Chastity?

Neg20yrold

• Administrators
Well, I'd more than let you be my keyholder! I'm hoping that I'd be able to get some orgasms from getting fucked if I'm in chastity

From the sounds of it you'd lose your sex drive if you had it on for a month or more at a time. Don't want that to happen and it's not practical to get you a key...

Anyone in NYC need a keyholder?

From the sounds of it you'd lose your sex drive if you had it on for a month or more at a time. Don't want that to happen and it's not practical to get you a key...

Anyone in NYC need a keyholder?

Yeah, that's true I guess...though I doubt I'd ever lose my sex drive lol. Anyone closer want to be my keyholder?

My longest stint in chastity was 67 days. My sexual desire never left me. And the orgasm I had after was amazing.

As far as the prostate goes. Do your own research, ask about it in a chastity chat room and you'll think you asked a political question the way people take sides. But you don't need to have an orgasm to take care of that. Your prostate can be milked in your ass using a toy. It's better if a friend helps, but I managed mine myself.

YMMV

My longest stint in chastity was 67 days. My sexual desire never left me. And the orgasm I had after was amazing.

As far as the prostate goes. Do your own research, ask about it in a chastity chat room and you'll think you asked a political question the way people take sides. But you don't need to have an orgasm to take care of that. Your prostate can be milked in your ass using a toy. It's better if a friend helps, but I managed mine myself.

YMMV

Thanks for the info! So it is possible to have a keyholder in another country?

I don't know about the whole device thing, but I sure like the idea of a bottom with an out of commission dick, who can only get his kicks by focusing on mine. Whenever I've fooled around with guys I've always been a 100% top. Given the amount of experience I've had, I figure I must be bi ... but cocks just don't do anything for me (not like a nice ass or a "purdy" mouth). Once in a while a dude would gripe about the lack of reciprocity, but then I learned to pick the ones who like it that way. Thank god for bottoms who accept (and enjoy) their lot in life.

• 3 weeks later...
This is an intriguing topic. I've wondered how one would pee with it being left on.
The devices usually have holes by the pee hole so you can piss, and generally you'd probably have to sit on the john if you don't want to get messy; that's only "if".

• 2 months later...

See, now I think you're all going about this wrong. If it makes your orgasm more intense, and powerful over short periods, then you'd think the bottoms would want the tops in them for a week or so before breeding, while the bottoms go long term. I had a friend who wore a chasity device for a long term. Shrunk his 9 in cock down to about 4, but it did recover after he stayed out of it a while. He was always trying something kinky. He was a preachers son, and tattooed from foot to head. Very rebelious.

• 8 months later...

Very interesting thread. I've been intrigued by this for years now but never actually did it. I can generally get fucked without touching myself, as I usually never cum anyway so it isn't a big issue for me. I just want the top to focus on my ass and get his pleasure and shoot his load deep.

But wearing one of these would as mentioned force you to focus on the top and your own hole for your pleasure as well as keep you horny as all get out to get fucked more and more. The loosing of sex drive could be an issue for sure and loosing the function of your cock but if you are a true bottom would it really matter?

Any tops in the Philly metro area who would want to hold my key and edge and milk me on a regular basis?