help?

Neg20yrold

Planning moving out of my parents place (the main reason I'm not a complete and utter slutty cumdump) so looking for a place/room. I've had this offer from a guy that he will let me stay in his spare room and I'll only have to pay him as much as I can aslong as he gets to use me whenever he wants. The offer is appealing and the idea of trading my ass to pay for rent is certainly exciting...though I'm just thinking whether I should or not?

That depends how much freedom you will get from this guy, or will he just be a "parent" who wants to use you whenever he wants? Will a spare room do for you, or would you like a place of your own, with kitchen and everything?

Bummer I don't live in London. We'd have bb parties all the time ;)

From what I understand it'll be a situation of he gets access to my holes whenever he wants and I get to live there for cheap. Ideally I would like my own place but I doubt I could afford that. I doubt he will be like a 'parent' or something...though a hot dom daddy wouldn't hurt ;)

Depending on his sexual activity, I hope he wouldn't want you more than you want him, but then you can always move out again. It's your choice. I just wouldn't let you bind yourself to anything that's against your will. You seem a little unsure yourself.

Planning moving out of my parents place (the main reason I'm not a complete and utter slutty cumdump) so looking for a place/room. I've had this offer from a guy that he will let me stay in his spare room and I'll only have to pay him as much as I can aslong as he gets to use me whenever he wants. The offer is appealing and the idea of trading my ass to pay for rent is certainly exciting...though I'm just thinking whether I should or not?

Realistically as a 20 year old you will be experimenting a lot over the next few years and evolve sexually. Such an arrangement might work as stopgap measure for a few weeks / months. But over time it is quite likely you will see such a commitment as an obstacle and having sex with the guy as a chore. Or you will find yourself on a track to slavedom that you wouldn't have chosen otherwise.

If you want to go for it, I recommend a.) not making yourself totally dependent on the other guy (by moving ALL your stuff in etc.), b.) clearly define the rules, otherwise "whenever" can mean INSTEAD of a date with a guy you were looking forward to, c.) have an exit strategy ready for whenever your priorities change.

Personally I would recommend sharing an appartment with other likeminded sluts instead of above mentioned arrangement. Real freedom instead of exchanging your parents for a "daddy", one dependency for another. But it's your life to do with as you please.

It depends upon how often your new "roommate" wants to use your holes, and how he reacts when and if you bring others to your room to use your holes. Will he say that is not allowed? Will be get jealous? Will he want to join in on you and whoever your bring back to your room (access any time he wants is very vague, and he may view that as when you are trying to be alone with someone else)? What if he wants access to your holes, but you have plans, will you have to cancel them?

Although, "selling" your ass and mouth for a cheap place to stay may sound attractive, I suggest you find out from your new "roommate" what sexual demands he may have, what kind of "house rules" he may set for you (and any trick, fuckbuddy, bf, etc. you may bring over), and whether or not you are able to find his demands and rules acceptable. Getting a cheap room may not be that cheap, if you find yourself not enjoying the sex with him, or he starts to limit your sexual activities with others by requesting your services every time you want to hook up with someone or try bringing them back to your room.

Good luck with what ever you decide to do!

We couldn't let that happen. I wouldn't mind using you a little bit myself, lol ;)

haha, thanks...well I'm always open for being used! Never say no to a cock willing to pound my holes!

But I will be taking this all into consideration. I don't think I'd be able to handle it if he is going to limit my sexual activities. Sure, I get off on having guys control me...but I've always imagined that would be pushing me into expanding my sexual activities, not limiting them.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

This is an interesting thread. First of all, when i was living in my parents home (actually my dad's; my mom split when i was 12, that never stopped me from being a cum dump. i brought guys home to fuck me all the time. And dad (and my brother) frequently joined in and brought their own friends). But perhaps i probably had a different kind of bringing up than Neg20yrold did. Also, i am bemused by the concern that Neg20yrold's new landlord may want too much of his cunt. That is a concept that i have a difficult time wrapping my head around -- too much sex! Actually, i don't think Neg20yrold's situation is so unusual. Just a lot more explicit than usual. i have lived with several guys -- in high school, in college, post college, where it was well understood that they would have unlimited access to my cunt in exchange for free or reduced rent. It just never was spoken out loud.

Hmm...I like the idea myself, if you wanted to move to the US.

I've been thinking about looking to create some type of situation with the right guy or guys. I have a three bedroom house, and so have room for some additional people here.

I envision a daddy/boy situation to be one where both are getting needs met. I would want to be a type of parent/daddy/mentor to a boy, to help him learn about and navigate the world of adulthood, sexuality, homosexuality, and HIV. I would expect the boy to of course be available for sex, but also to do things around the house, but then also to get a job to be able to support himself too. I would not want to fully take care of a boy. I would also encourage his own exploration of his own sexuality, not only with me, but with others as well. I think that there can be room to negotiate any kind of parts to unique relationships, but both parties have to know what they are looking for and signing up for.

Maybe if you're not looking to come to the US, I can find the right boy(s) to create a fun cool environment here with.