Scared, know I'll regret it but can't stop thinking about it.

Have now been fucked bare by 5 guys. 2 raped, twice when passed out and one I agreed I needed to get over my fear and tried it. All neg and Ive tested neg since each of them.

I assumed poz guys only go for poz guys. Now the idea that poz guys are likely to want to convert a neg guy is blowing my mind. Especially if they are aggressive or duplicitous. How many guys will have to fuck me bare before I am cool with it?

And how many poz guys will it take until Im no longer afraid of Aids cum?

• Moderators

Keep doing what you're doing - taking cum from guys you trust to be neg.

This will get you hungry for cum in your hole. Eventually this hunger will convince you to take loads that you are less sure are neg without question.

Then you will start to crave taking loads in back rooms and bathhouses and other places where the loads are likely to be poz. And those hot, hung poz guys on hookup sites will seem too hot to turn down when they hit you up for a breeding.

Then it's just a tiny step to all out bugchasing.

Just keep taking loads. It's addictive. Then the rest will take care of itself. :)

I've only willingly taken one load and already (well about 8 months after that one) I've been thinking about taking more. The biggest problem was the guy who talked me into checking out BBRTS and then spent a week talking me up telling me how much he wanted to impregnate me, fuck me several times a day until I got it. I thought it was crazy at the time but can't stop thinking about it.

I've taken 3 loads over the past 2 years and I was scared as hell! Especially when I found out one of the guys was POZ. I joined BBRTS yesterday after getting my third load, and I'm already craving more and more cum.

My view is that HIV doesn't mean a death sentence like it used to, so if I become POZ I'll still have a normal life, I'll just get to have more fun.

If you are so scared, use condoms. And do something about your drug/drinking problem. Getting fucked and bred twice while passed out is a sure sign of a problem Dude. And do some homework. Aids cum? What the fuck is that? You are as annoying as the asshole who posted about legal action. Take responsibility for yourself! Unless you get raped, you are no one's victim. Curiosity killed the cat.

1. Pretty sure I don't have a drinking problem but thanks for the advice. If some of what's happened to me has alcohol involved and seems excessive, you might keep in mind that that's over the course of 10 years and you might ask about the background privately before publicly calling me out as an alcoholic. 2. If I am so annoying you really don't have to read my posts, but thanks for going out of your way to tear me down. I really appreciate the hostility and judgement. 3. I rarely get fucked and usually do use condoms, but I'm sorry my being scared but also curious about bare is so offensive to you. Not sure why that is when most other commenters seem to understand it, but I certainly didn't mean to offend you. 4. I do take responsibility for myself, I was in the position for all of those things to happen, even my first time when a dude brutally rape me - I agreed to let a stranger come jack me off so I have no one to blame really but myself.

Yeah I know Im not ready to take poz. That will only happen if I really dont have a choice. So I should try bare with a neg guy to see how I like it / get used to getting fucked? Maybe Ill look for a neg guy who is exclusively a top here in Houston.

So if you know that you're not ready but cannot stop thinking about it, then why not just enjoy the fantasy without the consequence. There must be plenty of neg guys who would love to fuck you senseless - and raw - while in your head you can imagine any scenario you like. I know that isn't every going to be 100% safe, but you can at least remain somewhat sensible and have fun too, without doing something you're not sure of. Far too many guys (it seems to me) try to push themselves further than they're ready to go and end up either backing out and messing people about, or living with consequences and becoming ill and massively regretting it.

You're still very young - just enjoy the fantasy and have fun while you figure out how far you really genuienly are willing to take things..

Enjoy!