help?

Neg20yrold

Hmm...I like the idea myself, if you wanted to move to the US.

I've been thinking about looking to create some type of situation with the right guy or guys. I have a three bedroom house, and so have room for some additional people here.

I envision a daddy/boy situation to be one where both are getting needs met. I would want to be a type of parent/daddy/mentor to a boy, to help him learn about and navigate the world of adulthood, sexuality, homosexuality, and HIV. I would expect the boy to of course be available for sex, but also to do things around the house, but then also to get a job to be able to support himself too. I would not want to fully take care of a boy. I would also encourage his own exploration of his own sexuality, not only with me, but with others as well. I think that there can be room to negotiate any kind of parts to unique relationships, but both parties have to know what they are looking for and signing up for.

Maybe if you're not looking to come to the US, I can find the right boy(s) to create a fun cool environment here with.

I would certainly move to the US. Have always wanted to live there.

This is an interesting thread. First of all, when i was living in my parents home (actually my dad's; my mom split when i was 12, that never stopped me from being a cum dump. i brought guys home to fuck me all the time. And dad (and my brother) frequently joined in and brought their own friends). But perhaps i probably had a different kind of bringing up than Neg20yrold did. Also, i am bemused by the concern that Neg20yrold's new landlord may want too much of his cunt. That is a concept that i have a difficult time wrapping my head around -- too much sex! Actually, i don't think Neg20yrold's situation is so unusual. Just a lot more explicit than usual. i have lived with several guys -- in high school, in college, post college, where it was well understood that they would have unlimited access to my cunt in exchange for free or reduced rent. It just never was spoken out loud.

I'd have no problem if he wanted to have my cunt all the time...as I said - I'd be more worried about him limiting my sexual experiences rather than expanding them.

If you moved to Birmingham you could share with me ;-)

that certainly is a tempting offer

Become a hooker and get your own place, you can make twice as much and get your own place than giving it away for free as much as they want for a cheaper room.

I have always liked the idea of doing that...though I don't think I'd get many customers haha.

You'd be surprised how many men would be willing to pay you for sex. I tried it a few years back, I didn't think I had a chance of attracting anybody but I just wanted to do it for fun. You wait till you receive that first bit of cash, it's utterly thrilling.

That said I think you'd be better off trying to share a place with a like minded slut(s). I used to live in London and shared a flat with my best friend and we had two years of pure piggy fun haha. We also lived near a sauna, weekends were often pretty wild. He had lived in a house before with 5 other sluts and some of their parties were awesome.

I also had an offer to house-share with an older guy who wanted me for very similar reasons as the situation you find yourself in. I hesitated because I did not want to be bound to his rules and ways and I'm glad I did because another lad I knew took the offer and after a few months he hated it. The top became very oppressive and denied the boy the opportunity to meet other men, almost to the point of sheer jealousy. I would say get to know the guy first, fuck him a few times and also ask him to watch you getting fucked or get him to setup a group fuck to see how cool he is.

• 3 months later...