Chastity?

Neg20yrold

Guest KptNLine

I know this is an old thread, but I had to add my thoughts. I've been locked long-term by a wonderful Top for the past 2 years. I haven't used my boy cock to cum at all since last September (2012). I still get unlocked to have the cum fucked out of me, usually every 1-2 months, but the vast majority of my orgasms are dry, non-ejaculatory anal orgasms I have while locked and getting fucked. My thoughts are as follows: Yes, it does take several weeks to get used to the fit and feel of the device, especially at night. I have a CB-6000 and, for anyone interested in starting long-term lock ups, you can expect to be awakened with pain due to nighttime erections (sometimes a lot of it!) for at least a month. I personally took about 6 weeks to really get used to it, but the waking up and pain diminishes greatly over time. Yes, you do lose length and girth as the spongy tissue in the penis is no longer able to stretch. Apparently, if you stay unlocked for a while, you will regain this lost length. I like the fact that my boy cock has gradually gotten smaller, and I will probably "downsize" to the 6000s soon, as I have probably lost at least 1.5". When I started, the 6000 was a good fit, and now I have a good deal of room in the cage, making it difficult to pee (even sitting down, it can get messy). The few times I get unlocked, my boy cock is rarely able to get hard, and if it does, it's a very weak and short-lived erection. I found that not cumming hasn't really affected my sex drive. I think that getting fucked regularly helps to keep you horny. I may not "edge" with my cock, but when I get fucked and experience anal orgasms, I often feel frustratingly close to shooting. I think that regular anal sex keeps my sex drive up, but I have no doubt if I was just locked with no partner, my sex drive would likely disappear. In terms of "needing to cum," there's many different schools of thought on that. I find that when I'm very horny after about a month with no release, I will start to "leak" small amounts of clear fluid when I'm getting fucked. Prior to being locked, I had never made any pre-cum at all, and now I will sometimes stain the sheets with all the fluid that leaks out. Again, with regular anal stimulation, your prostate fluid is "milked" out, and should help prevent any problems. If you're worried, you can milk your own prostate using toys or even just your finger while you're locked. Finally, being locked has helped me to better enjoy the sensations associated with bottoming. Besides being horny and ready to serve my Top 24/7, the pleasure I experience anally is so much more intense because I'm not distracted by my useless little bottom boy cock. For me, chastity has been both a physically and emotionally satisfying experience, and I hope to stay locked as long as my Top desires.

I was searching the web the other evening looking at the devcies available out there for male chastity and ran across a site that had a research article as prat of its content. I don't know how legit it is as I didn't research that but it is an interesting read and IF it is accurate, which I cant see why it wouldn't be, it might clear up a lot of confusion reltaed to long term chastity as well as some other things. There is a section related to testesteron as well as hygiene and other clincal stuff but it is a good read. If you are interested in this or even contimplating it I think its a must.

http://www.lockeduplove.net/article

I really hope I don't get in trouble for this post.

"In this day of AIDS and other exotic sexually transmitted diseases that will definitely put one’s mate at ease during the man’s absence"

leads me to think that the entire site might have a little relevance to guys here, but is largely a huge pile of BS. Don't they think their man capable of taking it up the ass?

"In this day of AIDS and other exotic sexually transmitted diseases that will definitely put one’s mate at ease during the man’s absence"

leads me to think that the entire site might have a little relevance to guys here, but is largely a huge pile of BS. Don't they think their man capable of taking it up the ass?

The site isn't geared towards gay men. It's geared towards straight couples but some of the article is relevent if it is legit to the gay men who want to partake in Chastity. Just trying to get some info out there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I totally agree, except that when I get fucked, I sometimes "cum." It's a small clear liquid and not like a man's cum. But it helps to relieve some of my frustration. On the other hand, I love the frustration. It keeps me wanting more cock and cum, wanting to be more of a whore.

I know this is an old thread, but I had to add my thoughts. I've been locked long-term by a wonderful Top for the past 2 years. I haven't used my boy cock to cum at all since last September (2012). I still get unlocked to have the cum fucked out of me, usually every 1-2 months, but the vast majority of my orgasms are dry, non-ejaculatory anal orgasms I have while locked and getting fucked. My thoughts are as follows: Yes, it does take several weeks to get used to the fit and feel of the device, especially at night. I have a CB-6000 and, for anyone interested in starting long-term lock ups, you can expect to be awakened with pain due to nighttime erections (sometimes a lot of it!) for at least a month. I personally took about 6 weeks to really get used to it, but the waking up and pain diminishes greatly over time. Yes, you do lose length and girth as the spongy tissue in the penis is no longer able to stretch. Apparently, if you stay unlocked for a while, you will regain this lost length. I like the fact that my boy cock has gradually gotten smaller, and I will probably "downsize" to the 6000s soon, as I have probably lost at least 1.5". When I started, the 6000 was a good fit, and now I have a good deal of room in the cage, making it difficult to pee (even sitting down, it can get messy). The few times I get unlocked, my boy cock is rarely able to get hard, and if it does, it's a very weak and short-lived erection. I found that not cumming hasn't really affected my sex drive. I think that getting fucked regularly helps to keep you horny. I may not "edge" with my cock, but when I get fucked and experience anal orgasms, I often feel frustratingly close to shooting. I think that regular anal sex keeps my sex drive up, but I have no doubt if I was just locked with no partner, my sex drive would likely disappear. In terms of "needing to cum," there's many different schools of thought on that. I find that when I'm very horny after about a month with no release, I will start to "leak" small amounts of clear fluid when I'm getting fucked. Prior to being locked, I had never made any pre-cum at all, and now I will sometimes stain the sheets with all the fluid that leaks out. Again, with regular anal stimulation, your prostate fluid is "milked" out, and should help prevent any problems. If you're worried, you can milk your own prostate using toys or even just your finger while you're locked. Finally, being locked has helped me to better enjoy the sensations associated with bottoming. Besides being horny and ready to serve my Top 24/7, the pleasure I experience anally is so much more intense because I'm not distracted by my useless little bottom boy cock. For me, chastity has been both a physically and emotionally satisfying experience, and I hope to stay locked as long as my Top desires.

I like to keep my boy in chastity and control him edge him tease him but never let him cum. I also like to take control of my boy's bladder and make him use his diaper as humiliation and control.

There is nothing better than having a top control a boy in this way. think of it. not only do you loose control of your cock and cum you have no control of when you piss and might even have to dance around like a little kid until you just cant hold it any more forcing you to wet your diaper. the total and most humiliating thing for a grown man.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

My bf prefers me to be locked when we fuck, and then when he is done I am allowed to cum (usually).  This does keep the scene hot and I am normally horned out of my mind since I work two jobs and rarely have time to jerk off during the week.  So that is my one orgasm of the week.  And damn if its not a big one...  Also, just a word of advice... smaller and tighter is better as there won't be pinching and rubbing.  Even with short term wear that can be an issue.

IMG_0216.JPG

• Like 1