really doing much, just savoring the cock, so I started to tentatively suck. I could tell by the pleased noise that Bud made that I was doing well. Then, unfortunately, I lost concentration on my chem-fueled ass muscles, and the dildo in my hole started to slip out. Bud noticed my predicament, and solved it the simplest way possible...he walked forward, forcing me back so that my hole was against the wall...the dildo hit home again, secure in my hole, and I lurched forward on the rest of his cock.

It turns out that Bud didn't need to worry - my throat and his cock were a perfect fit. I don't know if I wasn't born with a gag reflex, or maybe the tina/poppers combo was responsible, but it was hitting my voice box and I was in pig heaven. Bud fussed with something out of sight, then brought the mirror with fresh lines back into my field of vision. Since I was clearly occupied, he held the straw for me to slip my nose onto - only this time he didn't just give me two lines, he made me take all four (well, made me is a little harsh...I was clearly equating his "pig feed" with intense pleasure now, so I was going to take all that he would give me, however it came). Once the lines were up my nose and I was reeling, he brought the little brown bottle to my nose and reminded me to inhale until he told me to stop, first one nostril, then the other. I was completely out of it now, throat full of cock, ass full of dildo, head full of chemicals. That’s when Bud began to speak.

“Boy”, he said, in a gentle tone similar to the one he used when he’d told me that it didn’t matter that I was gay, he’d love me all the same, “it’s time to acquaint yourself with some basic facts of life that I learned long ago. There are two types of human males in this world – real men, and pigs. Pigs look like men, talk like men, dress and act like men, but in truth they are inferior. They are governed by their lust for unnatural acts, and by their desire to submit to real men. A pig may think he’s a man, but deep down he knows every time his faggot cunt twitches that he is not a real man.” I was finding his voice hypnotic as it came out like a religious doctrine through my chemical haze. “Even when you were younger, boy, I could see your head snap up at the mention of the word “faggot”…when you first came out to me, I thought it was fear, but then as I watched you closer, I realized it was because that submissive pig in you was reacting to its proper title. I knew you needed to be released from the bondage of self-imposed morality that you suffered under to truly wallow in your subhuman urges, and I knew I was just the man to do it. Only your cunt of a mother stood in my way, and now she’s gone…and don’t think I didn’t notice that reaction to the word “cunt”, pig…you’ll be hearing a lot more of your proper titles from now on.” He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and gripped me under the chin. Something told me to open my mouth, and he grinned and spat into it. I closed my mouth and swallowed. “”Nature at its finest, boy” he said, “you aced the advanced course, now let’s give you a water break.”

Coming soon (I PROMISE) part 5

• Like 7
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 6

“Boy”, he said, in a gentle tone similar to the one he used when he’d told me that it didn’t matter that I was gay, he’d love me all the same, “it’s time to acquaint yourself with some basic facts of life that I learned long ago. There are two types of human males in this world – real men, and pigs. Pigs look like men, talk like men, dress and act like men, but in truth they are inferior. They are governed by their lust for unnatural acts, and by their desire to submit to real men. A pig may think he’s a man, but deep down he knows every time his faggot cunt twitches that he is not a real man.” I was finding his voice hypnotic as it came out like a religious doctrine through my chemical haze. “Even when you were younger, boy, I could see your head snap up at the mention of the word “faggot”…when you first came out to me, I thought it was fear, but then as I watched you closer, I realized it was because that submissive pig in you was reacting to its proper title. I knew you needed to be released from the bondage of self-imposed morality that you suffered under to truly wallow in your subhuman urges, and I knew I was just the man to do it. Only your cunt of a mother stood in my way, and now she’s gone…and don’t think I didn’t notice that reaction to the word “cunt”, pig…you’ll be hearing a lot more of your proper titles from now on.” He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and gripped me under the chin. Something told me to open my mouth, and he grinned and spat into it. I closed my mouth and swallowed. ”Nature at its finest, boy” he said, “you aced the advanced course; now let’s give you a water break.”

It was at that point that a single thought broke through the chemical haze that wrapped around my mind – “I am so fucking thirsty”. And there, sitting on the dresser next to the other playthings, like the Holy-fucking-Grail, were two bottles of water, with condensation running down the sides. It looked so good to me, and I was so focused on how much I wanted some ice-cold water, that I barely even grunted when Bud pulled me away from the wall and the dildo popped out of my ass. I’d never experienced the singular focus or the clarity of mind that Bud’s “pig feed” gave me. At that moment, I needed that water more than anything else I had ever needed. Bud noticed me staring longingly at the water bottles, and he gave an evil chuckle.

“I don’t think so, faggot,” he said as he gripped me by the chin and forced my eyes to lock into his,” that water is a reward, and you haven’t quite yet earned it yet, pig.” I whined a little in the back of my throat, just like a dog. It wasn’t on purpose; it was just the natural sound that came out of me at that point. This made him give that evil chuckle again. I realized then through my chemical haze that the sound of that chuckle was making my ass muscles contract every time he did it, same as when he used words like “faggot”, “pig”, and “cunt”. Maybe it was the chems at work, but I was starting to think his theory about pigs and real men might be legitimate. Then Bud started speaking again, and all I could focus on was his rough voice and his grip on my chin and the deep, deep black of his pupils as they seemed to grow and fill his eyes.

“Boy,” he said, firm grip still on my chin, “it’s time to teach you another essential function of a pig. I’ve been up all night flying high on T and slamming down beers, and I’ve got to piss something fierce. So, faggot, here is what is going to happen. I’m going to start pissing in a minute, and you can choose to open your mouth and serve as my urinal pig, as nature intended, or end up getting your bed sheets all piss stained. However, if piss gets on those sheets, boy, the least of your punishments will be to sleep on them for a month without washing them.”

There was a small, still moral part of me that hated the way chemical pleasure rushed through me at the thought of this strong, viral man pissing into my mouth like I was garbage. That part of me caused me to try to pull away from Bud’s grip on my chin. Suddenly, the grip was on my throat and the voice very, very gently.

“Listen, faggot,” he said gently, “I haven’t forced you to do anything you don’t want to do so far today, have I?”

I slowly shook my head “no”. I had indeed made the choice every time to participate.

“I’ve allowed you to decide to make the final move each step of the way, correct?” he asked more gently still, firm grip still on my throat.

I nodded my head “yes”.

“And pig,” he said, practically purring, “I haven’t done anything to hurt or damage you, have I?”

I shook my head “no”. Suddenly one of his hands was in my hair, yanking my head back hard, while the hand on my neck clamped down like a vice until I started to see black on the edges of my vision. He leaned in to speak softly in my ear.

“Faggot,” he said, “I haven’t done anything to hurt or damage you YET. Please don’t force me to start now.” If my cock hadn’t been flaccid from all the chemicals in my system, his words in my ear would have made me cum without even touching myself. That surge of pleasure at the whispered promise of violence and degradation at my step-father’s hands was the final straw that convinced me Bud was right – I was 100% pig, born to serve real men like him, and everything that he was doing with and to me that morning was not only what the pig inside me really wanted, but also what the pig inside me needed…what it craved. I opened my mouth wide, and prepared to take the piss of a real man and enjoy every drop of it.

Bud gave that evil little chuckle of his, and released the iron grip on my hair. The death grip on my throat that was making my vision blur turned into a caress down my cheek, almost the action of a devoted lover. He ran his thumb along my lower lip, smiled and said, “Good boy”. Then he grabbed his rock hard dick and lined it up to my open mouth. I could see him relaxing the tension of his body, and then slowly it came, the golden stream of piss from his monster cock. At first, I let it run straight down my throat, but then I grew curious about the taste. The pressure was growing stronger now, but I was able to start to savor it a little before swallowing. I wanted the words of a wine connoisseur so that I could adequately describe the taste of piss created from a toxic mix of meth and beer in the urinary tract of a real man, but words fail me. All I can say was that the moment I tasted it, I had one of those epiphany moments where it clicks like “yes, this is something that has been missing in my life so far”. I knew then that Bud and any of his friends would never need a urinal to piss in as long as I was around – in fact, I would feel cheated if he spilled so much as a drop of fluid into a porcelain bowl from then on.

Too soon, the strong stream of chem and beer piss came to an end, and I eagerly leaned forward to lick some stray drops from Bud’s slit. He looked at me with pride like I was a first-grader who had won the school spelling bee. “Boy,” he said with pride, “your first time drinking piss and not a drop spilled. Truly, this is nature at its finest.” He ran his thumb across my lower lip again. “I am going to have so much fun with you, faggot.” At that point, I was starting to feel warm in my belly and a flush came to my cheek. Bud noticed and smirked, “that was some strong man piss you just guzzled down, pig, and you are gonna be flying high again in a moment. Just in time, too, because it’s time for the main event, faggot. Here’s your water – drink up.” He grabbed one of the bottles of water off the dresser and tossed it to me. I was so thirsty I had the cap off and had chugged down half of it before I even noticed that it hadn’t been completely sealed, it had been opened at least once before.

Coming soon, part 6...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 9

• 2 months later...